Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixxin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:20 pm
Hi, I'm Fae or Pixxin. My first year participating in the furry community was last year and trying to dive deep without drowning. Why I'm 32 and very clueless but wish not to be.

This is Pixxin {Art by Me}
User Image
Species: Catrix (feline)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:46 pm
Hello! I'm Sweetwife (on all other sites it's zom tho just the name was taken)
I'm 24 and adore furry designs/the community
I'd very much love to start roleplaying again, just maybe something lighthearted or domestic.
I hope i can make some friends and meet new people! heart  

Sweetwife

Dante_The_vampire_mage2

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 pm
Hi I'm Nick also know as Dante_The_vampire_mage on here I recently made a second account cause can't gain access to my old one soo ya nice to meet y'all  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:37 pm
hii im romeo and im new to the furry fandom ;;; my fursona is named Aiden, he doesn't have a species yet, but is kinda like a fusion between a wolf and a fox? heres a image of him:
https://www.deviantart.com/sarahchancandy/art/Aiden-Fursona-841223162  

pauulcore

Distrustful Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Egyptian Beatdown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:17 am
Hello Everyone! I am Egyptain_Beatdown and I recently came back onto Gaia after 9 or so years.
This place has changed soooooo much! cry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:55 pm
Hello, I go by Kitty or Kit. I've returned to Gaia after many, many years. I'm not sure what else to say. I do art. :3c  

Prince of Sugar

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:52 pm
4laugh Hi!

I usually go by bena. I have an FA under Neuroticsoulgobbler and at FA forums I'm Vermilion. I have a few main fursonas and I love drawing other furries. I normally ask for Paypal (mine is benakittie@ yahoo.com) But no worries!! My prices are reasonably cheap and I look around the freebies or trade section a lot.

My main fursonas  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:13 pm
Hey everybody, been along time thought it be best to just act new once again.

Wouldn't be long I am just looking for someone from my past I can't forget  

Krellxxt

atribute_ashitaka_xX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:31 pm
xp This is my first time ever posting in a forums despite being a player since 2009 (stopped along the way for a very long time recently came back) Hi, just a furry artist trying to make cool s**t heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am
atribute_ashitaka_xX
xp This is my first time ever posting in a forums despite being a player since 2009 (stopped along the way for a very long time recently came back) Hi, just a furry artist trying to make cool s**t heart
guilds are pretty much dead. I recommend the furry den or the furry den redux in the chatterbox, both are active.  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vanya_Zeit

Clean Genius

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:05 am
Hey...

I've been on and off about how I feel about furries, since I've always been a fan of anthro art, however irl info of the community is... questionable... Anyway! It's a new year, I'll be 31 here soon, and since my cat is my closest and only irl friend, I might as well make some furry friends again!
That might be a strange conclusion to share, but you know, I've been on Gaia initially as a teen and as an adult have come and gone. The site still lives and I've only been humbled with age, so ... cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:05 pm
Vanya_Zeit
Hey...

I've been on and off about how I feel about furries, since I've always been a fan of anthro art, however irl info of the community is... questionable... Anyway! It's a new year, I'll be 31 here soon, and since my cat is my closest and only irl friend, I might as well make some furry friends again!
That might be a strange conclusion to share, but you know, I've been on Gaia initially as a teen and as an adult have come and gone. The site still lives and I've only been humbled with age, so ... cat_ninja
yeah, guilds on this site are dead friend, I recommend using chatterbox and going to furry den or furry den redux if you want fur friends or just friends in general, the people there are all nice enough ^^  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tahvar the Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:37 am
Greetings! I am Tahvar the Kitsune. At the time I don't have any real profiles for this OC but my real profile can be found on my profile page. Feel free PM me or some such thing if you want. I like new friends. I also like to get to know them before I befriend them, but don't let that bother you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:41 pm
Name: Honey
Species: capuchin/bonobo (monkey/ape)
Fur color: brown
Height: three foot one
Eye Color: rusty brown, what would normally be "whites of the eyes" are black.
Hair: brown, has streaks of sandy, no melanin blond. down to the floor with high-cut bangs
Sexual orientation: bi heart
Likes: having control, being unrestricted, climbing, fruit,
Dislikes: loud and overwhelming spaces, being shushed, capitalism.
Appearance: she is incredibly short but has a chubby "baby fat" figure. she has heart-shaped patches of skin on her chest and rump, and has an 8 foot long tail.
Anything else: she was born in a laboratory, and as a result very sketched out by everything and cannot understand social cues.  

Total Space Case

Sparkly Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers