Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good_names_were_taken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 pm
Hello, I am Oggy Bones, I am a cat, and I like to be dominated. I'm a bit rusty at role playing since I haven't done it much at all in the past few years.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 am
Hollo everyone, thank's for accepting me into the guild im from texas and i go to college i love anime and vidogame and Im a black tiger  

Tiger9616

Distinct Capitalist

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm
Hello everyone, I'm what you would call a Kitsune and my name is Fawkes which is a bit of wordplay from Fox :3
But I have little to no control over my shapeshifting abilities* which can lead to interesting forms and overall RPs sometimes.
Yes I RP and I like to think I'm rather decent at it too x3
I'm 20 years old, friendly and love to chat so drop me a PM sometime =3

* It's basically my excuse for not beeing decisive with my fursona sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am
Hello, I am new to the guild smile
My name is psyren and I am a snow leopard. I live on the east coast with a human, who luckily understands me smile I often shapeshift between my full animal form and a form half way between. There are rare moments when i look fully human, but not many. I love to role play and have actually been on a 6 month break from gaia.

User Image
snow leopard form  

Psyrens Requiem

Ruthless Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 pm
I've been afraid to associate myself with furry for so many years, even online, but I've decided it's silly to wait any longer just for fearing what people on the internet will think.

I'm only ganking half of this because I'm lazy.

Name: Laut
Species: Tanuki/Raccoon Dog
Fur color: Reddish brown, cream, and black. Very heavy coat.
Height: 5'6"
Eye Color: Yellow
Sexual orientation: Straight.
Appearance: A little chubby, but we'll blame it on the fluff. Tail extra fluffy and long. Usually in casual dress: T-shirts, jeans, boots, military hat, and occasionally glasses. Eccentric and jolly overall, but can be withdrawn at times. Always looking for new pals to drink with.

No pics as I don't have a scanner right now. A free pic would be really appreciated, if anyone is interested in doing one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am
Aloha my fellow furries.
I am Rainshine, and I would like to introduce to you myself. 3nodding

Name: Rainshine (no last name yet)
Race: aardwolf (which is a small species of hyena that looks like a fox with zebra stripes... go figure.)
Personality: quirky, flamboyant, and easily amused
Height: 5' 4"
Physical description: small and slightly chubby body type, animal-shaped legs and hind paws, paw-like hands with opposable thumbs, and has six breasts. light creme coloured fur with dark brown stripes (3 stripes on each cheek, 5 on each arm, 4 on each leg, and six on back) ears, paws (front and back), ears, top of muzzle, and little Rottweiler-style eyebrow spots, green eyes, pink nose, extremely dark brown mane with mahogany streaks.
Characterization: I love grammar, but I only follow the rules when I want to. I'm super OCD, but a very whimsical, arbitrary type of person. I've constantly got a story in my head, but they rarely make it on paper, and I'm always starting new drawings before I finish the old ones (although, I reluctantly admit, my sketches are better than most people's finished works). I do not think highly of myself at all; in fact, I have rather low self-esteem. The problem is not that I'm better than other people, but other people are just so stupid. It pains me to think that the only two subjects that I'm any good at (being art and writing) are the very subjects I'm always forced to share with idiots. I live in a small hick town in the "Bible belt," but I'm a furry, my best friend is gay, my parents have been divorced since I was a baby, and I've never felt that I needed anything more out of life. I have absolutely no ambition, but if I make a decision, absolutely no force on Earth is going to move me.
Other: I play trumpet in marching band, always hang out with geeks, and have a huge tendency to daydream about fantasy creatures and other worlds. Whenever I tell people about aardwolves (my favorite animal in the world), they always assume that I've made them up.
I also seem to have a regrettable prejudice against foxes and an unregrettable hatred for anime (with a few exceptions on both counts). I hope you can forgive me for said prejudices; I really don't feel like examining them.

If you have any questions concerning my race, please feel free to use Google.
If you have any questions about me as an individual, you are more than welcome to ask me via Gaia PM. I'm also very much into roleaying, so feel free to ask about that as well. 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:20 pm
Hello everyone, I recently got into furries because of my friend I knew for so long. <3
Call me Kochou or Ko. Whatever you like. :3

This is my Fursona:

Name: Noel Frost
Species: Part, Arctic Fox, Kitsune, and Phoenix
Fur color: Fur: She has soft, fluffy, snow white fur. Her tail is fairly big enough to wrap around her. The tips of her ears are grey while the tip of her tail is purple. She has a grey heart shaped pattern on her right thigh. She has scars covering both of her arms, two on the left, three on the right. Underneath her eyes are grey lightning shaped patterns.
Height: 5'8"
Eye Color: Outer Purple ring, her right eye has a inner ring of Powder Blue and her left eye has a inner ring of Azure.
Hair Color: Goes down to her waist and is mostly tied in a ponytail, with bangs hanging over the right side of her face. Hair color is black with purple highlights.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual.
Mate: None.
Likes: Snow/Winter, Cuddling, Singing, being nibbled on, gaming, hot springs, music, staying fit and eating right, being an otaku (Anime, Manga, Cosplaying), guns/shooting range, weaponry, her sweet tooth, her job at Macy’s.
Dislikes: Her tail being pulled/stepped on, joy killers, very hot weather, tricked into doing stuff she doesn’t want to, gaining too much weight, arguing, and her depression.
Anything else: - Is very intelligent and knowledgeable with all sorts of weaponry.
- Mostly uses Scythes, Arm Cannons, and guns.
- Uses her intellect to create new weapons.
- A black belt in Karate
- She sings at any chance she gets to.
- Is into fashion, but only wears clothing she likes or makes.
- Has the ability to use fire and ice elemental, which are possible because of the color in her eyes when she was born.

And this is what she looks like.
User Image
It's the only picture of her right now, getting more as I speak. o uo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 pm
Squeak <3 obligatory hey I'm new post~!

Name: Ehrin
Species: Mouse
Fur color: Cream
Height: 5'5
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Sexual orientation: fabulous
Mate: have one thanks <3

User Image
Image Credit goes to HoneyKing on FA
coloured by me~  

EhrinLove

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 pm
I hope I'm not over stepping my bounds but...

I just want to say welcome everyone to the guild! I hope with hard work we can all find that we can call this guild a Home! I want everyone to know that I'm always willing to talk in the guild and chat and have fun. So know that you don't have to feel shy or turned away because I know that this is a guild of peace, love, and understanding. As well as LGBT friendly! I'm sorry if this all sounds mushy or stupid... I just wanted to let you all know that what I'm saying is true and I want this guild to flourish with warmth! Ah, I feel so awkward now like my hearts about to burst with joy! Haha! So yes, welcome everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 am
Haii~ everyone. Ici est moi.

Name: John Foxton (duh. ._.)

Species: Fox.

Height: 5'7".

Sexual orientation: Gay.

Mate: Mateless. I don't want to be mateless, though. ._.''

Likes: Computers, Handball, Guys, Clothes, Music, Lingerie.. sex.

Dislikes: Arguing, Bigots, Clowns, Fake love, Lies.

Anything else: Is definitely a fem-boi who loves to wear stockings, nighties, and all kinds of lingerie. Especially see-through.

Wishes he can sing, even though he's kinda bad at it. He compensates ability with passion.

Loves fashion, of course.

This is what I look like; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So.. yeah. I'm free for PM's if anyone's interested~

Especially you large guys.  

ankarhagen

tinted kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 am
hi~ my names Chikashin~ but please call me Chi for short~
I am a manga and anime fan till death! I have two drawing styles thanks to my passion for anime, Furry realism and anime XD! yes I draw. I'm not the greatest of the greatest but I'm learning and getting better! But one of my greatest joys is Drawing anthros~ I love experimenting with skeletal structure!
I am generally a cat, and depending on my mood I can range from Neko to full feral(feral being straight up animal). As a fairly tame person who loves to cook, sew, and occasionally clean (when I am moved to) I consider myself a domestic cat. I love music so there is generally a cord from headphones coming out of my cleavage(it's the "always there" pocket XD) my furpattern is what many call tortiseshell, and it's generally seen on the ragdoll cat~ We get our name because when someone pets us right we tend to go limp in their arms! however unlike that breed I am a bit on the short side~ X//X not for lack of trying though! there aren't many pictures of my fursona I am a fairly private fur and I prefer to stay as I am. though I do have the works I've done.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 pm
Hello all. My name is Amber. I'm nineteen almost twenty. I'm a lesbian and I'm single. I love to talk. I love to have fun. I have major depression and have been in a mental hospital and am on meds. I am very passionate a few things but you can pm me and we can talk more. I'm looking to meet some friends on here cuz im kinda new. So pm me if your interested.  

kindhearted_lover

Johnny Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 pm
Hi guys! I'm Kalculus. I'm not a furry, but I am intrigued by the concept and joined this guild in the hopes of making friends who can help me to better understand the furry community.

I'm a twenty year old pre-med university student in California, and am currently taking courses in physical sciences (theoretical physics, particle physics, cell bio, etc). I work as a PA at my school's medical center and enjoy a range of interests, some of which are displayed on my profile. I encourage anybody who visits it to add me and send me a personal message about yourself, as I am very much interested in meeting new and fascinating people such as yourself.

Despite my studying for the MCATs for next years exam, I try to check my messages often and can't wait to learn more about you!

I can add more pictures of myself if anybody is curious or interested, and yes, I am bisexual.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:39 pm
redface I'm totally new to the erm, Furry scene.
My name is Roliand, and I er.. Have no clue what I'm supposed to put here. xD I joined due to curiosity of Furries, as the ones I've met are pretty cool people.  

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items