Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:38 pm
"Ever since the master and his wife passed on," she replied sadly. "The poor young mistress, it was too much. She started having night terrors so bad that she would scratch her own skin, bite, punch, and kick everyone and everything. She won't tell me what happens in them, but I can tell its nothing good. The poor thing...so much tragedy in one life."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

The young man nodded and watched the girl sleep. "It is pretty hard to deal with." he agreed then looked at the maid again. "Call me Alcott. What's your name?" he asked, hoping to change the subject.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm
She looked taken aback, then smiled. "It's Bonnie. Constance Bonita Jones, to be exact, but in this house, I go by Bonnie. A pleasure to meet you, Alcott."
"Bonita..." murmured Michaela as she turned her head into Bonnie's hand.
Bonnie took a deep breath. "She's burning up. Can you take her to her bedroom down the hall while I get her a cool wet cloth?" Without waiting for his answer, the old woman stood and left the room.
Michaela slightly panicked in her sleep at the loss of Bonnie.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Before the young man could say anything the woman was already gone. He stared at the area she was just at and awkwardly scratched the back of his head before facing Michaela. "Bedroom... Right." he murmured and picked her up firefighter style.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm
Bonita strode back into the room. "I almost forgot the new-what in the name of the Good Lord above are you doing? She's a woman, Alcott, and a sleeping one at that who also is feverish. Hold her like a father would hîs little girl."
At the word father, the girl whimpered softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

Alcott blushed sheepishly. "I'm not good around kids." he confessed and shifted the girl to be in his arms. He was too used to carrying his students out of the classroom like a firefighter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:57 pm
Bonita rolled her eyes and left the room. "Might want to get better. She's just a child."
Meanwhile, Michaela curled into him, sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

He furrowed his eyebrows as she walked away. "Last time I called her that she nearly scratched my eyes out." he grunted and glanced down at the girl when she curled into him. "Great..." he sighed and walked towards the main room. "I don't even know where to put her..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm
Michaela's eyes cracked open as he walked on, almost smiling when she saw her bedroom's door come into view. It wasn't the way she wanted him in her room, but it was better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Alcott walked into the first room he saw, and that was the master bedroom. He looked around, impressed by the luxuriousness it gleamed, and gently set Michaela down. He was having his mixed opinions again. He cared about her, after all, his long-time friends entrusted her in his care, but that charade she just pulled earlier... It was shameful. The young man sighed in frustration and walked towards the windows. Day break was coming. It would be blocked by the other buildings. Ah well, at least the sunlight wouldn't get in Michaela's eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 pm
Michaela's bag lay on the floor, its contents everywhere. Her librarian's assistant outfit lay in a crumpled heap. Suddenly, the alarm clock sounded. Michaela herself started to stir, moaning slightly. "Another day, another exam," she muttered, turning to smack the SNOOZE button. "Shut up, Pierre, I get it...."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Smoke fogged up part of the window. Alcott stared out at the waking city as he pressed his cigarette to his lips. This was going to be the hardest thing he'd ever do in his life, he realized. Hearing the alarm clock, the young man halfway turned to turn it off when he saw Michaela stir. Guess she's doing better. As he turned back towards the window he caught sight of an assistant outfit and grimaced. It must've been one of those pretentious role-playing crap.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:06 pm
Finally awake, Michaela yawned, standing out if the bed and starting to strip for her bath. Suddenly smelling smoke, she looked up and noticed Alcott. She shrieked, diving under the sheets. "What the hell!"
Bonita chuckled as she walked into the room with a towel. "Oh hush, Mistress, he was only helping." Shoving him out of the room, she shut the door and sighed. "I'm going to need you to follow her for me. She's been sneaking out and I need to know where to."
Meanwhile, Michaela was wrapping herself in the towel, frowning. "I can't believe I was naked...in front of him! God, I need to find a way out if this and fast." She then opened the door, striding to the bathroom and getting ready for her bath.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

Alcott slowly turned his head when he heard Michaela shriek and nodded lightly. "Good morning to you, too." He glanced at Bonnie when she waltzed in and gave her a look at her request. "No way. That girl's a wild child and I will not follow her into the Forsaken Valley of God." he exaggerated.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:33 pm
Bonita raised an eyebrow. "Wild child? Her? Oh please, we're talking about the girl who volunteers at the library everyday, has straight A's, manages a large company, and is planning on adopting her friend's daughter because Amy is far from ready for parenthood. Michaela may be a little promiscuous, but she's pretty straight-laced where it counts. Now, as her guardian, you must follow her. At least to find out where she's going."

After a quick shower, as she had no time for a bath, Michaela ran back into her room, practically hyperventilating. "I'm going to be late, I'm going to be late, I'm going to be late!" she chanted, pulling on old jeans and a t-shirt. "Someone find my boots!" she hollered, rushing around to find her backpack.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff