Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frozen Tulpa

Married Cat

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:43 am
Hello all, I think it's time we--
{IT'S TIME?!}
[Will you calm down? He's not in the guild more than five minutes, and you're already wanting to break loose.]
{I wanna go explooooooooooore!}

...Ummm, okay. As I was saying, I think it's time we introduced ourselves on to you Properly.

-Kouffa Cooper:

{Hihi, I'm Kouffa Cooper!}
-Kouffa is a Sable Ferret with the "Bandit" (Color pallet - Browns) markings.
-His apparent age is that of 33 (although he's older)
-Kouffa stands at the height of 6'7" (3'1" in a ball).
-Kouffa is one that likes to have fun...Dancing/gaming/whatever is meant for fun.

NOTE: Kouffa is a Hyperactive Fur, DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY CAFFINATED DRINKS!
{Craaaaaap!}
[You blew it for yourself there, Kou.]
{ONE TIME! JUST ONE TIME! He's got a memory like a steel trap!}

Gabriel Knox:

[Ummm,..hello all, my name is Gabriel.]
-Gabriel is a Husky Mix (Siberian, Alaskan, & Alaskan Malmute) with the typical Shade Husky colorings (Black, Grey, & White).
-His apparent age is 38 (as is his actual age).
-Gabriel stands at the height of 6'3" (4'2" when curled up).
-Gabriel loves an intellectual challenge and will discuss things he's read. He is particularly fond of Fantasy Fiction and Science Fiction as Genres of reading material.

Vinniu--
{WAAITAMINIT!}
[What?]
{Why do I get a warning label and you don't?}
[I didn't drink his whole stash of Starbucks Double-Shot before playing a 10-man Raid on his WoW character just before he stopped playing it.]
{Harsh, man...reeeeeeeeally harsh!}

Vinnius St. Cloud:

-He growled at Kouffa before turning to the rest of the room and waved irritably-
-Vinnius is a Cheetah/Leopard mix (typical Cheetah coloring with Leopard-print pattern for spots).
-His apparent age is 45 (although he his considerably younger).
-Vinnius stands at the height of 6'6" (4'1" when curled up).
-Vinnius has had to deal with Kouffa and has a very low tolerance for childish antics from other Furs. He appreciates the finer points in life and can be seen often talking with Gabriel about books (or book versus movies with Kouffa, whenever the discussion is valid and has a good enough point).

NOTE: Vinnius has a temper and has a low tolerance for things he refers to as "Stupid". He will fight if provoked, and will stand up for those being bullied if need be.

{Oh yeah, I forgot how bad Kitty needs...to...wa--}

-Kouffa looked about nervously and hid behind Gabriel-
[Why are you hiding behind me?]
{He won't attack you...like last week, when I made that joke.}

[Kouffa and Vinnius...chill...out...NOW!]

Sorry all, I guess I have to fix this...I hope it's not going to be a bother about me being here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:25 pm
Hi! I'm new to the guild and to the fandom. I'm a wolf but I don't have all the details of my fursona worked out yet. I hope to make lots of new friends here so feel free to message me. heart  

NoOneKnows_NoOneCares

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:02 pm
Hi I'm new to this guild but a long time furry ( not a gray muzzle but it has been awhile since I made my first furry character. I would love to post a detailed profile of my sona but it is extensive and incomplete at the same time. But I will give the basics here
Name: Sinku Anaka
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 120 lbs
Species: Raccoon Dog
Eye Color: Charcoal gray
Abilities: Fire and Ice Magic
Weapons: Swords and firearms  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:25 pm
Hey everyone, I am Kain, a 24(my sona is 26 though) year old Dire Wolf who is happily engaged and who LOVES to cook.

User Image  

White Wolf Kain

Supreme Hellhound

9,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:03 am
Hi, I'm Seia. That's my character name too. I actually have two variant fursonas, one being a timber wolf, the other a bobcat. I've been a furry for about 5 years now. I'm a member of SoFurry and FurAffinity, but I visit SoFurry more often, and I'm on Gaia more than either of those two sites. I hope to get a fur suit one day. I love fursuits, and I like watching videos of ppl in fursuits. Luckily, I should be moving to Dallas soon, which has a furry convention every summer, so I should be going to Furry Fiesta one of these years, even if I don't have a fursuit yet. I don't have any artwork yet either, but luckily Gaia has such a fun avatar maker. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 pm
Hello EVERYONE,

Let's me explain as who am I? Let me see... Oh right!.

My name is Spirit Hamaski as my name been on EVERY sites include here. I am 26 years old, Gender Fluid and Intorvert as have a bad anxiety I have been in Furry Fandom for 10+ years from the now~ oh man, I feel so old in here. Haha. But I am Deaf and Please do not feel pity to me about my Deafness as can't hear Music but Sorry, I have been Deaf since I was born into this world.

Ooh~ Yeah, I am a Freelance Artist as Full time job to earn money from Commisisons by Commissioners smile If you want to take a peek inside. Feel free to! biggrin all my site links on my signature.

I have a few sona already designed by me as posted up in Furaffinity to show most NSFW in there, but I can show if you want me to as SFW not NSFW ^-^.

Spiritwwolf

Dangerous Werewolf

16,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100

energypill

Fluffy Fatcat

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:56 am
Hey everybody! I'm Devi and I have no idea how requested to join this guild haha xd but since I'm already here, I hope I can be friends or whatever with everybody whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:02 pm
Name: Matt, The Raging Quaker
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Species: Human. No Fursona. Might change that later, but I'm more on the outskirts of Furry Fandom.
Occupation: Currently filming a feature length documentary. That, and making sandwiches.  

The Raging Quaker

Squid Kyo

Assimilated Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:45 am
User Image
STFU KYO IS SPEAKING!User Image

Hello everyone. hehe A big thank you to the admins/crew for accepting me. I'm Kyo and yeah that's one of my sonas off to the left. Yeah, right there. Um..OH well for those that might be interested, all of my sonas are indeed an extension of myself and are all from the species I created. I call them Cobbits and there are so far a couple different types of them. The form you see now I have been calling an 'Empowered Cobbit' though I have been thinking of coming up with something else. Anyways, uhhh I guess I should say I love music and art, I even dabble in art. I mostly listen to heavy music, a lot of which is in Japanese. mmm I love to chat so feel free to talk to me guys/gals and everything in between. I'm not sure what else to say. hehe So, byyyye for now.

You may beg for my attention now.User Image

MADE BY KYO'S DARK ANGEL!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:48 pm
Hello everyone! I am new (though you all seem to be getting new people on a regular basis hehehe). I currently have two anthro characters since I made them before joining here.

Cora
- She is a wolf! (aaaawwwoooooo!!!!) A wolf with red fur to be specific.
- Is a smart individual, and although she isn't mean ... she isn't social either
- Stands at 5'2" standing on her haunches
- Loves the colour purple (hence why everything ABOUT her is in said colour)
- Like her creator, she is Canadian! (hence why I spelled 'colour' with a u)

Trix
- She is an Arctic Fox! She has white fur in the winter and brown fur in the summer. Currently her fur is brown (because in Canada it is summertime)
- A bit of a smartass, snarky, and sweet. But mostly a bit of a smartass
- Stands at 4'8" standing on her haunches
- Loves the colour steel blue
- Is actually from Arctica, hence her race.

So a little facts about me ... I'm Canadian, as I mentioned before. I love drawing, reading, writing RPing, playing video games, and just all around using my brain for creative things. I haven't used my anthro characters in a little while, but hopefully this place will give them a new RP community to look forward to!

"About freaking time! I was starting to get cramps in that closet!"

-a giggling shewolf is heard somewhere in the background

... OKAY well that about does it for my intro! I hope to have a great time with all of you IC and OOC~! Au revoir mes nouvelles amis~!

{Translation from French to English: Goodbye my new friends!}  

KiKi of Discord

Bizzy Bambee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:25 pm
Hey-oooooooooo!

Just call me Bizzy ~ <3

I've been looking to get involved in the fury community for a while now, but haven't really had a good way to do so. I don't have a fursona yet, and I'm still kind of easing myself into things in general.

My old account got hacked a long time ago, so this one is new to Gaia. I'm up to chatting with anyone and everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:15 am
biggrin Hello All - Just joined this guild, thought I'd at least attempt to be sociable and say a little piece here; - Hi I'm DA-FDNT, (or FDNT from DA, I was so clever back when I made this account) & I am a semi-old timer from 8ish years ago on Gaia Online - I'm a graphic artist & multi-skill artisan that suffers from acute laziness, and of course a 'furry'(anthropomorphic) fan at heart. - I run a M.T.G. guild here on Gaia thats been around for 7-8ish years, and a furry/anthro group on my 'home-site' of DA (DeviantArt). - I look forward to experiencing the community here on Gaia Online smile  

DA-FDNT

Distinct Elder

Fenrir147

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:05 pm
Hullo, peoples. I'm new to the guild, not so new to the fandom, yet relatively new to interacting with the community. By that, I mean I only have like three actual friends that are furries, and I haven't tried much to actually reach out to the community, which I'm trying to do here. I'm a Wolf, mostly black fur, light grey fur in front from the collar down, and a dark red stripe separating the black and the grey fur. Also got a dark red tribal style fur pattern under my left eye. So there's my quick description, don't really have art of my fursona, though I don't think my fursona is all that unique except for the fact that it's mine.

Anyway, talk to me! I'm open to chatting, rp, etc. Don't worry. I won't bite unless ya want me to. wink (And even then, not so hard. razz )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:16 am
WHAT'S UP PLAYAS

It's been like two years since I've been on. Glad to see the guild is still active. So I have totally returned and am down to chat/hang/RP or whatever. So big clown luv to all yall!  

Morgan Night-Wind

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:43 am
HELLO! I'm KC! I'm a dragon, you can see me Here! I mostly do art commissions on FurAffinity. I'm looking for people to chat with on Gaia. I recently came back to play the Lake Kinred game. lol  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff