Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
Prp - Mooo & Whoan, 'something with these woods...'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image  Drizzt stretched his limbs out, as he took a lazy walk around the woods. He still searched for a grove in which he could claim as his own, and build a safe home for him and Zak. He sighed and adjusted his scimitars, his lavender eyes gazing around him. 

He was slowly getting used to this world. But his heart. Ahh how his heart missed his friends dearly. He hoped they were well, that they didn't try anything foolish to find him. 

He found his way to a clearing and stood for a moment soaking in the sun. How Drizzt enjoyed the warmth these days. It comforted him. Briefly he thought about summoning Guen, but decided to let the panther rest. There was very little danger these days. 

Which comforted him, but at the same time...he yearned for the sound of steel on steel, for the thrill of the death dance. 

"we are a breed that does not retire...." he whispered to the wind, to his father.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 am
User Image
The small kit marched to his own beat, his armored paws smashing down the grass and crushing the small pebbles underfoot. His tails clinked together in time with his shin and leg guards. His bracers shined like polished ebony in the sun. The kit was hot, the kit was tired, but the kit would not stop his patrol for anything.

"Noah fon Rosenburg," he growled to himself, "You did not find anything yesterday. You will not find anything out of the ordin.....?!" He stopped. A dark figure stood in the field seemingly unaware of the kit's presence. The kit puffed out his breastplate as if attempting to expand the rage within himself altogether.

"You!" he roared doing a half-prance half-march up to the newcomer, "I am Judge Magister Gabranth! What are you doing in my patrol grounds!?" Not like he was patrolling for anything or anyone in particular, but the kit took absolute pride in everything he did. That is all he could do.

Whoan
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:09 pm
No stranger to patrols or sounds out of the ordinary, Drizzt heard the small Kit long before he marched up and demanded answers. The dark elf shifted his position and casually set his paws on the hilts of his scimitars, as he eyed the small kit curiously, but also respectfully. 

After a moment he inclined his head in greeting "greeting young one, i was merely going for a walk, enjoying the weather. My name is Drizzt Do'Urden, pray tell what are you patrolling for? Is there any danger in the area? Or do you have a claim to protect?" he was curious about what the small kit was searching for. 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 am
"I have my own reasons!" the kit snapped, "And...And...." The kit fell into a snarling quiet. He had no claim on this area or otherwise. And the tall, dark figure that stood before the armored kit burned with nothing but confidence. Gabranth shifted from one side to the other, he nerves eating away at his former convictions.

"I have my own strengths to prove and I shall protect the path I tred upon with that strength!" the kit declared getting ready to charge the dark stranger. If the other had confidence then the kit would use his rage to guide him. That was the least he could do after all if he wanted to prove himself to himself as much as the dark elf.

Whoan
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:38 am
Drizzt raised an eyebrow at the sudden bought of anger and defensive behavior from the young one. "My friend, I would never assume you could not defend that which you sought to defend. I am not your enemy, nor would i seek out to be such" He crossed his arms in front of his chest, a sign of peace to his people. He knew enough to know it might not be seen as such in this world, but he hoped his relaxed posture and the fact his paws were not near his weapons, would make up for it.

Drizzt's lavender eyes watched Gabranth, he had such spunk and seemed to overcompensate for his size. He presumed there has been issues with his size in the past, Drizzt knew better then to judge by size. Skill takes many shapes and forms.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games