Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm
Vesperiie

“The Swamp wants us here. We are guided by the MotherFather.” Carries the Night answered smoothly. That was the only answer the doe needed. Dreams had led her, and the dreams came from the MotherFather. The true reason would eventually be revealed, or perhaps it wouldn’t; either way, only time would tell and she looked forward to it. She anticipated something grand, something amazing. She could almost smell it in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Wings shook her head as Moon just made himself at home along the doe. It seems like he was being friendly to everyone around the area. "Yes, he is." A small smile on her face. "I am sorry that he just ran up to you like that. He must be colder than I thought."

Jun D

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:13 pm
Le Franz

Hero, usually somewhat proper - if he remembers, made sure to make sure his muzzle was clear of any blood before turning back to Peregrine before answering. "I was just trying to survive. The swamps are colder than ever. Word got around that this was the place to go to try and keep as warm as possible so I made the trek here. The day-walkers were too... well, they did not know what was going on or why, so I have been staying awake at night now. Just trying to find answers. I have never heard of the swamp being so cold before."

"And the name is Hero - it is a pleasure to meet you, Peregrine." He gave a cordial nod of greeting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh - yes," he hastily unearthed his hooves from the snow to blurrily follow her lead, "I am sorry. I had not meant to keep you in the cold for such a time. I am..." he faltered, not knowing how to phrase his habits, "...unused to being with others." She did not, he decided, have to know that he could hardly make out the forms of many in the dark. He would not lose her, after all, her colour so vivid against the dimly glowing ground.

Amorpheous
Aw-ww, thank you! Flickering loves you (and Ember XD) too! ;D

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 am

"That is fine. It is cold," she mused, "even for the likes of us. His dreams must be of ice alone."
SilverShieldwolf
Gah, sorry Guest is such a bad conversationalist! XD;;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:24 pm
Moon Eyes picked the moment to nuzzle into the doe with exaggerated shivering. Wings shifted her weight, wanting to dance, but the cold was keeping her from truly feeling the music. "Would you mind if I join you?" Her voice soft and pleasant.

Jun D
No worries. Wings is just looking for some company

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm
((Lights in the Night Sky aka Skylights))User ImageUser Image((Creepy Cute Fuzzball aka Creepy))

Creepy didn't make any noises at the buck, but he/she did toddle around trying to get away. Even nipping at Bud's ankle, not that she/he could get through the Kimeti's fur. Just as Creepy moves behind Skylight's far side to escape Bud, the buck walks off to follow his mother's request.

Skylights nods and pushes in closer to the gathered herd, tapping Creepy with her tail to get the fuzzball to follow. "I'm Skylights and it got so cold I figured finding others would be the best way to live." Skylights chattering slows, making talking easier. Still she gives her nickname, the cold draining her so much she doesn't want to waste the energy required to give her full name.

"The other doe.. she's blind?" Skylights hasn't met a blind Kin before, but her eyes didn't look normal. "Was she born that way or did something happen?"

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 pm
Ruriska

Carries the Night's answer left little room for questioning, yet of questions Mint had many. Yes the Swamp wanted them there, but to just sit and wait for whatever she brought upon them? "You aren't curious as to why She wants us here? Or what we ought to be doing, now that we've gathered here?" she inquired, her tone not the least bit accusatory, just politely posing her queries.  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Herbclouds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 am
EchoLimaFoxtrot

Peregrine nodded, calmly and cynically stating, "everything with a grain of salt, Hero." It was a shame, Peregrine, along with Triage had trekked from the lower region of the swamp, seeking the supposed warmth, only to find snow piled high from the place beneath his feet until seemingly beyond the horizon. A breeze whipped across the swamp, carrying with it a flurry of snow, Peregrine turned his face, to bear the brunt of the chill, a cold, eerie feeling crept along his spine. "Tell me Hero, what is your profession? What is your craft?"

[ooc: sorry short, my writing has been blocked, oTL]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Vesperiie

“I presume we will find out eventually.” Carries the Night answered, looking up at Mint with a soft, tranquil expression. “We must simply be here until the time comes.”  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 am
User ImageKin-to-Cats found herself among a gathering of Kin with some surprise. Had she been more attentive, she would have noticed the footprints, smells, and noise, but as it was, she'd been... preoccupied. Cats had met a fellow traveler (an acquaintance of an acquaintance as it turned out), and did all she could to keep pace with him. It would have been rude to abandon the young Kimeti so far from the center of the Swamp, especially in such weather.
All the same, Cats was at teetering at the very edge of her limits. The Ache beat her bones and gnawed at the back of her consciousness with such ferocity, that she could almost taste the pain. Her eyes were bleary from savage and frightful dreams that made her loath to lie down, tired as she was. And to top it all off, she was very, very hungry. Her cats had been left with her friends (one of which was very ill) to help them hunt. She'd thought she could go it alone only to find that she was sorely out of practice when it came to hunting solo.
A nudge and a concerned look from her companion brought her back to the here-and-now.

User ImageBe Not Afraid looked carefully at the Kiokote, and saw muscles spasm beneath her skin. "Are you sick?" he asked in a low voice. He was no expert regarding other Kin, but she didn't seem that much older than he; certainly not old enough to be called an elder. Yet, it seemed to him that her very body was buckling beneath some psychic weight that he had never before encountered.
"Yes," Cats said with a dry laugh, "but not in any way you're thinking. Don't worry about it."
Not for the first time, he wondered what, exactly, brought her here. When he'd asked, she'd told him she 'ached' or something. He didn't quite understand... But then she'd mentioned the dreams. Fearless knew about the dreams; he'd had them, too, though he'd been uncertain, for awhile, as to whether or not he should follow them. Then his caiman friend, Safe, had gone to sleep beneath the mud, and settled that question for him. He was on his own until winter's end. He'd ought to make the best of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.“Interesting,” Last Frost said. “I think I came from there too. Not the same there, I don’t think, but a similar one. I don’t think there was a pond, though there most certainly was a bush. A lot of bushes. And there was a foxbun, too, but you ate him, didn’t you, Coldfang?” She turned inquisitive eyes to her serpent, buried underneath her slim body, and nodded at whatever she saw , which may or may not have been and answer to her question. “Was there a foxbun in your before as well? Or did your cat perhaps eat it?”

anemosagkelos

(Sorry for the wait x.x)  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image"It is no problem. I simply do not want you to freeze in the snow." Smoldering Reverie carefully considered his pause when phrasing his habits, but it did not bother her. She too rarely associated with other kin. The ice flooded dreams had changed that, bringing her here to this place where she slept and dreamed during the day and watched the kin around her by night. Unused to the company as she was, she wasn't so bothered by it. These kin, they were like her dreams coming to life. It was odd, but it wasn't bad.

She led Flickering over towards a small huddle of kin who were trying to stay warm in sleep by staying close. It would keep them warmer, but it would bring the uncomfortableness that came with having conversations with much larger groups. Settling down, Ember smiled softly at Flickering. "We will be warmer here."

Jun D

I'm so sorry for taking forever to reply! I keep meaning to and then I get hit by another wave of busy-ness!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:38 am

She blinked at the request - she rarely kept company with other Kin, and when she did, it was always bucks; she could not remember ever having huddled with a doe - but smoothly replied without pause, "Not at all."
SilverShieldwolf

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 am

He followed her lead and settled where she did. "Yes," a dreamy smile ghosted his face. Already some of the ice seemed to melt from his veins, but whether it was from the warmth of numbers, or the gentle flame she seemed to carry, he knew not.

Amorpheous
I'm worse! QAQ So no worries at all! XD

Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas