Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:59 pm
Hi everyone, I'm new to the guild & just wanted to introduce myself in hopes of possibly making some new fur friends. >^.^< You can call my Kipsy or Chimmy, either is purrrrrrfectly fine with me. Kipsy, my ­fursona is­ a light b­lue long h­aired feli­ne with da­rk blue st­riped mark­ings &­ she also ­has patche­d of white­ on her pa­ws, tummy,­ and tip o­f her bushy tail. Sh­e is a domesticated ­house cat.­ (Norwegian Forest C­at) If onl­y they rea­lly made k­itty cats ­in blue. ;­3 But yes,­ Kipsy is ­ultra fluf­fy. She can be frisky, but enjoys time t­o herself.­ She has t­he heart o­f a kitten­ & wil­l forever ­feel like ­one on the­ inside. I have a few pictures of her that I drew, but they are not appropriate to post. Actually going to be working on a badge for my fursona tomorrow so I might post one later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 am
Hello everyone! I'm Ethan, or Alcotts. You may call me by either name.
I joined this group out of a desire to meet other furs. I don't have many people in my life whom I can talk with about this sort of thing, and even less that share it as a common interest, so I'm hoping all/any of you would be willing to indulge me a bit. Feel free to shoot me a message! biggrin  

Alcotts

Lunar Renaissance

Dangerous Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:10 pm
Hello. My name is Lunar Renaissance and I'm 21 years old. Currently I'm trying to figure out how to create a Arctic Wolf/Snow Leopard hybrid for myself. It's been quite a while since I've been around other furs so I'd be happy to talk or roleplay with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 pm
Well i have been part of this guild for a while now but i haven't formally introduced myself. my name is Akuma and i'm a submissive and well im Bi. I enjoy rps and well just getting to meet new people so please feel free to pm me and maybe start an rp! biggrin  

Xx_Akuma Higurashi_xX

Rich Receiver

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:31 am
Hello everyone! My name is Zarud Helviiryn and my fursona is Zuzu Helvii. I'm 20 and also a brony whee . Though I don't have any drawings or sketchs of my fursona I do have a fursuit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 am
Hello everyone! My name is Talcen and I just got into the furry fandom my fursona is a species from another site called a cyber fellox which is like a cyberpunk two tailed fox. It looks like this: User Image

I'd love to get to know people better and learn the ropes of roleplaying in this fandom.  

Talcen

Impassioned Vampire

12,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 am
Thanks for accept me into your group ^^. Some info about me, you can call me Derris, I really like the dogs and wolves, and I really like the anthro art. I have an OC, he is a brown wolf, and you can see some pics of him on my profile, I know...probably my pics aren´t the best but I try it ^^;. But yes, also I likes to draw. See you around.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 pm
-is a new guy-

I'm Rylyn... and I'm sometimes a dragon, sometimes a cat.Usually best to quote me to get my attention.  

Rylyn the Cat

Fashionable Capitalist

Suntail Wolf

Heroic Werewolf

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:39 am
Yo, thanks for letting me into the guild. Been a fur for almost 20 years, the wolf is my main fursona. Sometimes I'm a dragon (like now) or a cat, but mainly I'm a wolf, it's the animal I feel closest to. Hope to have a good time here!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:05 am
Hello,
You can call me Sylafra, I've been on and off of Gaia for a while.
In fact, this is my mule account. My main was deactivated for inactivity, and they're taking their time reactivating it.

I've been a member of the fandom for several years now, but I've been with out a furry home on the net for a while now.

I'm nerdy, very sarcastic, understanding, and always interested in good role play. I have a few different fursonas that I swap between depending on what type of role play is going on. I also like to come up with original charatcers, weapons, gadgets, etc.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask.  

IwasDisturbed

Dat Lopunny

Clean Hunter

2,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm
Hey! I'm a lopunny! And a furry! And new here! My name's Aaron, I look forward to working with you all in the future. cool
Fursona name's Kota, as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm
Hello,

I'm the person who posted above as IwasDisturbed. The admin and their tech minions finally got around to reactivating my main account.

So, the same stuff as before applies, only now you can message me on either account.  

Sylafra Black

The Angelic Guard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm
Hello. I'm new to the guild, and pretty new to the fandom. I joined in the hopes of getting to talk to new people. I'm not sure what else to say, as I have a bit of a dull personality. Hopefully, though, that will change.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Hello, I joined this a while ago but I forgot to introduce myself at the time. My name is WolfAsylum. I'm a wolfie emotion_awesome haha My real names Mercedes but you can call me Mercie for short ^-^ nice to meet cha.  

WolfAsylum

Gracious Werewolf

ManicPyxie

Shy Kitten

9,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm
Hello I am Demi
I do not have apicture of my Fursona, if I could draw I would so draw one
My species is 100% feline
I like to role play and I am not the greatest but I am literate.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games