Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Behind the school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 am
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy chuckled and saw his large canines, nothing compared to hers.
His eyes was shining though and saw his hair all messed up.

Amy tilted her head back and laughed, "Oh wow...Well that's...stupid."
She said as if saying a question, not knowing what to say to those silly nicknames that people would brand us with.

"Yeah. I like places like this too..." She stretched her arms in the air and felt the soft breeze against her bare shoulders.
She was wearing a white tank top and light blue jean shorts.
"...Feels like normal." She said, laughing lightly.

(( Oh. It's uhhh...1:49 PM. Sooo, imma go to bed! Night! C: ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Mazeba laughed once again showing his teeth but his actual laughter. "They are silly, aren't they?" He smiled at her, gazing into her eyes once again analyzing her.

He positioned himself to lean back onto the wall. "It does feel nice, doesn't it?" He said cheerfully towards her. He paused for a moment then broke the silence with a question. "You're a half demon?" He turned towards her.

(( I hope you mean A.M. xD Nighty night. ))  

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 pm
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy nodded, she glanced at his fangs again and smirked at herself.
Her fangs were much much smaller, "Yes, they really are." She laughed lightly.
Amy's eyes looked into his as he did that thing again, like he was looking into her soul.

Amy stretched, sliding her back down the wall. Flopping down next to Mazeba, but left some space between them.
"Yep, it feels really good~" She hummed, happily.
Amy looked at Mazeba and nodded, her eyes closed, "Yeah. It's a bummer. I can only turn into a full demon if I drink a full fledged demon's blood and they'd drink mine in return."
She sighed and crossed her legs, "But, I'm fine this way, I guess..."

(( -Looks at previous post- YES. I meant AM! xD Lol, morning! ;D Wait...Afternoon! C; ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:49 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Mazeba noticed the space between them slightly closing in. He smiled a little from it. "So," he began, "What's living like for you?" He asked. "I mean.. How long have you been, alive." He asked it as if it was a question. He wasn't very sure on the things of demon, much less half - demons. This must explain why he didn't really get much out of analyzing her.  

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 am
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy shrugged lightly, her eyes still closed while her head was leaning against the wall.
"Well, it's pretty normal I suppose...besides being the Demons betrayer...My job is quite unbelievable to most."
She laughed lightly. Her job was quite the job for a half demon.
"Hmm, lived for about...300 years or so? It's been some time, so I've lost count." She said softly.
"Tell me bout you. how long have you lived?" She asked quietly, opening her eyes to look at Mazeba.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Mazeba looked down, "I have been alive for my solemn eighteen years.." He was quiet when admitting it. He looked towards the girl. "But my father was alive for over one thousand years. He was said to be the greatest fighter in the land!" He smiled gently. shutting his eyes slightly.

He looked up at the stars as he could see the red of the sun starting to stretch in, "People always worshiped me over him though.." He started quietly, "As if I were their king." He looked at his hand, "The only things I remember of my small childhood is that and that my father's adviser always said that I was older than all of them." He grew quiet for a moment then stood up, "I never understood him or them.." He began to walk away.

"It's getting day light, time for school." This was his last words to the girls for now as he walked away alone again.

-Gone-

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

~~~

It had been all the school - all the city - could talk about for a week. The two rival bands competing against a foreign sport, with the loser playing a cover of the other band.
The baseball field was prepped, with the jumbotron showing ads from both bands, and the bleachers filled with not even an inch of room left. Even then people still stood at the railings, having traveled hours to see their favorite band. If people could not, there were radio stations broadcasting and people live streaming the event.
In a flurry of cheers and cries, Kurai Arashi stepped out into their side of the field, waving at their adoring fans.
Ryuu looked over their team. The band made five, then there was his date, who seemed more than happy to join. That made six. Then there was Dexter, who had to be convinced by everyone but Vinny to join. In fact, Vinny was going the extra mile to avoid interacting with the teacher. They'd have to fix that, and soon. He looked to Yasu, who helped a girl to her seat in the bleachers. The original plan was to get her to join, but after realizing that she was blind... Fortunately, thanks to Dexter they were able to get the next two players, the band director and another science teacher. Alan looked like the small and agile type, and Reed looked more well-balanced. Hopefully they'd do.
The entire band was dressed in their baseball uniforms, with Ken fitting his best. No, it wasn't that he fit it best. There was a different energy flowing around him. There was still arrogance, but it seemed... justified. His team heading to the benches to get their gear, Ken moved to the center of the diamond, where the referee waited to flip the coin and see who'd bat first.
"I got a list ready of all the songs I think your band would be able to pull off," the redhead snickered once Lock was close enough. "Actually, you can't pull off any of our songs. But it'll be funny to see you try."

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 pm
BLAckJAck

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On the other side of the field, the rival band stepped out of their dugout. Their uniforms had all been designed and crafted by Ellery himself, each perfectly fitting the individual players. While each contained the color scheme of their band, black, red, and white, on the front of each uniform of the band was their corresponding symbol. Eun-Ho stretched his arms with a small red diamond above his heart, focusing hard remembering their strategies. Haneul winked out at the crowd and patted the black spade on his chest, waving to his little boy in Dudley's arms in the front row. The tall, muscular Bae stared out at his lover, eyes watching his behind as he walked, and smirked at him from afar, tapping the black club on his uniform to remind him of their own personal bet. Out to the side was Ellery, who had moved beside the large wall to make sure that their babysitter had given Charlotte and Daniel their snacks before running out to the field, the red heart on his chest sparkling in the sun. Finally there was Lock, all four symbols on his chest, and a smirk on his handsome face. He'd bound his hair back, cap on his head and looking all the more like an actual player. Maybe it was his height, his body, or just his confidence, but he was almost as certain of their win as Ken seemed to be. He chanced a glance to his team-mate, the beautiful Ethan.
"I put some orange juice in the dugout just in case," he whispered to the boy, not saying that "some" was really a lot. Hopefully Magnus would come out to play if they needed him. Speaking of, he looked out to the other players that weren't in the band. There was Balthazar, the king and Eun-Ho's beloved husband. Okay, he looked winded just walking out. Great. There was Heinrich, Haneul's lover and co-parent. He'd never seen him do anything other than scowl, but Haneul insisted that he was athletic enough, having won dance competitions with him, so he'd do fine. Of course, Fredrich would do great. His uniform was finished suspiciously fast, leading Lock to believe that there was a hidden fantasy Ellery was living with this game. He shuddered to think of it. All of the non-band members wore the same symbol, a star, to indicate that they were outsiders brought in. It was Ellery's way of differentiating the uniforms but still make them feel special.
With the whole of the team walking out amidst their side's cheers, Lock led them all to the middle to meet Kenshin's team. He grinned cockily, hands on his hips. "I already picked one for you, twerp. It was hard narrowing down all of our many hits to one that you could actually manage to sing, but it'll at least be entertaining to listen to you screech it," he sneered, leaning back to examine the team. "Really? Is this the best you can-" He stopped as his eyes fell on the surprise member of the team, just like Ken probably knew he would.
"Dongseng!" cheered Anthony from beside Ryuu, a happy smile on his face. "I wanted to tell you I was coming beforehand, but Ryoichi wanted me to keep is a surprise, so... Surprise!!" He clapped his hands happily.
Lock's mouth opened and closed much like a fish's, and after a minute of shock, he clenched his fists. "You cheat!! You can't bring Anthony in, he played baseball all throughout high school!" He yelled. "We agreed, no professionals!"
"Technically, Hyun-Ki-hyung isn't a professional," Ellery pointed out. "He didn't even play in college. If we're going to discount high school baseball players, you or I wouldn't even be allowed here." He reminded the young man, hand on his hip. "Come on, let's get this over with. I have to make dinner tonight."
Over on Ken's side of the field, Alan stood beside Reed and tugged at his uniform. "I look like a child in Little League," he complained, pursing his lips.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:09 am
Mayah Playah
1 - Kurai bats // 2 - Black bats

User Image
User Image

Kurai Arashi's team contrasted BLAckJAck's with a furious combo between white and red, with the band's last names on their backs sported by a rose symbol, except for Ken's, which held a crown instead; the non-band members held their own rose insignia, but with simply "Player" replacing what would've been their last name.
When hearing Lock's comment, Ken sputtered a scoff, "You're one to talk. You can't even come up with a comeback, you just repeated what I said." The referee was about to flip the coin when Lock spouted his defiance for Anthony's betrayal. Ryuu tugged at his shirt collar uncomfortably, and Ken shrugged. "It's not my fault your brother has taste and knows who's better."
As the coin flipped, Reed smiled down at Alan. "I think you look great!" he assured while patting his back. "Sexy, even~" he grinned. After a while he moved to Dexter's side, elbowing him. "Hey, so what happened between you and Vinny?" he muttered quietly, glancing over to see the guitarist numbly looking at a baseball bat. Maybe they were trying to avoid showing their relationship because, well, it's illegal?

Despite how well dressed everyone was, it took a while for Ethan to get everything on properly, having to redo things three times for not putting on his socks right and his shirt tearing. He looked at the stadium in awe, suddenly feeling his nerves overwhelm him. He was going to lose things for them! Just remembering the last time Lock had to do anything for Kurai Arashi made his skin crawl, but having Lock sing one of their songs because of him? That was just asking to be murdered.
Ethan looked at his fiance helplessly when he came over to talk about the orange juice, gulping and nodding. Good, a refreshment. Unaware of the ulterior motive, he hastily made his way to the benches. A mischievous shoelace unwound from his shoe and tripped him, causing him to fall over the baseball rack. He could hear Ken barking with laughter, his ears burning with humility.

Fredrich helped Ethan up before looking at Ellery. It was quite the sight seeing the detective in anything but his coat, let alone a baseball uniform. It may have been his natural build or Ellery's handiwork, but he cut a great figure, with a tall and muscular body to fit every inch of it. What exposed arms were seen past his sleeves showed pure muscles that bulged at every movement, few strands of black hair fought their way to freedom out of his cap and sat idly by between his cold, blue eyes. He even agreed to wear white gloves, although it took nearly three days of Lock's constant begging to get the detective to cave.
"Tell me again why we're doing this," the tall Austrian muttered while adjusting his hat. He glanced to the side to see Cameron and Hayden in the bleachers, cheering him on. They wouldn't let him live this down.

"Majesty, are you sure you can handle this?" Heinrich asked while looking at the king with concern. He looked small in his outfit, as thin as a wire, but he was not looking to impress people with his appearance. Deceiving strength was always an ally of his. "You are in your late fifties... I suggest you sit this out."
"Nonsense," Balthazar shook his head. He didn't look his age, but he definitely looked older than everyone else. However, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing, especially for the middle aged mothers that had been dragged to the event by their daughters. "Eun-Ho needed another player for his team, and I intend to help in whatever way I can."
"We can get other players, though," the butler insisted.
Again, the king shook his head. "No. They cannot have professional players. Besides, this is an excellent way to bond with him." And there Heinrich learned Balthazar's true reason for joining this foolhardy game, one he was beginning to see commonplace - to impress his lover.
Heinrich sighed in defeat and instead moved his gaze to Luther. The boy was rather anxious in Dudley's arms, excited by all the new sights and new sounds. He babbled his enthusiasm while constantly reaching for Haneul. Next to him was the prince.
Not too far from the royal children, Charlotte and Daniel sat next to Cameron and his family. Charlotte made sure to keep a distance between Daniel while watching her father intently, eager to see him strike out home runs. She had even read an entire book about baseball so she could better understand what was happening, just like a Waltz should.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:13 am
BLAckJAck

Lock clenched his fists, knuckles crackling as he did, and glared at his rival. "That's it, it's on. When I win, I'm going to ruin your rep, you brat." He sneered, then looked to his brother. "And you better be getting something great out of this, you traitor!"
The blonde shrugged, wrapping an arm around one of Ryuu's. "I get to beat you during a date with my handsome Ryoichi," he said, looking up dreamily at his date. "That's all I could ever want~" He giggled, then pried himself away to grab his hat from the batboy.
As his brother walked away, Lock shook his head and looked back to Ryuu. "We'll talk about that after the game." He said, pointing to his brother as he walked off. "I mean, Jesus. Out of all these Kurai hacks, I thought you'd be the most likely to stick to your logic." He sighed in disappointment, then nudged at Haneul to pay attention and back him up instead of staring at his child. "Hey! Trash talk is more important than babies," he reminded him.
"Excuse me?" Haneul's left eyebrow quirked upwards.
"Let's see all your children. Oh wait, you don't have any, you impotent a-s." Beside him, Bae snickered, high-fiving him. Even the referee sweatdropped at the insult.
"Aim it to our competitors, not me!" He turned his attention back to Kenshin, wincing as he heard Ethan trip. "Hey! Don't laugh at my precious Ethan, jerk! He's more man than you'll ever be!"

Alan smiled half-heartedly at Reed's attempt to reassure him, but didn't feel much better. God, he hoped they didn't make him do anything important. He wasn't that athletic, in contrast to Dexter, who stood staring at his lover. the teacher looked up as Reed approached him, then bowed his head. "I don't even know," he mumbled. "He's been ignoring me all week. I can't even get him to wave at me in the hall. What do you do when Alan starts to ignore you?" he questioned, his flitting over to the scientist who was trying to tug his uniform into fitting less snugly, only making it even tighter on his slender body.

As Fredrich spoke to Ellery, the young man scrolled through some emails on his phone. He didn't look up as he was addressed, merely shrugging. "Lock wouldn't stop bugging me and the doctor said physical exercise would do you good." Green eyes slid to the side to examine the strong, muscular body, enjoying the sight. "Besides, I think you look really sexy in that uniform, dear." He smirked, then returned to his cell phone.

Out in the bleachers, Daniel held up a hastily-scrawled sign for his parents, cheering his encouragement. Although he hadn't done as much research as his sister, he had been doing tons of chores to get extra allowance money to buy souvenirs, snacks, and the occasional bowl of nacho cheese to spill onto his sister should she get too sassy.
The prince himself was too young to understand what was going on, sleeping rather soundly in his carseat. He jolted whenever people cheered too loudly,
but more or less remained happily asleep. Hopefully it would stay that way. If Eun-Ho heard his baby start crying, he'd immediately leave the game.

As all the team members did their own thing, the coin fell to the ground, heads up. Lock cheered, catching a bat as it was thrown to him by the batboy. "Get ready to lose," he snickered, waving his arm to get the attention of his team mates and moving towards the dugout to sit them down and get everyone read up on the strategy.
BLAckJAck cleared the field, and Anthony remained near to Kenshin. "Am I pitching first?" he asked, tilting his head.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

"Well, Alan usually ignores me, but that's because he's always so focused on work," Reed mentioned while scratching the back of his head. He glanced at the guitarist again. "Vinny's a senior, right? Maybe he's nervous thinking about college since he's got this band job of his?" he asked as they made their way towards Ken.

Ryuu awkwardly looked to the side as he became the attention of a family squabble. This was the reason he wanted to keep Anthony a secret for a while. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head as Anthony gave all his attention to him. Fortunately, the actor soon looked to Ken for instruction.
"Yeah. After the third inning we'll trade places and I'll pitch," Ken instructed. He smirked deviously. "I can't wait to see the look on that tall freak's face when his own brother strikes him out." He pointed at Yasu, Ryuu, and Reed, telling them that they'd take the backfield. Kaoru would hold first base, Dexter and himself inner field, Alan for third base. Ken would have preferred Vinny being more active in the field, but his daze made it seem like catcher would be the best position.

Mayah Playah generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:58 am
BLAckJAck

"Yeah, but Alan's crazy about you. He lets anyone who asks know how great and wonderful he thinks you are." Dexter pointed out as they walked. "I mean, for God's sake, wait until you see his anniversary gift for you. It actually made me cry." He sighed, crossing his arms. "Maybe... Maybe Vinny's just getting bored of me." He kept his eyes down as he was directed to inner field, waving absently goodbye to Reed.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Lock walked out onto the field, his bat in his hands. He waved to his fans, winking to a couple girls and blowing a few kisses.After a couple minutes of showboating, he approached the home plate and rolled his shoulders, eyes glaring at his big brother who stood on the mound. Anthony, who was known as Lock's brother to the fans but not much else, was entirely focused on the annoying blonde across from him. Electricity and sibling rivalry ignited familiar flames, and Anthony smiled.
"Play ball," he said to himself, rearing his arm back and throwing the ball. It was just like riding a bike. Although Lock swung hard, he missed it by that much.
"Strike one!" called out the umpire.
Lock growled, digging his feet into the dirt and clutching the bat.
Another pitch.
Another swing.
Another strike.
One strike left, Lock reminded himself, rearing his arm back and closing his eyes. Okay, breathe, he told himself. Just breathe. Opening his eyes, he swung the bat and hit the ball. It went out to the side, but it was still a hit. He raced to the first plate, sliding for it and scraping the hell out of his arm as Dexter raced for the ball and hurled it towards Kaoru.

Coconut Coalition
1 - He's out // 2 - He's safe // 3 - The ball hits Kaoru and Lock's safe, but something funny's happened.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:13 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

Ken smirked as he watched Anthony strike out his brother. Nearly. Somehow that idiot managed to hit the ball on the third throw. It was a weak hit, but still a hit, and it riled Ken up. The ball went in the direction opposite of him, but even if it had come to him he didn't have to worry. Dexter grabbed that ball and threw it to Kaoru, who waited atop the first base. Lock was coming in hot, a cloud of dirt following him, and the baseball flew in like a shooting star. Everyone waited with baited breath as the dust settled...
... to show Kaoru holding the ball.
"Out!" the umpire yelled.
Half of the crowd slumped and "aww"ed at the sight of their hero getting out. But they weren't disheartened. They were quick to cheer for him again as he got up, Ethan greeting him and dusting off some of the dirt before offering him a cup of orange juice. The other half of the crowd cheered their "princess" so heroically defeating Lock.
Everyone went silent as the next batter approached. Tall and slender, he walked confidently, his large hands holding three bats that he swung simultaneously to test their strength. He dropped two of them and approached the plate, turning his eyes to lock his frozen searchlight eyes on the pitcher.
"The detective," Ken muttered, unable to suppress a shiver at the dark and ferocious energy radiating from Fredrich like a hurricane.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:22 am
]
BLAckJAck

As Lock weakly smiled and accepted the orange juice from his lover, the rest of the team cheered Fredrich on. Everyone except Ellery, who watched with a cool expression and crossed legs. He trusted Fredrich to be good at this. After all, Fredrich was good at everything. Except- no wait, that too. Fredrich was good at everything. This would go fine. And hey, if it didn't, they'd still have the uniform, and that was all that mattered.
The other Han stood on the mound, kicking the dirt and blowing a bubble with his gum. He didn't know Fredrich, but that steely stare reminded him of his rival back in high school, and that enough to make him dislike the detective. With a small breath, he reared his arm back and pitched the ball.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:30 am
Mayah Playah
1 - Hit // 2 - Strike out // 3 - Hit but still Out // 4 - Hit and reaches 2nd Base // 5 - Hit and reaches 3rd Base

User Image
User Image

Fredrich had never played baseball, he was vaguely familiar with the sport, only catching brief glances of it on TV at sports bars or terms spouted from the few athletes he interrogated. He had never swung a bat, never knew what to look for in a pitch.
It couldn't be that bad, right?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces