Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlmostToasted

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm
There are like what.. 2 people who do that now? :O Maybe grab some more people who are trustworthy enough to do so?

Just a thought. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 pm
I give out prizes. emo

Or do you mean the post/page prizes that Awesome is supposed to give out?  

FyoraSilverwolf
Crew

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:52 pm
I did have a giveaway going on for a while, then I got brokeded. xD But that's changing soon >_>;; I MAY start the giveaway again in the thread... ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 pm
I'd be happy to give out prizes.  

airyflairy

Shameless Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Butterfly Bumps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25 pm
fairyblueness
All contests are run by the creator. So, owner's send out our prizes and users who wish to host contests do the same. If you want to host a contest you're welcome to pm me some ideas and I can add you to the fourth post in the thread. This thread was made back in 2011. It was different owners then, or rather one different one. But we still send out our own prizes. And what the creator of this thread didn't consider is the prizes don't come from the thread accounts. His 'trusted' comment on sending stuff. Some event stuff does, but all of the prizes in the third post get sent from Shroom's and me personally from our own accounts. Thank you for your offer though!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:17 pm
Butterfly Bumps
fairyblueness
All contests are run by the creator. So, owner's send out our prizes and users who wish to host contests do the same. If you want to host a contest you're welcome to pm me some ideas and I can add you to the fourth post in the thread. This thread was made back in 2011. It was different owners then, or rather one different one. But we still send out our own prizes. And what the creator of this thread didn't consider is the prizes don't come from the thread accounts. His 'trusted' comment on sending stuff. Some event stuff does, but all of the prizes in the third post get sent from Shroom's and me personally from our own accounts. Thank you for your offer though!

That makes sense, thank you for explaining it to me and I have a couple of ideas in mind I just need to refine them mentally before I think of tabling them. You're welcome!  

airyflairy

Shameless Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

waitforit311

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:46 am
does anyone still give out stuff  
10 Million Pages

Manage Your Items