Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catkiller1372

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm
um hello my names elizabeth im 14 yrs old u can call me cat , liz ,or elizabeth which ever one u like . i live in arizona i like to speak in a british accent cause its fun ^^ im very energetic and once u get to know me im very nice and fun to be around 3nodding 3nodding whee whee cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm
Hi, I'm Jade. I'm 19 and pregnant... and I love xbox. (If you can't tell, I'm terrible at this.)  

Miss Jade x

AudreyAleene

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 pm
hello!! my name is Audrey and im 14. im a very artsy person. i : dance, sing, write fantasy, write songs, draw anime/manga/chibi and i LOVE to act!! so yeah! anyone who reads this plz make me your friend! i don't have many friends since im new to this game so... add me! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 pm
My real, as well as RP name is Akiko, and I learned the violin, so it's easy for me to learn to play other instruments as well. I am kind of quiet, but once you get to know me, I'm halfway decent ^^ I like green, blue, and purple; some of my favorite bands are Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, and 21 Pilots; My favorite animal is a wolf; I LOVE weeping willow trees; and I enjoy all forms of clever comedy and anime. Holy crap that was quite a bit, but my hobbies are reading, writing, and creating on games or otherwise. That about sums up the crazy being that is me, so I'll see you in class! emo  

50ShadesOfAve

yurescapex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 pm
Hello I am Jay LeFang! That's my RP name anyways, I am in love with music and junk food. I hope we all get along greatly smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 pm
hello new friends name ageha but fiends call me Murri (nickname for my IRL name XD) im girl throguh and through, im in the best relationship i have ever been in now, i love gamming writing drawing designing cooking ect. and i look forward to rping with you all~ cat_3nodding
(yess spelling and grammer freaks this has none but im talking not rping lol)  

Roses_of_Madness

Mewling Cat

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm
Hi~ I'm Elli but all my friends always call me Ami (I hope I don't confuse you sweatdrop ). Murri or Ageha is actually one of my best friends so be nice to her~ I always consider everyone to be my friend when I first meet them but I would love to get friend requests! I'll be role playing with you guys and girls so I leave my character in your capable hands~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:20 am
H-Hello.
I'm J, but I'd be glad if you'd call me Red.
I guess like the color Red, and I have a GREAT love for music.
My character is Zoey Morrison...or was it?

Anyways, pleasure to meet you.

pupmiIk

Fluffy Pal

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200

moccachoc

Fashionable Genius

1,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 am
whats upp guys...im mocca here..im from malaysia. i love to write...read ..im talented in writing, drawing and it skills..im 19... i love anime.books..movies and love so much!! hope to get many friends and a lover hopefully..hopefully redface 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:02 am
My name is Valentine Seonaidh. I'm 23, old I know. I love to RP, write stories, play video games and saving the best for last my fiancee. Very few things I hate which include my father, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, and stupid people. I like anime and cats. I don't remember peoples names if I don't think I'll have a connection with.  

Alexander Fideles

BreMinh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 am
Hey there biggrin I'm Bre, I'm 20 (turn 21 in January...whoooo!) I love writing, reading, drinking orange Fanta, playing video games, and occasionally making a youtube video here and there. I have an unhealthy love for Taeyang and G-Dragon and I love to bake. That's about all I can think of at the moment. See ya guys in the RP 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:25 am
Hey all!
I'm Skigglezz! I am twenty years of age and I love video games, xbox essentially. I also love to write and it's kinda a passion of mine, so role playing is definitely my forte! I'm a fun loving nerd who plays wow and magic the gathering. Of course I love anime and manga and the like. And I still watch cartoons in my spare time!

Artemis Frey

Feral Vampire

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:34 am
yum_puddi Hello one and all yum_puddi

Hey guys, I'm Robotic Raven but you can refer to me in anyway you want; Raven, RR, the whole thing etc. So yeah that's me and hope we get along and have an awesome time roleplayin and stuff emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:54 pm
'Ello! I'm Luci, and would love if you called me that, or any other dumb nickname you happen to give me, as I adore nicknames. Anywho, I have been RPing and writing in general for about three and a half years, and have adored every minute of it, but had to take an unannounced hiatus last year due to declining grades and mental health. After a year of shaping back up and a new account, I am back, and ready to get into the swing of things again. So um, I look forward to RPing and having fun with you all!

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

darkvirg0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:25 pm
Hey my name is prophet im a pretty boy in Cali but my rp is Rioku Tsuguya a prince of darkness I reign over the underworld and shadows ...until my father grew tired of my mischief and enrolled me in school...  
Black Rose Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff