Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you an Old Be?
  Yes sir!
  Define...old-be....?
  Been around for over 10,000 pages.
  Been around for 5,000 pages.
  Been around for less then a 1,000! (Don't worry, we still love you!)
View Results

shans

Supportive Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:44 pm
Now, I know I might not post often, but I have been a reg from day one. hee hee. I actually date back to the original 10 mill thread that this was based off of. Amazing, huh? Anywho, good luck everyone, it was a fun ride was I was younger, I miss all the other old-be's, like Erick J. Moiter, and Spidar. Haha, I have them on my facebook though!!

~~ The One and Only, Shans!

Now, as for this thread, share with me some of your favorite experiences with the 10 mill thread?

Mine would probably have to be Erick, he's a goofy man, and he always makes me laugh, especially with his kitty horde, and always trying to steal my coco--Emo,((which the name has been given to my 2 year old Cat.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm
Hmm favorite experiences in the thread..
So many things to choose from--I've had a lot of interesting conversations.
I think the best was when we had a pillow fight--we all put on pj's and got stuffed animals and chocolate and rp'ed killing each other with pillows--the thread got moving so fast it was hard to keep up with where everyone was--and how big the pillows they were throwing were xd
Good times biggrin  

Iam WhoIAm

Hilarious Humorist

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

shans

Supportive Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:55 pm
Hahaha, sounds like a lot of fun! Sad I missed it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 pm
I started posting in the original thread back in like 06, somewhere around 17k pages. Back when Spidar had the same dedication that gate does today. To be honest i miss those days, but i was so immature back then. >.< I do miss the old regulars that disappeared over the years, but I am always making new friends. =] I am glad our motivation has brought us this far, and hopefully we will have many more memories to come.

User Image  

iheartshrooms

Captain

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shans

Supportive Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:15 am
Hahahaha, I found myself in that picture. Took a little bit. Also spotted Erick, and Ranoras(sp?), oh and just found Spidar.

((God I look like such a noob, lol, I was so young then, back in 6/7th grade I do believe.))

This is cute, I love the pic. I'm pretty sure, this just made my morning!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm
YAY! I made that way back when. It was all the current regulars at that time. I want to do something like that again, only a big art project done by an artist. (I have a thread in development)  

iheartshrooms

Captain

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

SukiKage

Shy Sweetheart

7,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Let's see. To be honest..I enjoy talking to the regs. Most of the time if I'm not quoted..I won't know x.x.
I don't really talk much. I just got crazy with bumping, wanting gates to get more posts lol.
I know I help gates out with the bumping, and logging on the 1sonicgate. O_O
-=Remembers and runs to log on to 1sonicgate=- Ep! I'd like to make more meaningful memories, like you guys have u.u  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:09 am
Well in the original there wasn't a lot of bumping, I guess that's why I liked it a lot, and why I don't post on Gate's thread a lot. I even told him this too, I know that he wants pages, but if you're going to post, you might as well talk to people. To me, in my opinion, it gets real annoying to go through three pages of bumping, having to repost, and then waiting three more pages to finally get a response.

-shrug-
If there was less bumping, I'd probably join back in, and have a fun time. It did slow down though, from the last time I talked about my issue with this. Yes, I said my issue, because it's not a bad thing for everyone, just me.

[[So, went off on a rant and failed to mention my point, my point is that since there was not a lot of bumping, everyone talking to each other regularly, and we also had a fun time. ]]

(Also, sorry to hear about your dad. : < My sister is fighting HIV, I thought that was the red ribbon, but I'm not sure anymore, too many colors.)  

shans

Supportive Wife

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Crew

Edgy Sweetheart

39,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:47 pm
wow. an art of the regs? how much will they charge? i hope ill be in it!  
10 Million Pages

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games