Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 pm
Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Michaela Bloodwell. She grew up in a beautiful villa in Italy with her loving parents and hundreds of wonderful servants. Her parents gave her anything she wanted: the best cello lessons, the prettiest dolls made by master doll-makers, even twelve ponies on her twelfth birthday. They all lived happily with each other, in perfect harmony, when tragedy struck. While coming home on a business trip, Michaela's beloved parents were killed in a plane crash, destroying Michaela's world. At the tender age of 16, she was completely alone in the world. However, she refused to give up. Using her parents' business, she took over as chairman and ran the company, bringing in more money than ever before. Suddenly, however, when she was nineteen and in her sophomore year of college at the Ivy League school, Cole U, as well as growing the business, she was told by one of her lawyers that, according to her father's will, she wasn't to get the company fully until she was twenty-one. Until then, she would run it, but all of the money would be put towards college and housing. Furthermore, she was to live with a mentor, a guide, someone to help take care of her and take her as his ward. Having been friends with her father since elementary school, Alcott Northwind, a thirty-five year old teacher, was chosen by the late Mr. and Mrs. Bloodwell to be Michaela's guardian until her twenty-first birthday. They corresponded by phone and both decided to take residence in Michaela's penthouse apartment in Alavon City. So now, they are both on their way up, Michaela on the elevator and Alcott on the stairs, both prepared to meet their new problem-I mean roommate, and start their lives together as guardian and ward.

Alcott: This time around
I'm not coming home
Cuz I don't want to see her
Settling in
Moving my stuff
Didn't ever want her

Could Be Worse
It Could Be Worse
I could be stuck with my mother

Michaela: Barely remember him coming over
When I was a kid
Could Be Worse
But he's still coming to stay
Might as well make the most of it
Cuz it Could Be Worse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Alavon City... One of the biggest cities in the world.

And the most corrupted.

Every big city had big buildings, big businesses, big people, so naturally there'd be people out for that big money, right? Right. Glad you're following this. But I'm not here to give you a history lesson over this quaint little town. No, I'm here to describe the events of a man that's moving back here, a man by the name of Alcott Northwind.
Now Alcott was a fine fellow. He grew up the magical half-breed he was with problems a normal person would face, but he never spoke about it. Why, you might ask? He claimed that it was 'too mainstream', but I think it was because he didn't really have anyone to talk to. Except his brother, and now he was busy running a large incorporation, one as big as Avalon.
But back to Alcott. You see, Avalon was where he was raised, it housed good and bad memories for him. Mainly bad. From the Senior Pranks of High School to his first DUI, he just wanted to get away from it all. And he did. In Hawaii. He had a 'friend' that let him stay there a while, and just when he was getting to relax he came upon a call. He still hasn't forgotten those words:

"Mr. Northwind, I regret to inform you that your friends, the Bloodwells, have passed away. I'm deeply sorry sir."

Even now, as Alcott drove his SUV down the familiar roads did he remember that time, that feeling of dread and nausea.

"Their daughter is still alive. They have asked in their will for you to take care of her."

The poor girl. Last time Alcott had seen the girl was when she was around three. Cute kid, pudgy, pinchable cheeks that a grandma would absolutely love. He thought she was pretty alright until she spit up on him. And that's why he never had pudding again.

But enough about his problems with food, let's find his new home.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Look, George, I don't pay you to be my father, I pay you to find loopholes! There has to be some way out of this contract with Haven Port. Find it!" yelled a young girl into her cell phone as she made her way out of the big black car that was dropping her off. Waving off a few photographers, she snapped the phone shut and walked into the building, leaving three bus boys to carry her things up. Sliding her Gucci sunglasses over her eyes, Michaela strode confidently into the elevator, smiling at the man operating it. "Penthouse, darling," she purred, lowering her glasses to check him out as the doors closed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

Alcott looked blandly at the many buildings with walls made of windows. It must be perfect for a guy afraid of heights. Then there came the billboards claiming that their product was the best. Yeah, sure. Alcott sighed. This place had really changed. But was it for the better?
That, he'd just have to find out in time.

As the young man drove by and swerved through numerous drivers, he spotted the dreadful building of his brothers. Protruding out of the clouds themselves was a black building with the giant logo 'Blackfeather Inc.' on the top. Oh, and they added a nice little black feather to it. Now it's tons better. Ever since Alcott's brother knew what money was he'd been a greedy little b*****d, it sickened his guts to the core.
Alcott turned and quickly swerved past a honking car. There was an old lady driving it. Typical. What wasn't typical was the fact that she had a cell phone in her hands. He couldn't send an e-mail without getting frustrated but Granny can have a three-way call with relative ease? He sighed again. Oh well, at least this infamous penthouse was just a few exits away.

And he exited.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 pm
After making her way into the apartment and leaving a fairly disheveled elevator operator behind her, Michaela stripped her way to the bathing room, turning on the hot water and jets and pouring in half a bottle of Parisian rose-scented bubbles. She settled in, ducking her head underwater and relaxing. She deserved this. Two weeks on a yacht that was only 1200 square meters? Talk about uncomfortable!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

The large building came into view and pulled the young man's eyes toward it. It certainly looked lavish, but it was no beach house in Hawaii shores.
The SUV pulled up to the curve, and as Alcott stepped out of the car he was greeted by a few peppy bellhops and valet. They eagerly parked his car and took his bags while commenting about the weather despite his occasional grunt and not amused face.
Fountains, chandeliers, marble floors. Alcott grimaced. If he hadn't read the sign that said this was another company he would've sworn it was Jet's. But let's not go back to talking about his successfully greedy idiot of a brother, we'll save that for another time. Alcott climbed into the elevator and leaned against the wall, watching people go in and out, watching women glance at him occasionally and shyly tuck some hair behind their ear, watching the very same women leave the elevator in depression of not being noticed, watching the numbers on the floor panel go up, up, up. He closed his eyes after they passed floor 47. What, he was half way there? He sighed and reached into his back pocket to pull out a cigarette, his only friend in life.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela slipped out of the bathtub, wrapping a tiny towel around her body that only hit her upper thighs. Turning the huge tv onto a random football game, she wandered back into the bathroom to dry her hair, closing the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

Finally the elevator stopped - for probably the fiftieth time - and Alcott stepped into the huge building. He could hear a football game in the background and could see his bags already set down waiting for him. How the Hell did the bellhops get here quicker than him? He'd have to find this shortcut.
"Hello?" Alcott called out as he took a few more steps inside. Fancy. Fancy rugs, fancy technology. Just plain fancy. The man merely grunted and blew out a stream of smoke from his cigarette.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 pm
At the sound of his voice, Michaela opened the door, stepping out of the bathroom and following the sound. "You must be Mr. Northwind," she called before rounding the corner, her jaw dropping as she did. "I-I thought Northwind was friends with my father," she blurted, visibly shaken by his unexpectedly attractive and young appearance. "What are you, like 28?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

The man slowly brought the cigarette back to his lips when he heard the voice and turned, blinking at the girl in nothing but a towel. Well what a pleasant surprise! Before Alcott could make his move, he heard the girl mention her father and nearly choked on his cigarette. "You're Michaela?" he gagged on the smoke he inhaled too roughly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 pm
She recovered from her shock and sashayed over, circling him. "You know, when they said you used to be friends with my father, I thought you'd be older. I can't say that I mind you being this age, though. In fact, it'll be much nicer like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

Alcott watched her circle him and felt his uneasiness rise. Was he just hit on by his friends' daughter? He ignored the small shudder that went down his spine. "Umm, okay...? My name's Alcott Northwind, so I guess you know that I'll be looking after you from now on." he grunted while inhaling his cigarette.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 pm
She folded her arms. "'Looking after'? I'm an adult! I don't need to be looked after!" Michaela came closer to him, snatching away his cigarette and striding to the bathroom, tossing it into the still full bathtub. Michaela then returned, smirking. "Smoking does not happen in my penthouse," she said, tossing her towel at his face. Before he could take it off, she was in her large closet, searching for something to wear. "If you need to smoke, I suggest you go onto the balcony!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

Alcott blinked when he found himself sucking on air. Nothing ticked him off more than people taking his cigarettes. He took a slow, calming breath and began to pull out another cigarette when a nice, wet towel decided to make friends with his face. He made a muffled surprise sound and pulled the fabric off his face, getting angrier by the second. "Don't need to be looked after, my a**! You're acting like a child!" he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:27 pm
Strutting out of the closet in a mini skirt, a tank top, and heels, she grabbed the new cigarette and scowled. "I said no smoking in my penthouse. And I AM NOT A CHILD! I'm nineteen years old, I'm in college, I run a multi-billion dollar company, and I'm not innocent. I'm the farthest from a child anyone can get!" Michaela spun on her heel and started to strut away, her short skirt just barely covering her essentials.  
one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff