Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rockface stared after Hollyhock in disbelief. He'd said to call, not to dive headlong into the still-deep waters, potentially to drown, without real confirmation of the location of her sister! Grinding his teeth, he swam after the blind doe. Drawing closer, he saw that she'd found her way into the company of a purple buck and a bright blue doe. It was tough to see at first, but the similarities were there - they shared a shade of white, and they had the same kind of wavy stripes. Rockface heaved a sigh and asked, "You're Bowlegged, then?" The relief was obvious in his voice, even though he tried to mask it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm
User ImageBowlegged listened to Brume talk about eggs -- they sounded delicious, and were something she and her sister were definitely incapable of getting for themselves, what with their disabilities. Maybe she should look into befriending one of these snakes -- they certainly appealed to her, and what with the fact that they had no legs and all she felt a sort of kinship to the little creatures.

But that was a thought for another time. All of a sudden, the shouts of her sister's voice calling her name became clear, and then there she was -- Hollyhock, swimming blindly through the water towards them. "Holly! Oh Holly, thank motherfather! I'm so glad that you're alright. You are alright, aren't you?" Sliding her crippled forelegs off of Brume's back, Stumble swam toward her sister, pushing her way in between the blind doe and the confused Pearlfisher and looking her up and down for injuries. "How did you find me?"

Hearing the voice of another unfamiliar buck, Stumble looks up to see her sister's savior swimming towards them. His face is covered by a strange large scale and for a moment she is intimidated -- but he has saved her sister, and for that she shoves the fear aside. "Yes, I am Bowlegged. You can just call me Stumble. Thank you so much for saving my sister."  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image

"Stumble, Stumble! Yes, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine!" Hollyhock breathlessly nuzzled up against the thing she was certain now was Stumble. "I was just swimming around with...with...with...rocky...ears? He helped me when I got lost! And, and I heard your voice, so I swam toward it and you were here and I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here and you were dead!" Tears of relief started sliding from her milky eyes and mingling with the water from the flood. Talking over Bowlegged's back, she shouted out to the unfamiliar buck she'd been nuzzling until her sister had intervened. "Did you help my sister? Thank you a lot!"  
Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff