Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Behind the school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mayah Playah generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:45 am
BLAckJAck

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jaws around the stadium dropped as Fredrich seamlessly made it to third base. The ball didn't even manage to get to Alan until he had been there for a few seconds. He tossed the ball to Anthony, who caught it and sent a short glare to Fredrich. That it. They were officially rivals now. Anthony shook his head, then turned back to the new batter, Haneul. "Nice to get to see you with your clothes on, Hyun-Ki," called out Haneul as he adjusted the helmet on his head, a cheeky grin on his face.
Anthony immediately flushed with embarrassment, then growled. He didn't return the statement, instead, rearing his arm back and throwing the ball as hard as he could, admittedly hoping it would hit him.

Out in the stands, Daniel cheered excitedly as Fredrich made it to third base. "That's my daddy! That's my daddy!!" he cried out happily.

Coconut Coalition
1 - Hit // 2 - Strike out // 3 - Hit and reaches 2nd // 4 - Hit but still out // 5 - Hit and reaches 3rd // 6 - Home run

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:11 am
Mayah Playah
1 - Hit but still out // 2 - Hit and double play (both are out) // 3 - Strikeout // 4 - Hit and reaches 2nd // 5 - Hit // 6 - Home run // 7 - Hit and reaches 3rd

User Image
User Image

Charlotte suppressed her own cheers. It was only natural that her father did so well. But boy did it make her enjoy the sport even more, especially with the way everyone on the other team glared at her father, who seemingly didn't notice or care. So cool!

The ball hit the bat with a crack similar to thunder, the ball shooting far up. By the time Haneul had hit first base, it finally reached the ground, right between Yasu and Reed. Both of them exchanged glances, waiting for each other to move. When no one did, they charged at the same time, colliding with each other and fighting over the ball. Yasu got a grip on the ball and flung it towards Ken, but Haneul was on second base by then, and Fredrich had long passed home plate.
The crowd cheered as a large 1 appeared right besides BLAckJAck's name. Normally Ken would be livid, screaming bloody murder and probably picking a fight with the umpire. Instead he remained eerily calm, simply watching the next batter make his way to home plate.
It was Heinrich. He, as well, was unfamiliar with how to play baseball, although he did train and study as much as he could as soon as he learned that His Majesty was going to play. He felt quite confidant in his skill, though he doubted he could go as far as Haneul or the detective.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Mayah Playah generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:27 am
BLAckJAck

The 1 on the scoreboard quickly turned into a 3 as Heinrich hit a home run, Haneul passing home plate with ease and the butler soon following. It was like a knife into Anthony's heart. He was doing his best, but his brother's team was actually good. Okay, breathe. He had to remember that his team was the better one. They had their secret weapon. Nothing could stop them from winning. He just had to be patient.
The next batter approached the plate, a bat in hand and mind elsewhere. Was Henry awake? Was he hungry? What if he was awake and hungry and had a wet diaper? What if Dudley wasn't giving him enough attention? Henry needed all the attention! Well, not all, Luther needed just as much, but his poor baby probably missed him!! A ball whizzed past him, yanking him into reality. As the umpire cried out the first strike, he nodded and cleared his throat, getting ready to swing the bat.

Coconut Coalition
1 - Hit // 2 - Strike out // 3 - Hit and reaches 2nd // 4 - Hit but still out // 5 - Hit and reaches 3rd // 6 - Strike out // 7 - Home run

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:54 am
Mayah Playah
1 - Hit but still out // 2 - Hit and double play (both are out) // 3 - Strikeout // 4 - Hit and reaches 2nd // 5 - Hit // 6 - Home run // 7 - Hit and reaches 3rd // 8 - Broken hip

User Image
User Image

Seeing that Ken wasn't his usual angry self, Yasu took it upon himself to scream profanities at Anthony from all the way in the back field. He was so busy yelling that he didn't even notice the baseball that came his way, hitting him on the head and causing him to fall down. Ryuu ran over, hesitating on whether he should revive Yasu or grab the ball. Fortunately, Yasu sat up and shook his head, groaning. He looked at the ball then up at Ryuu. Yelling at him for being an idiot while tossing it to Dexter. But, yet again, BLAckJAck was safe.
Balthazar stepped to the plate, tightly gripping the baseball bat. No one outside of the band members knew how to play baseball, but they had stunning results. Surely he could pull one off too. He glanced briefly at Eun-Ho, and in that time the ball whizzed by him. He blinked then looked at the ball in the catcher's hand. He looked back at Anthony in surprise, just in time to see the ball coming. He swung the bat-!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:07 am
BLAckJAck

Anthony winced at the sound of Yasu screaming at him. He hadn't played in years! It wasn't unnatural for him to not be a star player anymore! Taking a breath and trying to ignore the pictures in his head of murdering Yasu, he looked out to the king. He didn't really know who this guy was, since he wasn't too deeply ingrained in the band and the lives of the members. However, he did know that he was dating Eun-Ho or something. That, and that he was old. He was going to use and abuse that fact.
With a calming breath and a slowly blink, Anthony pulled his arm back and threw the ball with all his might, shutting his eyes as soon as the ball left his hand.
They opened fast when he heard a crack.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:21 am
Mayah Playah
Jfc I can't write this

User Image
User Image

Balthazar stood there for a second, the bat swung and his body completely still. His body was too old and could not handle swift movements like the others, and once he swung with all his might his body reached its limit...
... and his hip gave out.
The crowd was quiet, unsure of what to do. Everyone was. Even the umpire didn't know whether to talk to the king or not. He just stood there, like a mannequin. Finally, after what seemed like ages, he opened his mouth, and a white cloud that could only assumed to be his soul floated out. Blue lines covered his face as he fell down like a plank of wood.
"YOUR MAJESTY!!" Heinrich cried.

~~~

Balthazar was loaded into the ambulance, Dudley beside him. The king didn't talk, and his soul still floated around like a tiny ghost. Heinrich insisted on going, roaring that he was important to the man nobody knew as a king. Eun-Ho, however, demanded that he stay with the kids and that Dudley go. Reluctantly, the butler agreed. He was at least glad to be out of the team, for his worry would have consumed him and distracted him from playing.
But that left BLAckJAck missing two people. Just as when it looked like the game would end early, Fredrich came to the rescue, calling upon his two friends, both of which were conveniently in the stands. What was more convenient was that Ellery had spare uniforms, saying that he expected this. Cameron and Hayden were glad to join the team, but despite the tragedy of Bal's hip, the umpire ultimately decided that it would count as a second out. One more and it would be Kurai Arashi's turn to bat.
And the next batter...
... was Ethan.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 am
BLAckJAck

Eun-Ho climbed into the ambulance, standing beside his husband. "I can't leave, the whole band has to play or we'll forfeit. But I promise, as soon as we lose, I'll come to the hospital to see you," he said, hand discretely touching his husband's arm before he climbed out and returned to the plate, holding back tears until he could get back to the dugout to wrap himself up in the strongest arms he could find. Probably Bae. He was a good comforter.
As Ethan approached the plate, Anthony smirked. "Hey, batter, batter!" he called out, knowing this would be the easiest out of his entire history playing baseball.

Coconut Coalition
That just burned my soul.

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 pm
Mayah Playah
1 - Stikeout // 2 - Ethan takes first base via getting hit by the ball // 3 - A hit, but the ball hits the jumbotron and causes it to malfunction, dropping BLAckJAck's store to 0. And he's out // 4 - A hit, but he's out // 5 - A hit, but he's out and the ball hits Fredrich, breaking his glasses

User Image
User Image

The crowd cheered the teen that approached, but they didn't know. None of them were aware of the mess he actually was, or the shadow that twitched underneath him, already affecting the flow of the game. He severely hoped that man's broken hip wasn't because of his bad luck.
Ethan gulped nervously as he approached home plate, readying his bat. Lock had pep talked him, but it didn't seem like it was enough. He'd like to have turned into Magnus, but he didn't have enough orange juice, and he was too nervous to focus on a change. But... But he could do this! Inhaling deeply, Ethan tried to steady his trembling arms (it didn't work) and took aim... at Vinny. Both the catcher and umpire blinked before the umpire turned the Texan around to properly face Anthony. The crowd was laughing now, with the BLAckJAck side groaning. He slumped a little, his face burning bright red.
Ethan jumped at the pitcher's taunt, but readied himself nonetheless. He could do this, he kept telling himself. He'd mastered his shadow! He could do this!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 am
BLAckJAck

From inside the dugout, Ellery covered his face with his hand. "Oh my God, we're going to lose this game," he muttered, shaking his head. "We're gonna lose, and I'm gonna have to shell out a hundred bucks a piece to these idiots because I was stupid enough to make a bet. Damn it!" Standing up, Ellery moved over to where Lock stood, grabbing his arm. "You said he could play and that you had this taken care of!"
Lock held up his hands defensively. "How was I supposed to know he wouldn't drink all the juice? Just give it a little time. You might be surprised, he might be good!"
"And I might be out up to two thousand dollars," he seethed, then moved to sit down. Taking calming breaths, Ellery stretched his arms and closed his eyes, then opened them to see Ethan's swing.
The first thing everyone heard was a satisfying crack, then a shatter.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

Ethan opened his eyes when he felt his bat shake with contact, seeing the baseball fly into the sky. He laughed in disbelief. He did it? He actually hit the ball! He-
His face flushed as the ball flew into the dugout, slamming straight into Fredrich's face.
The detective flew backwards when the ball connected, blood spurting out and his glasses flying off. Everyone was silent. Again. Even Kurai Arashi's team could only stand there and cringe at the horrible sight. The ball, meanwhile, bounced off of Fredrich's face and flew lazily into Alan's glove. It took the umpire a while to minute to notice, after which he sputtered, "O-Out! Change!"
Ethan rushed to the dugout, pushing past the crowd around Fredrich. "I'm so sorry!" he cried to the detective. The taller man had a bandage over his freshly fixed broken nose, a thin trail of blood coming out of one nostril that persisted no matter how many times wiped. He sat on the bench, holding his shattered glasses, and looked up when he heard the Texan. "It's fine. I can still play," he assured.
Ethan slowly pursed his lips. "... Fredrich, I'm right here," he said nervously while waving towards the man. The detective paused and turned away from the baseball rack he had just spoken to to look at the brunette.
Cameron snickered at the sight. "He's blind as a bat now. There's no way he can keep going."
Hayden nodded and looked at Ellery. "Do you have any other extras that could replace him?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:36 am
BLAckJAck

Ellery sat beside his fiance, adjusting the bandage every now and again and praying to God the nose wasn't broken. He was going to be fine, of course, but he wouldn't be able to play well. Okay, great, they were going to lose. He stiffened as Hayden spoke to him, clenching his fists. "You two were the extras," he answered tensely,
then began to turn his head to Ethan, neck joints creaking. "You are going to first base. It's the easiest position. You screw up, I will actually maim you." His eyes returned to Fredrich. "And you, baby, are going to right field. We'll only throw to you when we absolutely need to."
The blonde tried to speak up, stepping closer. "Well, actually Ellery, I'm the captain, so-"
"You lost the right to tell me what to do when your boyfriend f-cking broke mine!" snapped Ellery. He stood upright, moving in on Lock with one finger jabbed into his chest. "I'm back in charge, Butterfingers, and I swear to God, if you get in my godd-mn way like you did in the sixth inning of the Middleton game, I will take that pretty little leather glove you take so much pride in and shove it so far up your a-s that I'll be able to make you talk like a motherf-cking puppet!"
The dugout got very quiet as Ellery's past came to the present. This was nothing like the sweet, if not slightly sarcastic cutie he usually was. This Ellery was hard and angry, and completely done with Lock's antics.
Lock nodded in silence, eyes falling to the ground as Ellery walked away."Okay, all nine of us have to be out there. The second we change for the next inning, Ethan, you're going to drink all the orange juice we have in here. All of it. If I find any empty juice boxes, I will IV it right into you. Now, who wants to pitch?"
No one spoke up, a little too afraid of another outburst.
"Cameron, Hayden, can either of you pitch?" he asked, turning to the two men.

Coconut Coalition

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 am
Mayah Playah
1 - One of my guys bats next // 2 - One of yours

User Image
User Image

"I can take a whack at it," Hayden said while holding out his hand to catch the ball. Everyone went to their spots (Fredrich having to be guided after walking into the fence twice), and the crowd cheered the pitcher that approached the center. Hayden pulled on his glove and glanced over at his cheerleader, winking and waving at him.

"We're gonna lose," Yasu groaned from the dugout, wiping his face with his hands. "They're team's good, dammit. Even with all that crap that happened, they'll still win!"
"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Ryuu said from besides the drummer, his arms crossed as he watched the field. They turned their heads as the batter stepped out, the proud prince of the band, with a bat resting against his shoulder. He offered a half wave to the crowd, but his eyes were focused on home plate, a strange fire occupying the irises.
"He's awfully serious," Kaoru mused. "In fact, he hasn't been throwing tantrums lately."
"There's one thing you need to know about Ken," Ryuu mentioned as said redhead got in his position. Ken extended his arm to its full length, pointing the bat at the pitcher, then pointing it to the sky. Hayden blinked at the silent taunt then narrowed his eyes, throwing the ball from hand to hand. He bent over, gazing at the signals the catcher made, shaking his head until he was satisfied with a strategy.
"There's a reason he picked baseball out of all the sports here. He's pretty good at it, actually. In fact-"
Rearing his arm back, Hayden hurled the ball as hard as he could, even adding some demon strength. The ball whizzed by with incredible speed, the air breaking from such power, encasing it in a shell and kicking up grass and dirt as it flew towards the catcher's mitt. Ken's eyes hardened, locking on the target.
"-he would've been able to go school on a full ride scholarship because of it if he hadn't made this band."
Ken swung his bat, connecting with the ball. It countered the power, shooting the object high into the sky at blinding speeds. Everyone in the crowd got up to see the ball fly well over the fence. Hayden blinked in pure bewilderment. He threw a ball that was well past any human's ability. How did he...?
The crowd interrupted Hayden's thoughts with their excited cheers; Kurai Arashi started their round with a big, bright one shining next to their name. Ken finished his walk around without giving BLAckJAck a second glance, heading into the dugout. A smirk reached his lips when he was greeted by his astounded teammates, but he didn't linger on it. He grabbed Reed and Alan as the next batter walked out. "We have to fix something quick," he said and motioned towards Dexter and Vinny.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:35 am
BLAckJAck

Out to the side near the dugout, the two cheerleaders jumped excitedly, one of them swooning as he was acknowledged by Hayden. The shorter one slapped his arm, irritation on his face. "Hey, don't get all dreamy-eyed on me. It's humiliating enough that I have to wear this,
I don't need to listen to you gush about that a-s,
" snapped Liam.
Peter pouted. "Party pooper," he whined, then waved his pompoms and cheered.

Whatever strategy Ellery had in mind flew right out of his head as Ken hit a homerun right out of the park. He hadn't expected him to be good! As Ken passed him on third base, he glared openly. No shock, just anger. That was it. Time for war. "Lock!" he barked, jolting the blonde into attention. "Get me a carton of orange juice, now!" He nodded and ran off, leaving Ellery to gesture a timeout to the referee. He walked fast over to Ethan, grabbing his collar and dragging him into the dugout.
"We've got bigger competition than I expected. Magnus is coming out, now." Lock handed him the orange juice, looking between the two.
"Ellery, I don't know about thi-"
He was quickly cut off. "Do I look like I give a sh!t about what you think?" he sneered, then opened the orange juice carton.
"Bottoms up, Wilhelm!"

The tiny physicist immediately struggled as he was grabbed. He looked towards Dexter and Vinny, unsure of what exactly he was supposed to do. "What the hell can I do? Vinny's my student and Dex is closer to Reed." He rubbed his arm uncomfortably. He didn't like being manhandled.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

Ethan yelped as Ellery grabbed him with surprising strength, dragging him to the dugout. He cried out, clawing out at the hand tightly gripping his collar. He whimpered as Lock arrived with a carton of orange juice, begging for his help. Both of them winced at Ellery's snarl.
Ethan cried out as the orange juice was poured into his mouth. He tried to turn away and refuse, but that wonderful taste was too hard to resist! He opened his mouth and drank what he could, but there was so much orange juice, too much for him to gulp! He was... He was drowning...! He grabbed Ellery's wrists weakly, trying to say that he couldn't breath, but all Ellery did was shove more and more juice boxes down his throat!
His arms fell to his sides limply, his mouth overflowing with orange juice and his eyes rolled back. It looked like he was dead. Cameron was about to bring it up when, suddenly, lightning struck from out of nowhere. The ground trembled, and the shadows swirled viciously around Ethan like a tornado. A hand shot out of the shadows, grabbing Ellery's wrists tightly and prying the hands off the Texan.
"ENOUGH!!" a voice boomed. It was like watching a Titan transformation, only it was worse than a Titan.
It was Magnus.
"What the hell do you need me so badly that you almost killed me?!" he fumed, electric blue eyes boring holes into the songwriter. "And you!" he seethed while pointing at Lock. "You and I are having a long talk about this after this damn game!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:42 am
BLAckJAck

A smile broke out on the songwriter's face, while Lock visibly grimaced and shied away from the two. He winced at Magnus, then nodded and started towards the field. Meanwhile, Ellery remained in front of the Texan with his hands on his hips. "Baseball," he said simply. "You help us win, I'll make it worth your while. I should be getting up to two thousand bucks from the win. I'll give you forty percent." He offered, quirking an eyebrow at the angry man in front of him.

Coconut Coalition

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces