Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm
EhrinLove

Sexual orientation: fabulous

<3

Welcom to the guild

Im living with an ftm right now and i guess ive never really talked so much about gender and orientation as i do with him. I definately am genderqueer myself but only recently realused such a term for it exists. I thought i was just a cross dresser. :p

Again awesome to have you on board.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 am
John Foxton

So.. yeah. I'm free for PM's if anyone's interested~

Especially you large guys.

ಠ_ಠ...

I am afraid this is not the right place, sir.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm
[-Erik-]
John Foxton

ಠ_ಠ...

I believe you misunderstood me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 am
John Foxton
[-Erik-]
John Foxton

ಠ_ಠ...

I believe you misunderstood me.

Yeah, let's believe that :D  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am
So, uh, I forgot to do this when I first joined.

My name is James, (And if you're anything like my friends you'd call me Mr.Bond. XP)

I'm a plain Grey Wolf (Yeah, I know, so original.) I live in Alaska, and I love wolves. (Hence my fursona.) I have a husky, and a German Shep.

I love role-playing, so drop a pm. and if there's anything else you want to know, just ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 am
Well cant belive i havent posted here yet o_o
Anyway Im Zhavir
Im a male, Pygmy Jerboa
My fur is light to dark shades of brown with golden tints and white.
My eyes are Red and yellow.
Heres a google image, i need some avatar art still got non : |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Hikaru Seishouki

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 pm
Hey there everyone. The name is Hikaru, but I've been given the name Mr. Wolfy or Papa Wolf by many of my friends. My fur is usually white, and i wear primarily black clothes. I'm nice, sweet and kind to all. A bit sarcastic, but dont worry too much about it. I hope to make some good friends and have a grand old time.

I'm 17 btw. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Yo, it's Ewig, here. I'm 17, I've been a furry for 6 years, and I've been going to Anthrocon, and a few other Anthro convention since I was 9. Anything else you'd like to know just hit up my profile.

Fursona:

User Image

Name: Eriana

Species: Wolf

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Height: 6,1"

Weight: 180lbs.

Build: Feminine and slender, Distinguishing features are, blank eyes, and a cold eerie gaze. Her fur is red all aound, except on the underbelly, limbs, and muzzle.

Personality: Quirky, Dominant, Sadistic, She is very serious and mature, but likes to have fun from time to time, perfers to stay single and alone.

Likes: She adores playig her Cello, debating, singing, degrading others, loves the smell of strawberries, and Staying up all night staring at the sky. Men, women, animals, lacey clothing, dresses, demons, horns, furries, PVC, BDSM, Dom/Dommes, Sweets, Les/Bi/Gays, The color red, Old vintage items (Mostly from the Victorian Ages), Histoy, Physics, Herbology, Nerds, Literacy, Erotic Novels, and etc....

Dislikes: Rude, annoying, bothersome idiots , being called adorable, cats and kittens *more of a hound type of person*, emo kids, whenever people are upset, gangsters, "wanna-be-vamps", Neo-wagnerian Bootstompers, scene bitches, sluts, whores, juggalos, Liars, Imposters, Posers, Horses, Wolves, and Homophobes....

Ewig Weibliche

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm
Heya everyone, I'm Josh, or you can call me Chaos. I've been a furry for like 2 years, and I'm proud of it, I'm in 2 other furry guilds and I'm glad to be in another one. My fursonas and a little about myself is below.

Fursonas

Main Fursona
Name: Chaos
Species: Wolf/Husky
Fur-Age: 18
Height: 5'10
Eye Color: Deep Blue
Fur Color: White, with some gray
Clothes: In picture
Body Description: Average body, slender and a little bit of tone.
Personality: Sweet, loveable, and flirty, can be shy sometimes but is very outgoing. Loves to make friends and sing, adorable.
Likes: Cuddling, video games, raving, music, nice and adorable people, a loyal, adorable mate
Dislikes: Quiet, reading books, mean and uptight people, cheating and being cheated on
Picture: http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Bolt8890/furryhusky2.jpg

Secondary Fursona
Name: Shadow
Species: Bull (I am one of the unique ones who play these, and I enjoy it icon_3nodding.gif)
Fur-Age: 15
Height: 6'1
Eye Color: Red
Fur Color: Completely Black
Clothes: Black and White-striped unziped jacket, with a regular purple t-shirt underneath, with black jeans.
Body Description: Very scrawny for a bull, his body is of a regular person, he has an emodo haircut, his horns are visible but not very long. Has hooves on feet, but not on hands.
Personality: Very shy, but is very outgoing, fun and nice when you get to know him. Sometimes acts very cute at times. Supremely emotional at other times.
Pic: Don't got one

IRL:
Name: Josh
Grade: Freshman (9th)
Interests: Roleplaying, video games, singing, hanging out with people, animals, and listening to music.
Dislikes: Assholes, people who are full of themselves, just anyone who doesn't have a heart, or anyone who isn't nice.
Orientation: Bi-sexual, but prefers females.
Pic: Don't have one, Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:13 pm

User Image

Hello! My name is Andrea, although most people refer to me as Andy. c: I'm a new member, hoping to get back into roleplaying and break through a bit of a nasty spell of writer's block. >A< This lovely little girl on the left was my first fursona, who's name is also Andrea, but is nicknamed Andi. c: I thought her up when I was about 7 or 8, which is why her name is the same as mine.. as I had little to no originality in naming at the time. xD She grew up with me, and I eventually changed her outfit and color scheme as I matured more, though I've kept her IC age at 15. I suppose I should write up a little profile..

Name; Andrea, also called Andi.
Species; American Fuzzy Lop.
Fur Color; A creamy brown, with two large white marking that go over her eyes and down to around her mid-stomach.
Age; 15 in character, 10 in real-life terms.
Height; Roughly 5'1.
Eyes; Violet.
Sexual Orientation; Heterosexual.
Likes; Bubbles, reading fictional non-fiction and fantasy novels, watching shows that need deduction/reasoning, most foreign music, dressing up, talking until she passes out, guys in glasses. She also thoroughly enjoys games in the Shin Megami Tensei series.
Dislikes; People with snooty attitudes, having things shoved in her face, being taken advantage of.
Personality/other facts; Andrea is rather reserved when she meets a new person or goes somewhere she hasn't been before, but tends to open up after a few visits. She's easily excitable, and takes almost everything said to her to heart, making it very easy to hurt her feelings or mess with her head. Her cellphone has a small charm that has a small rainbow synthesizer on it, that fluctuates when her phone rings.
Additional art; -x- -x- -x- -x-

And that's about it! I also have another fursona, a gay lynx named Star, but I may wait a bit before I introduce him..

Sung Hyo-Jin

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mr Temeraire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 pm
well, hi everyone! you can call meee....Temmy, Lance, Joshua, or Wolfie. you could come up with new nicknames if you want sooooo this bit of speech is a bit moot. i hope to make good friends with all of you! *wolfie kisses* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 pm
whee Hai everyone. C: I'm very new here and excited to meet you all ^_^

(Well Ok, I won't meet ALL of you. Seeing how this guild has over 2,000 members)

I've been on Gaia for quite a long time C: Annnndd I've recently come back to it, being active once again.  

Tuiat

Draco IceWing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 am
Hehe, just now joining a few guilds even though I've been on Gaia for...a long time cat_whee I am a furry, whatever that means cat_sweatdrop So many people have so many different definitions. I don't RP a lot although I like to, I can just never keep up with them. This account was made for a RP character so um, I don't actually go by that unless you want to cat_razz (I love these cat icons...)

Me:
-Rika, KaiVii( or Kai or Vii), Menliss, or Tigers-Shadow.
-Female xD
-Not single, or available smile

Sona:
-Rika
-Cheetah
-Female
-Young adult
-Black fur with golden yellow markings. Less markings than a normal cheetah. No headfur. Digigrade!
-Green Eyes
-Wears cargo shorts and shirt sleeve tshirts and tank tops. Lots of jewelry to choose from, loves rings and necklaces, both ears pierced.
-For more, PM me an I can link to her profile on FAF.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:53 pm
Name: Alex Akiv
Species: Wolf
Fur Color: Gray
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: N/A
Likes: Heavy Metal, 80's Electronic Music, video games, Gaia Online, RPing, anime, the Furry Fandom, GUNS (Oh, and did I meantion GUNS!!!!!)
Dislikes: Racism, furhaters, facism, and TOO MANY MORE THINGS!
Appearance: Thin, with some muscle, (enough to wear the samurai armor he owns,) has an Assassin tattoo on the small of his back, has a calming feel to him, and the body of a runner. Has a medium length tail. Often wears his trademark gray hoodie.
Other: -Is Russian, (Or maybe Soviet?)
-Knows some Spanish, German, and Russian
-Knows two Vietnam War veterans, (One of which is his grandfather)

SC Rammstein

Starwolf42015

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm
Hello everybody, I am Stargazer, just thought I would introduce myself, I am a 21 yo Black Timber Wolf just fresh out of The Academy of Light, where I learned various skills including, Majic(spelled that way on purpose), training in paw to paw combat, training in all weaponry, and the art of survival.

Anyway, hope to talk to you all soon smile  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces