Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 pm
(I can understand your pain with that, I feel the same way looking at the new World of warcraft x-pack. xD)

Midnight smiled at Bess' choice of words.

"Pear-shaped? Now you're just making fun of my body..." the werebear commented playfully, one arm resting across her pregnant swell while the other idly drummed upon the table.

"Maybe I should pretend to nibble on you and that will get them moving..." Midnight added with a smile. She hoped the drumming sound would signal their impatience and kick the staff into high-gear in an effort to feed the carnivore and get it out.

"What we doing after we fill our bellies? Another meeting?"

(Hehe @ mornings situation, it makes that much more funny that my tummy growled just as I finished reading that part... )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:54 pm
“Why would I be making fun? Whoever said pear shaped wasn’t beautiful?” Bess smiled, teasing back in her way. She was sincere in her meaning though. Midnight looked healthy and glowing, despite the hint of feral from her hunger.

“Oh no, I would taste terrible. You know boars, we’re all tough and gamey” she laughed, waving a hand and pouring herself more water. If her hand shook for an instant it could have been from the strain of lifting the full jug.

The thick scent of the properly cooking meats soon permeated the dining area and Bess tried not to make faces at what would normally stir her instincts to flee, or make her feel slightly ill. It was always like this when carnivores dined. They were prioritised and food was whipped up in haste. ”I think they must have heard you…shouldn’t be long now.” She reassured, sipping on her water, “A meeting? Sort of; Kilcarn wanted to see you. He said some time this afternoon so we should probably call past after this.”

The screens surrounding the pair were slid back to make an opening as a short time later, a platter piled high of the juicy steaks was brought in, drizzled with a tasty sauce, accompanied by a gourmet pizza that looked just the right combination of melty cheese and crispiness. “Ohh, that’s just the way I like it. Thanks” she thanked the trembling waiters, giving quick thanks for the meal before she picked up a slice of the pizza and forced herself to take a bite.
“Woah, those are some big steaks!” the girl marvelled over her slice. Geeze, you guys, way to go overboard. Those were some giant hornaks. I can understand wanting to fill her up but…

She eyed the meat before hurriedly changing the focus to her pizza, unable to watch.

“Guys, is this really necessary? I mean, all the pointy sticks, someone could poke an eye out” Morning had grudgingly been allowed inside the village after some persuasion that he was an omnivore, but not without a permanent guard pointing more of their puny spears at him.

Peering past the dozen guards, he looked at his surroundings while they walked, blowing at flies which buzzed around his face.

“I like what you’ve done with the place.” It was kind of pretty actually. There were rolling grasslands dotted with all sorts of flowering bushes. Trees were abundant as well, though they were widely spaced. Short green grasses covered the areas around the houses and other buildings, which had smoothly swept red dirt paths leading between them. “May I ask where are we going?”

An antelope woman with backwards facing greyish horns protruding from her sandy red hair spoke to him without lowering her spear, “We are taking you to Ceros. He will know what to do.”

“Oh. Okay then” Morning nodded, silenced by the look she was giving him which made him swallow any further questions. That name reminded him of something.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 am
(BTW Love your Pirate/captain/sailor outfit!)

Midnight grinned. Briefly bringing the darker more feral side of her to the fore, a change that Bess might have noticed as the werebear's eyes dilated and the nails of her hands grew a tab bit longer and sharper, Midnight sniffed the air like a wild animal, taking in the swirling aromas of cooked meats and other various dishes. Snapped from her feral state as the waiters opened their flowery cage and entered, Midnight's eye and nails quickly returned to normal.

Marveling at the sheer size of the fish before her, Midnight poked one of em a few times just to make sure she wasn't imagining it. Having confirmed she wasn't imagining it, Midnight tied a corner of the tablecloth around her neck like a bib and proceeded to sink her teeth and nails into the closest fish. (Imagine cookie monster eating cookies, thats sorta how I see her eating her fish. =P)

"I must apologize for my animal like eating behavior..." Midnight said in between bites, "Having been imprisoned, I haven't had a decent meal in months!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 am
((Oh, Hornaks aren’t fish. They’re a type of creature that has edible meat that I thought Midnight would find tasty. But it’s a made up creature so calling it a fish doesn’t really matter.))

Bess tried to enjoy her pizza in the way she normally did. It was hard. She could feel her body quivering partly from sheer instinct and told herself sternly to stop it.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying your meal. That’s awful the way they treated you. Some prisoners get the rough treatment. Yet others seem to have it much better, in terms of having meals and a room provided for them. Still…” she played with a piece of stretchy cheese, willing her appetite to return, “A cage is still a cage, even if it’s a beautiful one.”

She smiled, then chuckled lightly, taking a big hearty bite of her food, then another…maybe if she stuffed in as much as she could, she could pretend she was enjoying it and Midnight’s ravage on the Hornak meat wouldn’t seem to be bothering her. It wasn’t Midnight’s fault. Bess just couldn’t help feeling this way.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:28 pm
((My bad, the name for some odd reason made me think of it as a fish. xD I can edit it if you would like me to, don't wanna confuse anybody else. razz ))

Midnight nodded in agreement as she wolfed down another chunk of well-done Hornak.

"Must have had something to do with me biting off that one guards hand..." Midnight added, with a savage grin before picked a piece of hornak from one of her teeth.

(Aren't boars omnivores?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:34 pm
"How can you be happy?" Misty pondered aloud as she crawled out of the large blanket she was wrapped inside of. The other animals around her seemed to be delighted that they were home. Misty just wanted her old body back and wished to forget what had happened. As she used her arms to try and force herself to stand she could feel her hands brush against the soft hair of her hide while she touched the ground. It was all just too weird for her.  

WritingTime

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:53 pm
((It’s okay.  Don’t worry about it, they can read over this and understand. Lol.

Ohh, that’s right, they are omnivores. Well, Bess has grown up surrounded by other herbivores so maybe it’s ingrained into her. Sort of like how you can eat meat but vegetarians don’t like to. Maybe that’s why she’s not as affected by it as other villagers.))

Bess was mechanically performing the action of eating and chewing, stuffing mouthfuls of food in, chew, chew, chew, drink….swallow, don’t look at her, don’t look at ‘it’, don’t listen to…

She realised she’d started humming while she ate and stopped herself, swallowing her mouthful. ‘Straighten up Bess! Stop being stupid’ She tuned back into reality in time to hear something about hands being eaten. “Aha…ha” The girl laughed weakly, wondering what to say to something like that. “Yeah, like…they must have had to get a hook to replace it. They’d have to nickname him ‘Hooky’”

She was sweating lightly and her mouth had started blabbering all by itself. Darn, she wished Midnight would up and scarf the whole thing. She couldn’t eat another bite with the mental images of a severed hand in those teeth. “Phew, I’m full” Bess pushed her plate away with a sigh, leaning back and patting her stomach.

Morning licked his fingers as politely as he could manage with berry juice streaking down his wrists and chin, revealing his powerful crushing teeth and fangs as he did so. He was either ignoring the effect this sight was having on the surrounding tribe members, or completely oblivious.

“Hey, thanks for the grub. I appreciate it, like, a lot. You can only eat so much jerky before you start craving something with a bit of juice, ya know?”

A low growl was the only response.

The were-panda was talking to a big, surly looking guy with tough grey hide and an impressive horn curving from his forehead. His abode was a well-furnished house with impressive trophies from victories against carnivores. Bones, teeth, tail ends, all were used as a kind of grisly décor, or jewellery to adorn the Rhinoceros’ person. He had some impressive weapons as well. Clearly, this was a guy you did not want to mess with. “So…a Rhino-CEROS, eh? I almost guessed from the name, heh. Nice place you got here…all the body parts, bits of other people…you wouldn’t think that arrangement could look so nice but you’ve really done something with it.”

After casting his appreciative eye about the placem Morning casually sank his fangs into a red Bila fruit, the juices making the purple turn reddish as they flowed down his face. “Sowwy, ah luv B’lah” he mumbled happily with his mouth full of the tasty flesh, as he noticed some of the women trembling and backing away from him, or hiding behind one another.

The leader of the tribe glowered at him from his crouched position atop his chair, watching their guest be served by some of the prettiest of their tribe women, who had brought a rather expansive amount of food at Ceros’ request. He wasn’t afraid of carnivores, no, his problem was that didn’t trust them one bit. Especially not hungry ones.

Ceros gave a considering rumble, his fist clenched tightly around the spear he held, “The woman you have described has not come here. I have not heard nor seen any reports from my scouts, though there have been others that passed through our lands recently. We have never had anyone like that stay in our village.”

((A post is coming for you next, WritingTime. I'm working on it...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:48 pm
(I assume we're going to get Midnight and WritingTime's character to meet up together since we're in the same thread now, yes?)

Noticing that most Bess' meal remained on her plate, Midnight grimaced. "Sorry if that was too much information. I forget that not everyone is accustomed to such acts of violence in the name of survival."

Realizing her comment had unsettled the boar-girl, Midnight quickly turned back to her meal. Tapping into her were-energies, Midnight transformed her head into that of her bear form, allowing her the use of a bigger mouth and sharper teeth. The remaining pieces of hornak didn't stand a chance and swiftly disappeared down her throat.

"Done." she declared, belching happily as one hand pushed her cleared plate away and the other gently patted her now full but still very pregnant belly.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:16 pm
((Hey Viper, my roleplay here with Misty is set about a week ahead of where we are now. After Midnight talks with Kilcarn, we should all be in the same time period. Just a heads-up so we can avoid confusion. And yes, I am planning of having everyone interact as soon as we can.))

Large Forest Village

For WritingTime:

Riven continued to act carefree, now that they had made it safe and sound with their newest tribe member. Well, that’s what everyone was hoping for. “Well, if you didn’t laugh, you’d cry, wouldn’t you? It’s kinda like that. I like to look on the positive side of things and keep moving forwards”, Riven replied with a chipper tone. “Plus, we got to rescue the lovely lady and show those guys up. What reason other than that do we need to be happy? We got away with it right under their noses!” He giggled, and clapped his hands together with a delighted grin.

Ohh, if Bess was there, she definitely would have known he was planning something. But Misty didn’t know him that well yet. Riven hated to let anyone be captured by the scientists. The fact that his brother was still trapped behind its walls had never left his mind. And he wasn't just going to let the centaur end up in the same way. His mind was ticking over under the mass of curls.

For Viper:

"Oh, no that's okay. I have to get used to it. Sorry I don't mean to be rude. I mean, it's not like I haven't seen this before" Bess apologised, waving a hand. "Anyway, I really am full. It's hard to eat a whole pizza by yourself. I always get the rest in a take away box," she grinned, getting up to slide back the partition and signal a waiter. "Oh, waiter~!"

Seeing that someone was coming over to the table, she turned around to ask Midnight if she wanted to do the same with her meal. However, she must have picked the wrong moment because her friend suddenly changed her whole appearance. At least, the appearance of her entire head!

Bess watched in shock at the sudden transformation- like a magic trick that made the meat disappear. She couldn't say anything. She didn't know what to say. The boar was left utterly speechless. "Ah..wha...ahh!" Bess stuttered. That was one way to finish things off!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 pm
Misty looked at Riven as the muscles in her legs suddenly got stronger and allowed her to stand. She shook her hooves a bit and found that walking around with her legs might not be so bad. What was bad though to her was the nonsense Riven seemed to indicate.

She looked at him and voiced, "I don't know what you're all happy about, but narrowly escaping like we did is still not something you should be happy about." She looked around at her surroundings and saw that many of the creatures near them were looking at her and knowing what she was talking about. They decided to stay out of it though since talking about the scientists' building brought up for a lot of people bad memories.

Ignoring them, Misty walked over to Riven and said, "Try not to take what we just went through so lightheartedly I really hated it. Very much... I doubt I will ever be human again." She looked down at her legs and torso and finally began to realize how massive both these were. She felt like she was a good foot higher or two than she used to be and it was odd thanks to the extra weight on her lower body.

She looked back up and said, "If you'll excuse me Riven I need you to point me to someone whose is a female centaur or has hooves because I would rather like to know how I will wear pants and other human clothes from now on, how I might even eat, and what in the world I could do with these legs." Her eyes were slightly fierce as she crossed her arms and indicated this as something that was more like a demand. She was hungry after traveling and for some reason her belly kept trying to look down and eat the grass at her feet. She did not want this at all since grass would surely taste nasty. What worried her more than that was the fact that she felt within her not only more than this one belly, but possibly two or three more that also cried out for food.

"Where will I get my appetite filled?" she pondered.  

WritingTime

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:51 pm
PrincessHoneyBlossom357
((Hey Viper, my roleplay here with Misty is set about a week ahead of where we are now. After Midnight talks with Kilcarn, we should all be in the same time period. Just a heads-up so we can avoid confusion. And yes, I am planning of having everyone interact as soon as we can.))

((Ah ok, makes sense when you explain it that way. biggrin ))

Smiling at Bess, a distrubing thing to see a bear's face do, Midnight tried to say something but the words were lost in the bear's throat and came out a jumble of low growls. Realizing her error, Midnight allowed her were-powers to fade and her head returned to it's normal state. "Couldn't have you sitting around waiting for me to finish my meal." Midnight said, translating what she'd tried to say.

"Shall we be going?" Midnight asked, slowly getting to her feet careful not to let her belly unbalance her. "I'm sure Kilcarn wouldn't mind sharing your leftover pizza."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm
Riven watched Misty get to her feet and stumbled quickly out of her way just in case she fell. She had taken him by surprise with suddenly finding her strength, “Ah, you’re finally standing, that’s great!” he gasped, sounding happy at the fact. He held out a hand to her, pointing the way with his free one “Come on, I’ll take you into the village”

He turned and started to follow the path which many of the others had since disappeared down, following the forest trails back to their homes in the village or heading for the inn or the healer’s hut. Some went to report to M’rala and others to Kilcarn. Riven listened to Misty as they walked, stepping beside her slowly, with his hands out to try and brace her if she stumbled or looked like she would fall, like when they rescued Midnight. He was silent for a moment, picking his way delicately yet easily over the leaves and twigs along the mossy path. Others walking nearby were giving the centaur looks at what she was saying.

Riven sighed, scratching his head which made one woolly ear jiggle around, “I dunno...that’s just how we are” he said, more softly than before, so that only she would be able to hear. He sounded serious now, more matter of fact.

“Any time most of us come back from one of these scouting parties is a good one, especially if we got what we came there for. A lot of times it doesn’t work out that way. Of course, still we keep trying. If we fall behind or the other tribes gain more members, we’d be in hot water and if that happens.... We’re basically celebrating the simple fact that we escaped this time, until the next mission” he smiled, chuckling softly, although the sound held some melancholy that wasn’t apparent before.

Startled at her next words, Riven jolted on the spot and his eyes went wide for a second. The smile had slipped from his face for a moment. When it returned a second later, it was more subdued, matching the compassion in his words.

“I know. I’m so very sorry that you had to go through all of that. It’s not something anyone should enjoy. It’s not that I’m taking it light-heartedly. None of us can actually do that. It’s just…” he sighed again, looking up into the whispering green canopy all around, “Hate it or like it, that’s how it is here. I am sorry…about what they did to you, Miss Misty. That’s how most of us got like this, didja know?”

They had stopped walking and were halted just outside a double story wooden tavern by a smooth flowing river. It had a sign made out of a tree trunk, etched with the words, ‘The Dancing Fawn’.

Turning to ask whether she was hungry, the poor sheep boy was met by rather the outburst from the dappled centaur.

Seeing the blaze in her eyes, he immediately let out a yelp and started blabbering some answers so fast that he tripped over the words,

“W-well I don’t know of any centaurs here apart from Mendal but we do have some in the village and I’m sure we can find you some clothes for the top half. Y-yes! Most of us have hooves! And legs are for walking, running. I use mine for that anyway and I don’t know if you like food but if you wanna eat this here is a food-place!” He was backed into the trunk of a tree with his eyes squinched shut, trembling and pointing in the general direction of the building. Tasty cooking smells were coming from the lower floor while others were flowing into it, chattering, some of them laughing at the little scene playing out between the centaur and sheep.

“Th-they have some nice tasty salads there. So they can probably fill it! Y-your appetite, Miss, if you know what I mean” he squeaked, tears squeezing out the corners of his eyes. “I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you stuff!”

And now she was angry.

She stepped back away from the bear, hearing what she thought were threatening growls issue forth between the gnashing teeth. Almost knocking over a chair in her haste to step away, Bess fell against the partitions enclosing their private dining table, knocking them over with a clatter.

Screams and shouts reverberated round the café as any remaining customers fled the premises at the sight of the grinning bear making strange sounds, some of them observing just long enough to see the head morph back into a humans’.

Bess could see some of the waiters chasing after patrons, waving bills that hadn’t been paid yet while others went to clean or straighten up. The chef was bellowing that his tavern was being turned upside down and could someone please pick up the blasted chairs. Oh no, this wasn’t supposed to happen!

Looking up at her friend from her spot on the floor atop the tumbled screens, Bess remained quivering in awed stupefaction until her gaping mouth cracked a grin and she started to laugh somewhat hysterically, holding her sides. When she calmed down enough to speak again she spluttered,

“Th-thanks, you didn’t have to do that for me. Wow, it couldn’t have been better timing – look at them run!” Bess burst into another volley of laughter. That was one way to clear out an area fast. She would remember that little trick. Her friend could come in very handy indeed.

“Ahem…”

Looking up at the sound of a slight cough and a tapping of someone’s hoof, Bess saw her waiter friend whom she’d summoned a second ago. He did not look happy.

She smiled in what she hoped was an apologetic fashion, “Oh, hi Briar, sorry about the…er…scare. It was my fault, so please, don’t be mad with Midnight. She was just trying to finish up her meat quickly so it didn’t make me uncomfortable. I was the one who knocked over the screens. I’m sorry. If the chef wants to blame someone, he can blame me.”

Rising to help pick up the fallen screens, she felt the smile tug her mouth again, “That was pretty spectacular though, don’t you think?”

Briar sighed and rolled his eyes to the ceiling, running a hand through his hair in exasperation while biting back words he wanted to snip at her, “Only you would call it spectacular, Bess. The chef says he wants to see you after the bill is settled. I’ll put this in a box for you” he gathered the rest of the pizza to carry back to the kitchen. Briar paused after a few steps, shooting her a look that meant she had better hurry up. “Then I suggest that you go and find Kilcarn. We’re closed for the rest of the day” With that, the elk left, leaving the two standing alone in the once busy dining room.

Placing the broken screens to one side, Bess turned to nod at Midnight, smiling with a more sincere tone. “Yeah, guess we’d better go now. And I’m sure that he wouldn’t. But first, I’ve got to pay the bill. You can wait out front for me if you wish” She glanced towards the reception area where her waiter friend from earlier was sending her a meaningful glare, “I, uh, won’t be a second”

She emerged from the inn a short while later, looking a tad more subdued than previous. “Okay, shall we go? If we head to Kilcarn’s house he should be in now and waiting to speak with you.”

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

WritingTime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:32 am
Misty walked up to after Riven after he had pointed the restaurant to her and informed her of the many things she wanted to know and pat him on the top of the head. "You don't need to apologize. Truth be told, I'm-I'm scared to live my life as a centaur from now on. I'm unsure how many other things are going to change around here for me. You seem like a nice guy though, so how about you join me for food."

Her words were hopefully enough to get Riven from not fearing her to at least coming to get a bite to eat with her. She really needed a companion, yet regretted it was in this kind of situation she was hopefully getting one. She removed her head from his wooly head and kissed the top of it with her lips. It was really soft and it seemed like he kept it very clean.

She glanced back over to the sign and the tree where the Dancing Fawn was. "Riven," she voiced, "Is this the only place to eat in town nearby? If so, I think we should go here. If not we can find other places if you'd like. I want to go where the best food is and you've indicated it's this place."

She back away and wheeled around and walked towards the tree. It was bigger than she could have imagined and upon entering the building a lot homier too. She wondered if Riven would follow her. She did not want to seem the pushy kind of girl, but he seemed to think she was now. She waited though for him at the restaurant entrance to get a seat. Many of the tables there were rather long and big for the many creatures that traversed these parts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:11 pm
Large Forest Village

Midnight hung her head in embarrassment and waddled outside the tavern to wait, careful to keep within line of sight of the room Bess entered in case the villagers came at her with torches and pitchforks or something.

Upon Bess' return...
"Ready when you are, lead the way." Midnight said, waving Bess on ahead before following close behind. After the restaurant indecent, she figured it best not to get separated from her guide.

As they walked towards Kilcarn's residence, Midnight couldn't help but feel guilty about her actions. She hadn't taken into account how Bess might react to her transformations. She had to say something...

"I'm sorry about my actions back there, I didn't mean to stir up any trouble."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Large Forest Village – The Dancing Fawn Inn

Feeling the pat, Riven slowly cracked open one eye to peer up at Misty, the trembling subsiding as his muscles relaxed and his breathing returned to a more normal rate. “O-oh, I see” he said quietly, a soft blush creeping into his pale skin at being called nice and invited to dinner. The usual Riven smile twitched back onto his face, “Sure, okay, I can show you what the good foods are on the menu and which ones to avoid. Y-you know…you don’t need to be scared. I’ll look out for you, Miss Misty. And really” he looked down at himself, his own body still covered in the leafy camouflage and scouting clothes with the symbol of the hoofed tribe sewn on them in a patch. His hooves tapped the leafy ground lightly, “It’s not that bad, I mean, no matter what body you’re in, you’re still the same person inside, right?” he giggled, smiling up at her in the most cheerfully innocent way.

Glancing over at the Dancing Fawn Inn, he stepped away from the tree and continued down the path towards it, leading the way. “Ya, well, it’s not the only place to eat in the village but yeah, it’s the best. I love the salads! Mister Barrum does a great forest salad! He makes them interesting, with extra bits like seasonal fruits and nuts and…”

He continued to blabber on about salads until they walked through the door. “Come on, I’ll get us a table” Riven smiled, grabbing Misty’s hand lightly and tugging her with him to the main reception. “Good evening~!” Riven greeted the waitress serving the counter with a cute grin, patiently waiting to be served.

“Oh, it’s Riven! I’m so glad you made it back safe and sound. How did your second scouting trip go?” she asked, almost as though she was speaking to a child, no…it was more like she found him adorable. Several other ladies were giving him sisterly looks as well. “Is this a new friend? What can we get for you?”

Large Forest Village - On the way to Kilcarn's House

“You win some, you lose some” Bess muttered under her breath with a soft sigh, barely audible against the susurrus of wind blowing through the forest leaves and their muffled footsteps as she walked on ahead. She supposed helping out around the inn and tavern plus advertising for people to come back was a small price to pay. She could help at the clinc for Mrala and work shifts at the inn, plus her normal job if she balanced things right.

They were halfway to the house when Midnight apologised. Bess slowed her steps, falling back into step beside her companion, “Hey, you did nothing wrong. We can be pretty ignorant when it comes to carniv…I mean, other tribes. I think it’s because of the way tribes keep each other secluded. I was the idiot for letting my instincts control me. I should have just kept calm but the boar in me was afraid, I guess. That’s the trouble being part animal” she admitted with a half grin. “We can let our animal side control us if we aren’t careful and lose our human half. We forget that we’re people. Oh, look, we’re almost here…”

Hoofed Animals Tribe – Savannah Village

Morning lounged on a hammock, snoozing in between two trees under the scant shade they offered, trying to ignore the four guards either end. He was wracking his brains for where to search next.

Ceros had given him plenty of supplies as well as an entourage, telling him he could try checking the large forest or the hilly plains near the human's tribe. He was certain she'd be in the hoofed tribe in one of their villages somewhere. Something told him not to give up the search. He wished he'd been able to get a map of the places but apparently it was considered too risky to give their tribe's locations to a complete stranger. Maybe there was a way he could win their trust. He'd offered to help around the village to repay them, hoping to gain their trust a little more.

They'd asked him to help fight off an enemy tribe. Morning groaned. That was the last thing he wanted to get embroiled in. Telling them he needed time to think about it, he'd found himself a nice hammock in the shade and closed his eyes, massaging his full stomach. Yeah, that should last him a while. The snores that soon erupted might have given them a clue that Morning wasn't as hard at work using those brain cells as they were led to believe.  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff