Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

"Whenever I'm an angel, yes." the man grunted as he began walking to the hallway the phone was located, his hands in his pockets. He glanced down and scowled at the sight of all the voicemails left behind. Around thirty. "Michaela!" he called over his shoulder. "Quit being so damn popular!" Muttering something about kids these days, Alcott pressed a button and leaned against the wall as the machine began playing over each and every single voicemail.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:20 pm
Awesome nerd

"I can't help it! It's just these damn hips. They're so distracting, men just can't help but love me for them!" Michaela walked out during the twenty-eighth voicemail, right at the part where a young man was going on and on about what he was going to do to the beautiful birthday girl. She raised an eyebrow, then laughed. "Hey, I know that voice. He's one of your students. It's Richie Erickson! Remember him? He's adorable, with red hair and freckles."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 am
Mayah Playah

"I'm not even sure if what he's saying is legal." the half-breed muttered, a lit cigarette in his mouth. "And maybe if you stopped dressing like how these little punks wanted I wouldn't have to throw chalk at so many boys." he muttered, some of his jealousy edging into his tone only to quickly be covered by a cough. Fortunately for him, the final message popped up, and it was from Bonita.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 am
Awesome nerd

"I thought you liked the way I dress," she murmured, listening to the message. It was nothing more than a happy birthday, and Michaela sighed when it ended. "I miss her. Why don't we ever go places like Spain?" Patting his shoulder, she walked to the front and slid her keys from the bowl. "Now then, where are we going?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"Not when I have to watch boys eye-hump you." he grunted before putting out his cigarette. He listened to her rant about Spain and wandered towards the doorway, his wings unfolding. "Spain." he answered as the door opened. "We either fly or drive. Which do you want?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 am
Mayah Playah
Awesome nerd

Tossing the keys back, she threw her hands up in the air and grinned. "Let's fly!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 am
Mayah Playah

"How did I know?" Alcott chuckled and waited for her to get outside. "This time," he said as soon as he wrapped his arms around her. "don't try to grab my wings, yeah?" His black and white wings unfolded, the black having a few white feathers in them. They flapped once, twice and they were already off the ground. Before anyone could see, they were right through the clouds at the speed of a jet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 am
Awesome nerd

Smiling, Michaela held him tightly, kissing his neck every now and then to remind herself to calm down. All this time, and she still hated flying.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 pm
Mayah Playah

It had taken about three hours, but the festive scenes of Spain soon came into view. Few birds flew around Alcott, mistaking him for just a large bird, but he didn't mind as long as they gave him more camouflage. The half-breed soon landed towards the nearest and most isolated hotel. As soon as he landed, Alcott released Michaela and slumped against the wall. Flying that far so soon was like running a ten-mile marathon for anyone that doesn't train right for it. He panted and tugged at his sweaty shirt collar. He'd be out of it for a while, so hopefully Michaela would use the time to catch up with Bonita.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela took his arm and kissed his sweaty cheek, smiling. "Why don't you take a nap while I go find Bonita?" she offered, leading him inside. "You'll feel so much better, darling."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah

"Sounds good to me." Alcott chuckled, tired, and stiffly walked into the hotel. It was nothing he didn't expect from the money Michaela had. He had long gotten used to the five star hotels and their never judging eyes. Nearly every employee greeted them gleefully, a few talking to Michaela. Again it didn't surprise him to know the people here knew her. He looked off to see one woman hand him two keys to their hotel room, or more penthouse. Weird. He only called a few days ago to reserve a simple room, and instead they were given the luxury life. Alcott scrunched his face up and rotated his shoulders, feeling his tightly closed wings ache. Right now he wouldn't complain about being given better rooms.
"Here." Alcott muttered as he handed her a key. "Go take care of what you need to do... I'm going to sleep." It was a miracle alone that he got to the elevator without collapsing. If there was anything he hated about penthouses, it was how long the ride up was from the elevator. He could've probably flown up there in a fourth the time it took the elevator to reach it, but at the very thought of his wings working again his body protested. He groaned again and put a hand to one shoulder, trying to rub out the pain. He only succeeded in pressing down on the sore spots.
Eventually the elevators opened and Alcott eagerly entered the room. It was a good one, something he'd expect from movies and the likes. He couldn't go into detail over the room, though, because he fell onto the bed instantly and let the cushions carry him to dreamland.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Awesome nerd

It took almost 13 hours, but Michaela finally returned to the hotel room covered in bags and laughing on her cell phone much later. Setting the bags down on a counter, she sighed as she hung up the phone and looked around, raising an eyebrow. "Alcott? I'm back! Sorry I was gone so long, Bonita insisted I shop with her and her grandson. I think she's trying to hint something."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 pm
Mayah Playah

By then Alcott was laying on the bed in the same position, only with only his pants on. His hair was slightly damp and some remaining steam rolled out of the bathroom. "I'm too tired to get what it is. It's not more competition, is it?" he said and flickered his gaze to the foot of the bed to see where she was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Chuckling, she walked over and sat on the bed, setting her hand on his chest. "Well, he spent half of the time we were at the cafe ogling a waiter, so I doubt you have competition," Michaela said, her thumb rubbing his skin gently. "Now, I've been gone for hours. How are you not awake?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"You fly across the world and ask me that again." the older man grunted and peered over at her from beneath his forearm. "How is Bonita?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff