Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jokoa` Guild [v3]

Back to Guilds

The current Jokoa` shop guild! 

Tags: jokoa, ulaya, pets, breedable pets, adopts 

Reply ❧ Journals
[J] .:[Kittie's Ulaya]:. Say My Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:06 pm
.:[Curiosity]:.

Mate : [Creation]
Offspring : [X]
Family Tree : [X]
Seer/Shaman : [X]
Gem : Rose Quartz
Voice :
Friends :
Dislikes :
Content with :
Alignment :
Cert : [Adult]
Uncert : [Adult]
Type : Ucolian - large wings average sized young adult female
Gen : 1

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 pm

One might ask Curi where she came from originally, and she might smile and say that she fell out of the sky one night, that her mother is the dark expanse and her father that bright glowing light that comes and goes away and comes back again right on schedule. One might be swayed to believe her, what with those dark pools she has for eyes, they don't reflect but seem to twinkle with inner light, or her large wings, which when spread mirror the night above. When told the night sky is not just a dark expanse opposite the bright of day, but mirrors her wings and her eyes, full of sparkly little lights called stars, her smile would retreat a little. Mostly from her eyes, they'd go darker, maybe lose a little of their twinkle. She'd spread those heavy wings and look into a pool, judge her refection from up close, pink nose grazing the water's surface.

She'd been called a curiosity by some, a tiny kit with enormous dark eyes, dark new-fledged wings. She liked being thought of as different, other-worldly, special, but she disliked the distance other ulaya would put between themselves and her. She wasn't openly disliked, shunned or even feared, but she didn't have anyone. She was like a shiny trinket, admired but eventually abandoned. No parents to call her home at night, no close friends on who she could count to be there day after day. Save for one. He came out of nowhere, retreated to nowhere, like the bright glowing moon, right on schedule.

Best of all he needed her, he and she filled their time together with learning and happiness, but she never let him get too close. She didn't want him to go away, oh no, she would definitely be the one to go away first. She'd leave, sparkling with inner light and curl up somewhere else, alone to sleep and let him find her again when the sun slipped below the horizon.

Demons - Imagine Dragons

.:[creative]:.

1. having the quality or power of creating.

2. resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.; imaginative: creative writing.

[Chi Sohma - Christmas '16]
01/03/17

[imgright]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/Curiosity.png[/imgright][color=midnightblue][/color]
[imgleft]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/[/imgleft][color=midnightblue][/color]

Darkest before dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:15 pm
.:[陽翔]:. (Haruto)
"light/sun" "soar/fly"

Mate : [X]
Seer/Shaman :
Gem : None
Voice :
Friends :
Content with :
Alignment :
Type : Ucolian/edited undersized adult male

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Haruto

.:[cursed]:.

1. under a curse; doomed; ill-fated.

2. damnable; detestable.

[Chi Sohma - Jan '17 - Quest Fairy]

Adult 1/25/17

[imgright]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/harutotag.png[/imgright][color=gold][/color]
[imgleft]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/[/imgleft][color=gold][/color]

I learned to stay true to myself
By watching myself die...

English
Moonlight
Chinese
月亮
Pinyin
yuèliàng

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm
.:[Teneme]:.

Mate : [X] Hmm, maybe later...
Gem : None
Voice : This voice, low and gravel
Friends :
Content with :
Alignment :
Type : Ki'rin/edited average sized adult male

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Working story for Teneme - Possibly offended Raiyn and was cursed? Possibly is a 'dark' prince? Both???)
Disturbed - Sound of Silence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenebrescence

.:[detached]:.

1. impartial or objective; disinterested; unbiased:
a detached judgment.

2. not involved or concerned; aloof.

[Malikztiah Ankhwave - April '17 - April Shower Semi Custom]

Adult 05/03/17

[imgright]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/tenetag.png[/imgright][color=darkorchid][/color]
[imgleft]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/tenetag.png[/imgleft][color=darkorchid][/color]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:12 pm
.:[Cǎihóng]:. 彩虹
"rainbow"

Mate : [Abaddon]
Adoptive Parents : [Tone] and [Xiang]
Older siblings : [Starshine] ([2D] x [Xiang])
Seer/Shaman :
Gem : Amethyst
Voice : Soft, softspoken
Friends :
Dislikes :
Content with : Waiting
Alignment :
Uncert : [Box], [Kit], [Adult]
Type : Moto/Ki'rin average sized young adult male

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.how to pronounce Cǎihóng

Kittyintheraiyn - I'm really slow on RP to, that said I do prefer some RP or some plotting before breeding them. If you don't have time for RP we could just plan out how we'd like them to meet, things they could do together, how they'd get along, what they'd disagree about, things like that, rather that straight up traditional RP.

We could start by just talking about their personalities if that interests you?

[X]Natty-Chan[X] - Plotting/Discussing things out is completely fine with me.

That's fine with me, I don't mind starting with their personalities.
This is from his Audio version, but it's pretty much the same thing:

Not really his personality, but it is a tidbit on why he is the way he is. Abaddon is the prince of world he comes from and was taught from a young age to not let his emotions show so not to be taken advantage of for any hints he may give off. Because of this upbringing, he can be rather apathetic, gruff and, well... kind of a grump. Unlike most royalty, he does not look down on others but, at the same time, he does tend to keep his distance from others he feels he does not need to meet/know as well. Despite the 'hard exterior', he really hides a shy and naive nature. He tends to get more awkward the more others get to know him, almost knowing nothing of the world. He's also a gentle lug and has an especially big soft spot for baby anything, whether from cats to audios.

Obviously he's not from a different world in the Jokoa Realm, but this is just a simple explanation of what he's like.

Kittyintheraiyn - Oh, he sounds really interesting, I bet Caihong would really get to like him easily. I sure do 8D

As for Caihong, I won him in the adoption event along with Chi, our ulaya Xiang and Tone Deaf have been mates forever, but due to various things they've never had any offspring together. They decided adopting would be a good idea, to ease into the whole 'raising kits' thing. Caihong doesn't have any siblings yet, but I plan on customing a 'half-sister' or two, and eventually Chi and I will breed Xi and Tone.

Anyway, from the moment that Caihong came tumbling out of his box, he's been an absolute ray of sunshine. It's really hard to get him down, as he always tries to have a positive outlook on life, even when things don't go his way. They would definitely have the same big soft spot for babies of any species. Caihong is a very soft spoken young man, he likes to examine things from close up and is often sketches whatever he's studying. He doesn't mind getting dirty, and can be found laying on his belly in the grass, watching bugs climb flowers or following ant trails, he loves to collect interesting rocks and shells. He loves learning new things and in turn teaching things to others.

One of his faults could be that he is absent-minded, when he's focusing on something, he loses track of time or forgets other things he's supposed to be doing.

He has a childhood friendship with another of my ulaya Mori, (also from the adoption event) who enjoyed crafting jewelry out of woven grass and flowers as a kit and Caihong would help him by sharing little stones with him or going out to collect flowers with him.

That's about all I have for him so far, I've only RPd him once as a kit and the RP was never finished. I tend to decide finer points of personalities during RPs so I haven't much to go on yet.

I would think it's still safe to call Abaddon a prince in the Jokoa land, even if he doesn't come from another world. Either way I think he's great.

Perhaps it might be interesting for them to meet in a forest clearing or a meadow? Caihong could be there for any number of reasons. Collecting flowers, drawing wildlife. Something sort of cliche but cute could be, perhaps a fledgling bird has fallen out of its nest and Cai is trying to draw it, but it won't sit still or trying to put it back up in the tree, but it won't stay there, it keeps trying to fly and landing on the ground every time he puts it back up. Cai doesn't have wings, but his father Xi does and is an expert flyer, maybe he's studying birds and bugs in general with rough sketches of wings.

Ha, I'm just sort of writing whatever comes to mind, we don't have to use any of that if it's too silly. Feel free to expand on it or write whatever you want.

[X]Natty-Chan[X] - Abaddon is a grump, but he's great.

Congrats on the win of him by the way, he was my favorite box from that event.
He sounds completely adorable, I love him even more. ^-^ I can see them being a great pair, despite their opposite personalities; I can imagine both of them doting over some sort of baby together too.

I think I like the idea of them meeting at the forest clearing, Abby would be there to soak up some warmth into his black fur before venturing back into the forest to wander. I've always had the idea of a backstory for why he wanders, besides being rather secretive/elusive, was because he was on a quest to find his lifemate... as if they were calling to him.

I always had an idea for Abby to be able to tell his mate due to a mental bond they would share, though it would be very weak at first. Hence why it just starts for Abby with a soft voice calling his name... he's been following that voice. If you're interested, we can plot that Caihong was that voice? If not, it doesn't have to happen, I know it's hard to explain.

But other than that, I actually love the idea of Caihong "pestering" Abaddon about helping him get the baby bird back in the nest while the two of them coo over it.

Kittyintheraiyn - OMG OMG OMG Oh MY God. I love love lovelovelove that idea, so much 8D My enthusiasm for that idea knows no bounds, holy heckie 8D

*ok, breathe*

Thank you X3 I'm really excited about them as a pair now, I think they'll get along great. Them squeeing about baby animals together is the greatest mental image.

Okay, forest clearing is perfect then. Despite Cai being rather young, I think with his soft spoken voice and his generally positive outlook, he wouldn't be particularly clingy. I think he would definitely like Abby right away, for sure, even if he was standoffish, but wouldn't be like 'I love you from the first second I saw you let's never be apart ever again.'

Yes, also to the idea of Cai pestering Abby to put a baby bird back in the nest (after they've bonded over how cute it is), perhaps Cai has tried on his own for a while and he just can't manage it on his own, and he's very concerned with the baby's safety.

For his lifemate calling him, I don't want to take it for Cai, unless you're okay with it being a two sided thing. If it's just Abby, that's perfectly fine with me, as it was your idea. I just really love that sort of thing from the bottom of my heart.

With Cai having a soft voice, that could be a part of why it's so soft when he hears it.?

Ah, I just love lifemate mental bonds!

With the bond, I think Cai would be okay with Abby continuing to wander, if he needed or wanted time alone, knowing he'll come back. I think Cai would stick close to home, his dads for a while, but maybe eventually he would get a little restless and go with Abby on his wandering walks.

[X]Natty-Chan[X] - It makes me happy to hear you love the idea. Now I'm so excited for the pair.

You're very welcome :3 I know, I can't help but giggle at the image of the two of them cooing over any baby they see. It'll be great.

Abby would be appreciative of Cai not being clingy, because he'll be unsure about the pairing at first because of how stand-offish and grumpy he can be. He won't be violent, but some harsh words may be said... but Abby wouldn't mean any true harm. Eventually he would come to see that showing some of his emotions, to Cai at least, isn't all that bad.

As for the baby bird, he wouldn't want to put it back at first despite how much he may feel sorry for it, claiming that it would disturb the cycle of nature and that the bird has to learn to fly on its own... or that the parents may not appreciate them bothering their offspring too much. He'll eventually fly it back up to the nest though.

I'm fine with the mental bond idea being a two-way thing, so if Cai wants to hear a voice calling him too, that's perfectly alright with me.

After the bond fully forms, Abby wouldn't have much reason to wander anymore... except for maybe obtaining his own lands for himself, so he may wander to look for that; but it would never be long. He would prefer Cai to come with him, but won't deny him his family bonds... so he'll often return back to him; using their mental link to be guided home if he happens to lose his way.

Kittyintheraiyn - This is the cutest! I'm so happy Doodle encouraged me to ask you about them (I'd been eyeing Abaddon for a bit, but didn't until she was like 'Natty is sweet ask her!').

Harsh words are okay, Cai would probably be upset to hear them, but put on a happy face anyway, not wanting anyone to worry about him. I think his dads would still notice, at least I can't speak for Chi/Tone, but my Xiang would definitely and give his tall son a lot of hugs and reassurances until things smoothed over.

(With Caihong being Moto'undil/Ki'rin, I try to take a little from each specie, so he's bigger like a Moto, though not quite as big as a pure Moto would be and tall like Ki'rin, he really tries to be graceful, but he's a little awkward until he reaches full adulthood. On the other end of that, Xiang being a Ucolian is small and petite with a feminine face. IDK if you're into face claims but these two are such pretty boys in my mind. X3 human Caihong / human Xiang oh and human Tone at least, I think this is the one that Chi chose, she might have changed her mind. Anyway I'm getting off track.)

Perhaps when Abby is harsh with him, Cai would come to a conclusion after some time spent apart and some thought, and tell him, something like, it's okay if you don't want to be friends/lovers/lifemates, (whatever is applicable at the time) I'm just really happy that I got to know you, even a little bit (his voice would probably break on 'happy', depending on how close they actually were and he'd try to keep smiling but, yeah lip wibbles would happen) and then continue with, i'd like it if we could still be friends, or, if you'd like you can still come and visit this meadow, since it's such a nice and peaceful place... with the hopes of still getting to see him sometimes, or spend time in the same place as him.

With the baby bird, Cai would concede that Abby's thoughts on the matter do make sense, but he'd still continue to hold the little bird in his hands, holding it out to Abby and be like, 'still, I think it couldn't hurt too much, to put it back anyway, just this one time'. That or Cai might try to do it again himself, if Abby won't, and perhaps that would convince Abby to do it in the end, what with Cai not being able to fly and being slightly clumsy.

I think it would be great for the bond to be two way, perhaps Cai doesn't know what it is, and Abby is more familiar with it being a thing, maybe it's a thing where he comes from, or he's heard tales of it, being a prince he would have a much more formal education than Cai's more natural and hands on one.

His own lands, such as a place to settle down with Cai? Then I'm sure that Cai would be very happy to go from his childhood home with his dads, at that point. The 'finding his way back to Cai if he loses his way' part is too good to leave out, but yes, they could take leisurely walks together, hand in hand after that.

[X]Natty-Chan[X] - I'm glad that Doodle did so too!

Yeah, Abby's harsh words are more of a defense for himself to keep others away from him... but he means no harm. Those words would more than likely come less and less to Cai, the closer they get. When they do get to that point, he would apologize to Cai's parents and to him for any mean words he said that may have upset him.

Abby's more long legged and slender, than have a large heavy build. He holds himself high and regal, much like how everyone imagines a prince behaving. I don't really do face claims, but Abby is based off an OC of mine. It's old, but here's an image of him. I really need to redesign him a little... like ditch metal arm... I don't know if I want to keep the scar or not though.

Abby's would probably feel really bad if/when Cai tells him that. But it would also depend on when in the relationship it happens. If earlier, then it would hurt but physically he won't seem to care. Later, when the bond is stronger, it would really hurt his heart and assure him that any mean words were not intentional. Also, when their bond strengthens, the harsh words will start to come less and less... but he'll still sort of be a grump.

In regards of the baby bird, Abby will more than likely cave and put it back in the nest the moment Cai even suggests he do it himself. He may not want to be around him for long at first, but that doesn't mean he would want to see harm come to Cai because of his stoic nature.

Abby would be quite confused by the voice calling him at first as well, the mind bond ability/trait sort of died as the years went on and generations passed and he's the first in his family line to have it besides the eldest that have passed eras ago. He would even ignore it at first, because of this (I was even thinking of him continuing to ignore it, but somehow still end up following the calling in an abstract sort of way). Eventually though, it would puzzle him enough for him to start following it and so, finding Cai.

Abby will in, no way, make Cai come with him on his wanderings if he doesn't. He's more than happy to go off on his own to search, then return when he doesn't find them. It's when he actually finds some place to call his own, will he come for Cai to stay permanently. It's only if Cai was absolutely sure about leaving his fathers' land, that he will let him come along.

Kittyintheraiyn - I tried to get to this sooner, so sorry to leave you hanging, it seems we're in the same boat.

As for Abby being harsh, and the possible reaction from Cai (Cai thinking that Abby didn't want to be friends/mates) I really like that, I think it could be a good plot point, I would set it at a point where they're already friends/friendly, and when becoming closer, Abby could have a moment of 's**t s**t too close/defenses up' and say something quite harsh to Cai. Thus Cai's ("It's okay if you don't want to be friends. I'm just really happy that I got to know you, even a little bit. If you'd like you can still come and visit this meadow, since it's such a nice and peaceful place..." ) that I'd talked about before? Or it could be dragged out. Abby says the harsh thing and Cai takes a few days to come to the conclusion that he's okay with not being friends with Abby. (He convinces himself of such and tries to put on a happy face as to not worry anyone, but he can't get the reply to Abby out without his unhappiness showing.)

That feels like a good second part. With their initial meeting being the first part, of course.

I really like Abby's design. The face claims and what they'd look like humaniod don't really work in the 'Jokoa' setting, but I still like thinking about it. It adds to their personalities a bit I think? Anyway, setting that aside. X3 We already know they're a good match looks wise <33

Anyway, Abby's grumpiness makes him interesting! I think after the initial upset, Cai would learn more about Abby and understand that's just how he is, and like him all the more, because he understands where it's coming from and why Abby does it?

So their first meeting, in a clearing. Cai is there, observing nature. There's a fledgling bird that he's been sketching. They squee and bond over it a little bit and then Cai suggests/attempts to put it back in it's nest. They discuss that perhaps it should be left alone and Cai, with a smile, attempts to cajole Abby into it, and if that doesn't work, will make to climb the tree himself to do it. He's a bit clumsy and Abby concedes and does it instead of watching Cai hurt himself or the bird.

Meanwhile, they both have experienced hearing a quiet voice calling their name, in their head/heart. Abby is confused about it, ignores it, but is aware that its a thing that used to happen(?) and ends up following it/searching for it. Whether consciously or unconsciously. Cai on the other hand, has no idea what it should mean that it happens. He doesn't speak about it to anyone, having no reference that it's out of the ordinary, it could be a part of why he spends the most time in that particular meadow. It isn't the only place that he spends his time, but he finds himself going back there often and he feels very comfortable there, because it's where they will meet. Then of course, once they do meet, he'll continue to return there more and more, hoping to encounter Abby there.

I think after they've come to understand each other, and are sure the want to be lifemates, that they are lifemates, Cai would want to come with Abby, he would become absolutely sure. He's young yet and very attached to his fathers and his home, but he will grow and realize that his home, his family is with Abby. So it isn't that he doesn't want to go with Abby. It's more just 'not yet'.

That said, I do like the idea of Abby finding them a home, and that part that you'd said before, that their connection to each other leads Abby back to Cai. Of course it would also work that way for Cai. When Abby leaves to find them a home, (perhaps keeping what exactly he's doing a secret) Cai will feel the 'pull', that his father's land/home isn't 'home' anymore, but rather whichever way Abby is, is where the home feeling is. Perhaps he could even go and meet Abby halfway.

Maybe their mental bond is more than just hearing the other calling their name after they've become closer? I don't know how 'connect' you imagine it to be.

I think this is rounding out to be a very amazing and adorable plot for them. I apologize for leaving it hanging, but my muse is returning. Please add anything, even little details, things they could disagree on, whatever you like, to this outline.

and thank you again for lifemating Abbadon with Caihong <33333

L'arc-en-ciel – Niji

.:[jovial]:.

1. endowed with or characterized by a hearty, joyous humor or a spirit of good-fellowship: a wonderfully jovial host.

[mewrose - June '17 - Adoption Event]

Kit 06/12/17
Adult 7/11/17

[imgright]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/caihongtag.png[/imgright][color=lightskyblue][/color]
[imgleft]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/caihongmini.png[/imgleft][color=lightskyblue][/color]

exquisite-face-claims.tumblr.com/tagged/nils-kuiper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 pm
.:[Memento Mori]:. (Mori)

Adoptive Parent : [Aqua]
Adoptive Sibling : [Sapphire]
Gem : Topaz
Voice : echos beneath his mask
Friends : Caihong
Dislikes : others trying to take off his mask
Content with : the inevitability of death
Alignment :
Uncert : [Box], [Kit], [Adult]
Type : Undulcan/Kiniun average sized young adult male

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Memento mori

.:[crafty]:.

1. of, involving, or relating to the making of decorative objects and other things by hand.

2. clever at achieving one's aims by indirect or deceitful methods.

[Malikztiah Ankhwave - June '17 - Adoption Event]

Kit 06/12/17
Adult 07/02/17

[imgright]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/moritag2.png[/imgright][color=crimson][/color]
[imgleft]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/rp_tags/morimini.png[/imgleft][color=crimson][/color]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:48 pm
.:[Yesterday]:. (Yester)

Family : [Tomorrow]
Seer/Shaman :
Gem : Emerald
Voice : Sad
Friends :
Dislikes : Heat, hot weather
Content with : Being a forest guardian
Alignment :
Type : Ucolian small sized adult male

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gate-keeper twin

.:[melancholy]:.

1. a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause. "an air of melancholy surrounded him"

[Tygress Dream - Halloween '16 raffle]

Adult 06/18/17

[imgright]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/[/imgright][color=green][/color]
[imgleft]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/[/imgleft][color=green][/color]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 pm
.:[Tomorrow]:. (Morrow)

Family : [Yesterday]
Gem : Emerald
Voice : varies
Friends : Leaves
Dislikes : Summer
Content with :
Alignment :
Type : Ucolian small sized adult female

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riddle-master twin

.:[changing]:.

1. to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one's name; to change one's opinion; to change the course of history.

[Tygress Dream - Halloween '16 raffle]

Adult 06/18/17

[imgright]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/[/imgright][color=orange][/color]
[imgleft]http://res.cloudinary.com/kittyintheraiyn/image/upload/ulaya/[/imgleft][color=orange][/color]

❧ Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff