Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

He raised an eyebrow. That sounded like nothing he had seen yesterday. Hearing that should have relieved him, but it didn't. It didn't at all. In fact, it did the exact opposite. Why the Hell would she tease and lie to him like that? "Teasing liar." he growled under his breath before turning around. "Fine. I'll follow the little br - the girl around, but only if you hand her the boots."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 pm
"Fair enough," she chuckled, pulling a pair of worn cowboy boots from behind her back and throwing it into the bedroom.
"Thanks, Bonita, I'll see you later, bringing friends over after school, love you bye!" she rushed, kissing Bonita's cheek as she ran out the door.
The old woman laughed. "I swear, that girl. If she brings Henry again, I'll have to lock him up. That boy cannot keep his hands to himself..." she then disappeared into the kitchen, the only proof of her whereabouts the whistling that followed.
Michaela ran from the apartment building and straight to the college campus a few streets over, just barely making it into her seat at the front of the class. "The answer is four hundred thousand, six hundred and eighty-nine," she blurted, huffing. After being told she was correct, Michaela continued with her role as teacher's pet, answering the questions as much as she could and laughing with her friends during breaks. Soon enough, class was over, and she headed out into the courtyard with a random romance novel and an apple for lunch. "Oh, Alaric, just tell Marissa you love her already!" she half-whispered, taking a tiny bite from her apple. "Three little words, that's it."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

Two voices faded into the courtyard.
"I must say, this is... Well I don't quite know what to make of this resume, Mr..."
"Northwind."
"Ah yes, Mr. Northwind." the other voice said sheepishly. "Right then. Well... You've gone to a college that has no dazzle in it, your grades in high school were barely passing, and that was when you came, and you were arrested multiple times for thievery and attempted murder?"
"That's right."
Footsteps could be heard as the voices got louder.
"What on Earth makes you think you can be a teacher?"
"Do you need me to convince you?" Knuckles cracked. There was a pause and a staggered breath.
"N-No, sir! W-Welcome to the school."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:22 pm
As Michaela delved deeper into her book, soon the names changed and the faces in her mind changed, transforming into her and her new guardian. After a certain steamy encounter in the bathing room, she shut the book, needing to calm down. 'Okay, so you had a daydream about your guardian, big deal. It's normal with guys who look like that...oh, who am I kidding, I'm hopeless. Maybe I should send him off somewhere, or run away...okay, now I'm being stupid. Let's just finish the damn book.' And so she dove back in, turning redder and redder with each sentence. "How many times do they need to have sex in one chapter?" she murmured to herself.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image

"Ah, there you are, Ms. Bloodwell." the teacher said as he entered the room, glad to have a witness student around. "I'm glad you're here. This is our newest History teacher, Mr. Northwind." he explained and nodded nervously at the handsome young man that was smirking at Michaela. "Do you think you can give him a tour of the campus?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:22 pm
Michaela smiled back kindly, nodding softly. "Of course, Professor. I would be simply delighted to show Professor Northwind the campus." Standing, she shoved her book into her bag, away from view. "I was about to go for lunch. Would the two of you lovely gentlemen like to accompany me?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

The teacher looked at his wrist-watch with half a relieved and hurried look on his face. "No, I've papers to grade." he muttered while hurrying away from the two. "I'll see you tomorrow! Don't forget to finish your homework, Ms. Bloodwell!" he called over his shoulder before disappearing.
"So I guess that just leaves you and me, huh?" Alcott chuckled as he pressed a cigarette to his lips. He glance at her bag. "So what were you reading?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:44 pm
"Nothing," she replied quickly, standing. "Come on, I have reservations at Omega. We better walk fast before I lose them." Michaela set off, pulling her hair to the side so the wind didn't blow it in her face. "So, what did you do to Professor Monero?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 am
User Image

Alcott figured she was a bit shaken by the fact that he'd be in the same school as her, so he shrugged off her hurried manner and followed close behind. "I didn't do anything to him." he said and blew some smoke out of his mouth. He really didn't. He just cracked his knuckles and the teacher buckled. Maybe he thought he'd beat him up or something.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 am
Michaela just rolled her eyes. "Sure, of course you didn't. Would you not scare my teachers into submission, please? I wouldn't want the people who are in charge of whether or not I graduate terrified of my...guardian." Seeing her restaurant of choice just barely in view, she smiled. "And with thirty minutes to spare," she breathed.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:41 am
User Image

"Calm down, will you?" he scowled while finishing up his cig. "That would actually help you if things got rough." Alcott dropped his burnt out cigarette and stomped on it while looking over at the restaurant. "Imagine that." he grunted as he stared over at the restaurant that came to view, not really expecting her to pick something like it. Then again, he didn't know what to expect from this liar.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:56 am
Rushing across the street, she ran inside, instantly tackling the pretty hostess in a hug. "Hey Mariah!" After the two exchanged greetings, Mariah left Michaela and Alcott to a small table, whispering along the way.
"Who's the hottie?" she asked.
The girl covered her mouth, surprising a laugh. "He's my guardian and he's like, six years old than you."
"Mmm, I like em experienced."
"You slut," she giggled, sitting. After Mariah left to get their waiter, a young, good-looking, but not as much as Alcott, boy about Michaela's age who glanced over nervously. "It seems Mariah likes your a**."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image

Alcott was busy looking around the restaurant to hear the two talk about him. So far, so good. Something bad just had to be here! Maybe he'd get food-poisoning or find some kind of bug in it. The teacher sat down as he tried to get his appetite back, but he immediately re-lost it when he heard the gentleman beside him. "Yeah, I... I didn't need to know that." Alcott grunted and sideways glanced at the man, an eyebrow quirked.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:25 pm
"I doubt that," laughed Michaela. Hearing her name, the girl then waved at a few tables, having small conversations and introducing Alcott to the few that asked. Eventually, she turned back to the teacher, some small part of her proud of her popularity. "So," she started, smiling, "I'm having a party tonight. Would you mind going out for a while?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image

"Why yes, yes I would." he said while eying one table Michaela finished waving at carefully. "I'm not leaving you alone with hormonal boys or even sophisticated smart a$$es."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff