Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Behind the school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:22 pm
Coconut Coalition
Sure. Can you do it?

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

~~~

The game ended on the agreed seventh inning. Nighttime swallowed the sky, but the tense atmosphere never left. BLAckJAck held the lead with hit after hit, although Ellery had stopped taunting the pitcher by using Bae. Even then, Ken didn't let it get to himself. All it took was a look from Bae and he felt his worries and doubts melt away, replaced by the strength needed for a strikeout or a homerun. The rest of Kurai Arashi seemed to be motivated by this, too, and got more consistent hits. Before they knew it, the seventh inning ended, and the scoreboard read:

BLAckJAck: ... ... ... KURAI ARASHI:
10 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 13

Kurai Arashi had won! The crowd screamed with cheers and jeers as fireworks shot out of the jumbotron and lit up the night sky. The band congratulated each other, with Ryuu in the background kissing his date as a reward, Vinny and Dexter not too far from them.

~~~

Ken sat on the steps behind the baseball stadium, where players entered. He gazed up as more fireworks exploded in bursts of colors. He could hear the jumbotron replaying big plays from the game, commentators yelling in excitement. They were distractions while the stage was set up in the baseball field. It was almost done, with the soundboards being checked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:35 pm
BLAckJAck

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Ellery quickly left the stadium to go to his apartment to get Fredrich's extra glasses, Lock strode leisurely over to his brother and Ryuu, one hand on his hip. "So!" He started rather loudly, causing Anthony to jump. "You two, huh? I dunno, isn't one of you too old for the other?" He asked, gesturing between them two.
Anthony glanced to Ryuu, then shrugged. "Well, Ryoichi is twenty-two, if I'm correct, and I am twenty-four, so not really." He blinked, then leaned back a little. "Why do you care who I date?" he asked, placing a hand on the blue-haired bassist's leg.
This caused the blonde's lips to tightly purse, looking like he's just spent hours sucking on a lemon, and he stomped his foot in anger. "Hyung, it's gross!" he insisted, then started to complain loudly and rapidly in Korean. Before Anthony could add to the argument, Haneul walked over and grabbed Lock by the collar, yanking and dragging him away before tossing him at Magnus' feet and walking back to his lover and the two children in Heinrich's arms.
The singer's brother sighed, looking back to Ryuu. "I'm sorry, he's just an idiot." He raised a hand to touch his own cheek, a little red from the embarrassment.

Heavy footsteps walked to the steps and down them before a figure sat beside Kenshin. Bae crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back, looking up at the sky. "You were incredible out there. I'm really proud of you," he praised.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

"I'm sure he's just jealous," Ryuu mused while prying Anthony's hand off his face, the other hand tilting his chin up to look at him. "He can't have his big brother all to himself anymore. Or maybe because his brother happens to be better in baseball."

"Thank goodness you are here," Heinrich said as Haneul arrived. He looked down at the two boys, with Luther constantly grabbing at anything of Henry's. "These two have been inseparable all game! It is almost like they have already become friends!"

"Well, well, if it isn't the big loser," Magnus said, towering over Lock with a wolfish grin on his face, his upper face covered in darkness save his electric blue eyes. He reached down, grabbing the star and putting him over his shoulder. "C'mon, princess, we need to get you changed for your big show. Don't worry, I'll help," he said, smiling to reveal his glinting shark teeth. As he dragged the Korean to the locker rooms, a butt plug shook in his pocket with each step.

Ken didn't need to look to see who it was. He smiled to himself at the voice and looked over at the star. "Thanks, but I couldn't have done it without you," he said while playfully punching Bae's arm- for once not using any force in his punch. In fact, it was the first time he stayed his kind self, a complete change from the angry side he often showed.
"You know, I always loved baseball," Ken started as he twiddled his fingers. "It was the only thing I was really good at. It helped me focus when you left out of the blue, and it helped me vent my frustration after I saw your new you. I wanted to show off that I was good at something other than being short-tempered. Honestly, I didn't care who won the game as long as I... y'know... impressed you," he mumbled, blushing deeply. He mentally cursed everyone when the fireworks went off to show his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:21 am
BLAckJAck

"Or maybe he's just a huge brat and can't stand that I get to be happy for once," he offered, then blushed as he looked into Ryuu's eyes. He diverted his gaze, still in the throes of new love. "Stop, someone might see." He mumbled, suddenly feeling shy.

Haneul reached down and picked up Henry, who was waving his little arms in the air and looking around with his big green eyes. "Aw, he really does look like a little Balthazar. Except, you know, with a functioning hip. Guess when one door closes, another-"
"Shut up." Eun-Ho smacked his friend upside the head, then took Henry from Haneul and cradled him, smiling down at his son. "Did you feed him? I fed him and changed him before the game started but he's probably hungry again by now."

The blonde yelped from his new position, hands dangling as he stared at the ground. Spying a familiar shape in his lover's pocket, he began to wriggle in an attempt to fall to freedom. "Why is it that every interaction I have with you ends with me using a buttplug?!" he hissed incredulously.

Bae rolled with the punch, moving to the side and chuckling as he returned back. This was a nice change from how Kenshin usually was. Maybe after this, he'd stay this way a little longer. He moved an arm around Ken's waist, eyes looking off towards the fireworks. "It worked. Now I think you're cooler than ever," he replied evenly, smiling softly.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

"You weren't worried about that the entire game," Ryuu mused with a smirk. "What, can't handle being the doted on one?"

Heinrich showed offense to Eun-Ho's question. Did this fool take him for a fool? He had been taking care of King Balthazar when he too was a child! "Both children have been fed and changed when needed. They are in the utmost condition right now." He handed Haneul Luther. "Luther seems to enjoy either your company or those of attractive women," he murmured somewhat sadly. The little boy did show considerable joy at the sight of his father and reached for him, bouncing in excitement.

"Because you never keep it on like I tell you to," Magnus grunted, his iron grip keeping the star from leaving. "Don't worry, I'll help you ease back into it," he snickered maliciously. It wasn't going to be all he'd do. He had a costume planned out for his precious boyfriend. Or should he say, his precious kitten?

Ken laughed under his breath at the comment. He leaned against Bae, his head against the shoulder. "You're just saying that, but thanks," he said softly. He wouldn't have ever been able to do it if it weren't for Bae. It was strange, he thought, how all those moments of wanting to prove his self-worth were so easily calmed by soothing words from the very man he wanted to notice him. He supposed it was something he ought to get used to. That wasn't so bad, though. At this rate, maybe all that anger and frustration would disappear inside him, and he'd stop being that corrupt self that started Kurai Arashi out of resentment.
"Don't you have a concert to get ready for?" the pop star asked after a while.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:36 am
BLAckJAck

He blushed darker and covered his face. "I-I guess? I mean, I'm usually the one that instigates displays of affection, I'm not used to it being the other way around." His hands fell to his lap, looking up at Ryuu. "I keep thinking I have to convince you that you like me. During the whole game, I kept wondering if I'd have to give you a handie just to stand beside me after it was over."

Holding the babbling baby, Haneul caught the tone and leaned closer. "He's a baby, he's got bad taste," he said reassuringly, kissing Heinrich's temple and smiling sweetly. "He'll grow to have great taste, just like his old man! It's how I picked you, by the way. Good taste and all that." He grinned cheekily.

"Because it's uncomfortable, Magnus! You try performing daily tasks with a giant hock of metal stuck up your rear end." He flailed his arms again, kicking his feet a little. "Let me gooo!
I have a concert to get ready for!
"

Bae shrugged. "I already changed back into my day clothes. What more do I have to do?" He yawned a little, then suddenly smirked. "Hey, so when this is all over, you gonna come with me back to my hotel room so I can follow through with our bet?" He asked, grinning lecherously.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

"I'm not used to dating, or at least having someone chasing after me," Ryuu admitted, brushing some hair from the man's face. "Give me time. I'll be more open about this, I promise."

And just like that, Ken's attitude soured. "Is that all you ever think about, you big pervert?!" he scowled, punching the dancer harsher. He got up and dusted himself off, rolling his eyes at Bae and starting to walk to the locker rooms on his side. "Fine, I'll just get ready for when I steal the show from you losers~" he grinned. He took a few steps then stopped, looking over his shoulder to grumble, "Just don't forget to pick me up after this." then stormed off.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:16 am
BLAckJAck

"What, seriously? But you're so good-looking and cool!" He insisted incredulously, then blushed at his outburst and at Ryuu's tender touch. "It's okay, I don't mind being like this in private. Besides, it's not like we're gonna tell anyone about our relationship any time soon. Although, I'm involved in American theater, it's a little expected of me to date men."

The lecherous male laughed and stood up, watching his lover walk away. He smiled at the last sentence, then stuck his hands into his pockets as he walked towards the locker rooms for his side. Just then, Ellery returned, handing off a pair of glasses to the detective. He wandered over, placing a hand on his hip. "You know, I'm still angry at you."
"Wow, I care so much," droned Ellery as he stood beside Fredrich, checking his face in a small hand mirror.
Bae cleared his throat, then snatched away the mirror. "Hey. Listen to me." He held tight to the mirror as Ellery looked up at him, unamused. "I'm not going to put up with your bullsh-t anymore, Hyung. It's not fair to anyone, least of all Kenshin."
The songwriter rolled his eyes. "He's sanctioned himself my rival, Bae. I don't care how he feels, he's just a nuisance." He reached for the mirror, only for Bae to hold it further.
"He's my nuisance. If you don't treat him better, you'll be looking for someone to take my place in this band."
Ellery paused, then stared the man down. "You're replaceable."
"Willing to bet on it?"
He winced, then clenched his fists. "Fine, I'll be a little kinder to the brat. But you need to start evaluating on what's really important here."
The tall male glanced over his shoulder to where Kenshin had disappeared. "I know what's important." He turned back to Ellery, nodded, then walked away after tossing back the mirror.
The songwriter sat back down, crossing his legs. "He was easier to manage when he was in love with me," he commented, then returned to checking his stage makeup.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

"Whether it's expected or not doesn't matter. I care about what you think, just you. I'm sorry I didn't realize that sooner," Ryuu smiled softly. "Besides, ever since Bae and Ken's relationship was flung out, our fans are hoping for more relationships between the band. I suppose dating BLAckJAck's leader's brother is just as good," he laughed.
Hearing a distant voice, Ryuu looked over his shoulder to see Ken beckoning him to the locker rooms to dress for the concert. He nodded then looked back at the actor. "Come on, let's go."

Fredrich slid his glasses on, blinking and taking a while to adjust to having sight again. It was a pain having to slide them up the bridge of his broken nose, but he'd survive.
Glancing over to the two just as Bae left, the detective couldn't help but smirk. "I knew you were aware of his feelings," he said before looking at the songwriter. It was like high school all over again. "You say he's replaceable, but shouldn't you be worried about yourself? You're the oldest one in the band. Are you planning on doing this well into your thirties?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:37 am
BLAckJAck

"What's the deal with that, anyway? What, rivals are sexier lovers than longtime friends?" he asked, following Ryuu back to the locker rooms. He had already changed into civilian clothes and wasn't a band member, so he was just going to be with Ryuu. "I wonder what would happen if Yasu and Kaoru came out to be together."

Ellery shrugged. "Not until you first pointed it out, but yeah, I knew. And he was more manageable back then." He rolled his head, then set down the mirror. He knew he was getting older, but hated being reminded of it. "The thing is, we are all replaceable, me especially since I was placed in as a spare until they found the right guy for my position. I was supposed to retire after a year, but the fan base kept growing and all of a sudden, we were international. Now, it's too late. My contract is keeping me for another two years, and that's only if we maintain this popularity high we're on. If it gets higher, they'll extend it."
He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. "I never wanted this job, and I don't plan on continuing after they finally let me leave. But the end date feels farther and farther off by now."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:47 am
Mayah Playah
When we're done with the dialogue, just mention BLAckJAck performing so Kurai can join in.

User Image
User Image

"Forbidden love, and whatnot," Ryuu explained. "Funny story, those two have been shipped together for a long, long time. It's because Yasu's so overprotective of Kaoru. If you ever want to scare any of them, just show them some of the generous art their fanbase made."

"Is it really that complex?" the detective asked. "There's no way to get out of your contract? Not even if someone else from the band leaves?" He paused and glanced up as he heard the sound of Magnus and Lock's yelling from a nearby room, following by the slams of lockers and a trashcan knocking over.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:51 am
BLAckJAck

"Oh." He grew silent, then perked back up. "Hey, is there any fanart of you?" Anthony asked, then pulled up his phone to look.

He nodded. "My contract even has a tour diet plan," he said, jumping at the crashes in the locker room. "Our best bet is for everyone to leave, or for our popularity to go way down. Or maybe a huge scandal. I mean, Bae and Kenshin coming out together wasn't enough. All of BLAckJAck would have to come out at the same time."

Coconut Coalition
Aight

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image

Ryuu, who had removed his shirt to get his show jacket on, froze at Anthony's question. "Y-Yeah, but-!" He spun around to try to stop him, but it was too late. Many images appeared of a cartoon Ryuu, looking nerdier with his glasses and earnest smile. There were some sexy drawings of him either looking ready for business or playing the bass.
There were also countless drawings of him with Ken, even some with Ellery. Before Ken and Bae's relationship had been thrown into the spotlight, Kurai Arashi fans would pair Ken and Ryuu together because of their long and close friendship.

"It seems pop bands are more strict than mobs," Fredrich chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:25 am
BLAckJAck

The stage star snorted at the fanart, smiling from how happy he was. "Oh my God, it's even better than I thought it would be," he whispered tearfully, scrolling through photo after photo. He wasn't even jealous! It was too beautiful for him to be upset about. "This one's gonna be my screensaver."

"And also as corrupted." Hearing the hype man start to introduce the band, Ellery put down the mirror and leaned down to kiss Fredrich. "Liam's bringing the kids backstage, so please make sure Daniel and Charlotte don't rush the stage. Lock will throw a tantrum and I don't have enough time in the day to kick his a-s." He touched the detective's cheek. "I love you. Wish me luck."

Lock walked stiffly out of the locker room, dressed for the stage and walking funny. "Seriously? Every time, a butt plug?" he hissed to Magnus, far from amused.

Coconut Coalition

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces