TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 am
Hi guys! Wish of the Goddess here! Just call me Wish!~ So I've had a couple of Kitsu for quite some time, and have been eager to find plot/mates for them! Things go as follows in this thread:

1.) Intro
2.) Rules
3.) Kitsu
4.) Form
5.) Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 am
RULES!
1.) I reserved the right to deny your request, though it's unlikely that I will XD; I WILL conduct these mostly over messenger, though if you prefer Guild, let me know, ok?
2.) Follow the Gaia TOS, This one's important to me, K guys?
3.) I'm crazy, you're crazy, we're all crazy. But let's not be whiners if something doesn't turn out the way we like, k?~
4.) I AM GOOOOOODDDDD. *shotdown*

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 am
Okay~ The first of the babbins that needs help:

User Image
Name: Coll
Personality:
Fully Grown, Coll has matured some, and his nature's a bit less abrasive than it was when he was a teen. Though he still enjoys his privacy, and being alone, over being with others (ESPECIALLY his brothers), he's open to spending time with people. The only other of his family (besides his father) he can really stand is his sister, thanks to a few close moments spent together as children. He enjoys taking time aside to read, letting himself get distracted by the words in pages. He tends to ignore the others in his rambunctious 'other' family, namely Kyrri'ael and the little baby Xanti, though he gets along well with Cuore.

He enjoys spending time outside, often in the shade of trees, watching the goings on around him, and just observing, rather than interacting, since that seems to have been his specialty since he was little.
Looking for: Mate~ (m/f), RP, Friends, Someone to drive him MORE nuts than his brothers and sisters.

The second babby:
User Image
Name: Kyrri'ael
Personality:
Kyrri'ael is a strange Kitsusagi, one with very little interest in other people. Though he's not antisocial in the least, he is considered slightly insane. Loud and often times just plain strange, this kitsu enjoys trying to confuse others with teasing words. Irritating, self absorbed, and kind of easily irritated, it's been seen that this strangely bright colored male has a tendency to snap when he's picked at about the colors of his markings. Hey! There is nothing wrong with Pink!
Looking For: Friends, Mate (M!), Enemies, people to ******** with, babies to raise into his insane ways~.

Third:
User Image
Name: Celestialis
Personality:
Celestialis quite lives up to her name. The beautiful blue, golden eyed kitsu is calm and serene, most of the time. She seems to have a grace about her, that awes most of her...far too masculine 'roommates'. The wise young Angelic femme seems to get on best with the sulky Coll, as they can sit side by side for hours, without speaking. But they truly are only friends, nothing more. Celeste seems to have minorly garnered the affections of the overly flamboyant Kyrri'ael.

Despite this, she keeps to herself for the most part, every inch the elegant, wise female of the household of boys. She seems to be the one to look after the rambunctious pack, much as a mother would her children, and just as fond of Coll and Xanti'ander, especially the little foundling, Xanti, as a mother would be.
Looking for: Mate, Friends, Children, People like her

And last but not least:
User Image
Name: Sunhael
Personality:
Bright, excitable, smart, sweet, loving
Looking For: Mate, Friends, Enemies, People to drive nuts

*ADDS ANOTHER*

User Image
Name: Aeka Rune Yuy
Personality:
Cold, Quiet, Irritable, b***h
Looking For: Playmates, Adults to converse with, Enemies, people to drive her nuts.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 am
The Form

HEY LADY WITH THE PEN!

Username: (Obvious what goes here >3>)
Kitsu you want: (Which of my babbies you lookin' at?)
Kitsu you're offering: (Who wants to play with the crazies?)
Personality: (Helps me determine if it would be a good matchup.)
RP Location: (Where you'd prefer to RP. AIM? MSN? Skype? Guild? Yahoo?)

[align=center][size=11][b]Username:[/b] (Obvious what goes here >3>)
[b]Kitsu you want:[/b] (Which of my babbies you lookin' at?)
[b]Kitsu you're offering:[/b] (Who wants to play with the crazies?)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Helps me determine if it would be a good matchup.)
[b]RP Location:[/b] (Where you'd prefer to RP. AIM? MSN? Skype? Guild? Yahoo?)[/size][/align]

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:35 am
RESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERVE  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 am
OPAN!  

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:43 pm
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Kitsu you want: any(:
Kitsu you're offering: Shattervein
Personality: Shattervein has a somewhat aggressive side with adults that he doesn't know, but it kind and caring to kits - even if they are those of his foes. He is a wanderer and loner, so he doesn't have many friends.
RP Location: In the guild

Kitsu-Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff