Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

The young man sighed and tossed the towel over his shoulder. "Sure act like one." he muttered under his breath. He saw her outfit and found his hormone making his eyes look down her skirt when his adult-side kicked in and pressed the palms of his hands to his eyes. "God, what are you wearing? Go put something more suitable on!" he commanded.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm
She turned around, glaring. "Why don't you make me?" she challenged.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

"I don't make monkeys, I train 'em." he seethed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm
Smirking through her anger, Michaela turned back to the elevator, her skirt swishing and her tank riding up with each swing of her hips. "I'll be back in a few hours with a friend. I recommend you find out which room is sound proof, since I can scream pretty loud."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

Alcott gaped at the hoochy girl. Dear Lord, did her parents have any idea about this?! He wasn't a teenager person, he had enough of them during his job, but one thing he absolutely couldn't stand were kids like her. He despised seeing kids dress in little to nothing and think that they could do anything because they had money. Alcott had mixed opinions about this. Part of him flat out despised the brat already, but another part was completely heart-broken to see such a good child grow up like this. "What happened to you, girl..." he muttered as he shook his head in shame, watching the elevator doors close.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:33 pm
The second the doors closed, Michaela let out a huff. "Okay, turn around Jason," she ordered, pulling out clothes of her bag as he did as he was told. By the time the elevator doors opened again in the lobby, where a slit once stood was a bookish, pretty, yet frumpy young girl. Michaela rushed out the doors and onto her bike, immediately heading to the library, where she liked to volunteer. Smiling, Michaela locked her bike up, then stride inside confidently. "Hi, Mrs. Cardak!" she said cheerfully to the elderly librarian.
"Oh, hello Ms. Jones," she replied.
Michaela giggled. "Come on, Mrs. Cardak. I told you to call me Michaela."
"I know, but that song just makes me love calling you Ms. Jones."
Laughing, the girl went to work stamping in books. "You really are a character, Mrs. Cardak."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

The young man was POed now, and nothing could stop him. What was that that just happened?! "God, I can't believe this." he growled under his breath and put a cigarette to his lips and lit it in one swift movement. He just couldn't understand how kids changed from playing outside all the time and working hard to... to this sh**! Alcott took a deep breath and let the tobacco calm him down. Hopefully it wasn't too late to change her...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:54 pm
Several hours later, a disheveled Michaela hopped into a cab, leaving her bike in the library's basement, and called one of her friends. "Hello, Henry? Will you do me a biggie and come over to my place tonight...no, we are NOT going to have sex. I just want to freak out my 'babysitter'. Meet me outside the building in twenty minutes dressed like you just went to a club. Oh, and splash some alcohol on yourself. I need this to seem believable." Soon enough, a scantily clad teen exited the cab twenty minutes later, hugging her handsome, blond friend. "Henry, darling."
"I'm here," he purred. "You ready?"
She nodded, and before they knew it, the two were giggling madly and 'trying' to sneak undetected into the apartment. "Sh! He'll hear you!" she slurred.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

The penthouse was fairly empty and quiet except for the TV that had Jerry Springer playing on it, showing a woman beating another woman for sleeping with her fiance. Alcott was in the bathroom at the time. Steam was seeping out of the doors cracks and the sound of the shower came to a grinding halt. The shower curtain went back. Then silence.
Approximately five minutes passed before Alcott stepped out of the room with just pants on his soaking, muscular body. He sniffed and wiped some water away from his jaw. That was a nice shower. He put a hand to his shoulder and rotated it for a moment until he heard the door open. Oh, here comes little miss disappointment. Alcott sighed at how poorly they snuck into the room and turned on the lights. "Talking about me?" he asked with a fairly displeased look on his ruggedly handsome - and wet - face. Honestly, he didn't expect this to happen, her going through with this. It just added to his list of disappointment he had in her. A list, and it was only the first day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:26 pm
Her eyes widened at his body, her mouth instantly watering. No! She scolded herself. Don't give in! Smirking, she clung to Henry's leaner, yet still impressive body. "Oh baby, I'm always talking about you. I can't keep you off my mind."
Henry was obviously upset by this, but quickly got over it. "Come on, gorgeous, it's time to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing."
Giggling, she then dragged him into one of the rooms. "Don't wait up, baby!" she called at Alcott, shutting the door. Rather than actually have sex, though, the two friends proceeded to play Twister, hide-and-seek, and even tag. Anything to make noise and make them breathe heavily.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

Alcott took a menacing step towards the two when something came across his mind. Hop on the good foot... and do the bad thing? Not even a drunk would say that. Then that means... Alcott pieced together the puzzle and looked down at them. Of course, they didn't even have a drunk blush, and their slurring sucked. His eyebrows arched in light amusement as he watched them scurry off into the room.
A devilish grin came upon the man's face. Sneaky little brats. This wouldn't go unpunished! He walked towards the door and, remembering Michaela's flirting towards him, decided to say fairly loudly and convincingly, "I can't believe this! You two are going to end up with AIDS before your thirteenth birthday!" He looked towards the bathroom and smirked. "God, I feel like I need to bathe again..." he grumbled and stormed towards the room, turning the shower on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:18 pm
After a few hours of being kids, they changed into their bedclothes, a large shirt and boxers for Henry and a light pink silk tank with matching shorts for Michaela, and slid under the covers of the bed. Eventually, the nineteen year old fell asleep, Michaela curled up in her older friend's arms.
Henry watched the girl sleep, sighing. "God...I hope he treats you alright." Slipping out of her arms and the room, Henry quickly left the penthouse, on his way to his own home in minutes.
Meanwhile, Michaela started to moan and cry in her sleep, twisting and turning in the sheets. "Daddy....Mommy...don't...DADDY!!" she screamed, tears falling down her face as she tore at the sheets trapping her and made claw marks in her own tender skin.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

Done with his second shower, Alcott stepped out of the room and rubbed the back of his neck with his towel. "Much better." he sighed with content. He wandered towards a mirror and turned his back to it, observing the detailed wings tattooed on his back, one white and the other black. "Still doing good." he smirked until he heard the screaming and frowned. He tossed his shirt on and walked into the room, he looked at the mess she made in her sleep and sighed. "Calm down, calm down." he said softly to not wake her up and put a hand on her forehead.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 pm
An old woman in a maid's uniform burst in, a syringe in hand. Plunging it into Michaela's upper arm and injecting the serum, she sighed, watching the girl calm down. "You must be Mr. Northwind," she said, petting Michaela's hair back. "I'm Mrs. Jones, the head maid. I'm dreadfully sorry you had to see that. No one in the household expected the night terrors to come back, especially now that you're here. Oh well, what can you do? Demons are demons."

{{I couldn't resist. Mrs. Jones is the granny I wish I had.}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

He held up his hand to stop her from talking anymore. "It's alright, I can relate." he murmured while digging his hands into his pockets.

"Mom! Dad! Stop it! Please!"

Alcott rubbed the back of his neck uneasily as he heard those words again then looked back at the maid. "How long have these been happening?" he murmured.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff