User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meets-the-Sea

Naming Dream

Roleplays:
(in somewhat chronological order)
Crooked Song (Meets & Tongue-Tied) - unfinished/abandoned
In Search of Water (Meets & Ever-Distant) - completed #1
The Bucks Pond (Meets & Nudge) - completed #2
Wandering Away (Meets, Nudge, & Wood Spider) - completed #3
Tides of Change (Meets & Wave Walker) - completed #4
Unexpected Reunions (Meets, Wave, & Sea-Nudge family) - ongoing
A New Friend (Meets & Toadflax) - completed #5
Inhospitable (Meets & Walks Without Rhythm) - completed #6
The Games -completed #7
Back to the Borderlands (Meets & Slide) - completed #8
Home Sweet Home (Meets, Slide, & Fix) - completed #9
More Mouths to Feed (Meets, Knows No Better, Seafoam) - completed #10
Fighting the Ache (Meets, Slide, & Longstride) - completed #11
The Cold - Day (ORP) - ongoing
The Journey Home (Meets, Slide, Desert Spring, & Many Voices) - in progress

Storytelling:
Spooky Storytelling (Meets story)

Why Meets would make a good legendary:
Meets-the-Sea has evolved so, so much since her original incarnation as a shy, nervous, wandering doe who preferred her solitude to the company of others. Through her roleplays and relationships, Meets has grown and developed from a young girl into a self-confident woman. This sounds pretty damn cheesy, but it's true. I love the hell out of Meets and how she's changed and what her life is becoming. Ascension seems like the natural next step in her growth to me. She wants to know more about the swamp and the motherfather and the world around her. She wants to go to places she's never been and see things she's never seen. Eventually she and her mate, Phoenix Kiss's Walks Without Rhythm, are going to start a tribe out in the borderlands, in which I see Meets' role being a sort of distant matriarch. Although she loves the life she and Slide have made in the borderlands, Meets is too much of a traveler to stay in one place for long -- once she and Slide's children are born and grown, she will probably leave the everyday management of the tribe to them and continue her circuitous wandering, bouncing back and forth between the borderlands and the sea (and perhaps venturing further if she can manage it). If she were to become a legendary, Meets would use her newfound connection with the swamp and the world around her to help those who need it -- probably primarily shy or unsure does who remind her of her young self. Her meeting with Wood Spider as a younger doe had a profound impact upon her, and she would be inspired by her ascension to be able to do for other kimeti what Spider did for her. I'm an active roleplayer and intend to continue being one, and would loooove to have Meets give blessings. Meets has also developed a skill for reading others through the observation of subtle hints of body language -- if she ascended, this skill might become heightened.