Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"The last thing I want to be reminded of is home," she murmured, biting her lip. She glanced at his hand, sighing in thought, then slipped her hand into his, her smooth fingers running across his callouses. She gasped, not expecting his hands to be so rough.
"Your hands....why are they so..." she trailed off, turning his hand over in hers and lightly rubbing the callouses with the tips of her own smooth fingers. "I wonder..." she whispered, not finishing the sentence out loud, but blushing brightly.
'I wonder how they would feel on my bare skin...all over me...' 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm
Blushing as she held his hand, Travis gently lead her to the room she wanted. "well, you can always redo it. I'm fine with whatever." he shrugged, sighing as he kicked the door open to reveal an amazon rainforest painted on the wall.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She sighed, letting him go to run and jump into the bed. Alika giggled as she sank into the mattress. "Travis! You must come try this! It is so comfortable, much better than my own back in the palace. Come, jump on it!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Smiling, he quickly jumped on to the bed next to her. "I'm glad you like the bed" he hummed, his eyes shimmering as he leaned closer to her.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Moving quickly, Alika pinned his hands above his head by his wrists and straddled him, positioning her hips right above his member.
"But I do not like the idea of the maid coming into this place and desecrating it with her commoner sex." Lowering her lips to his ear, she nibbled it gently, smirking. "What can she give you that I cannot?" she whispered, grinding her hips into him slightly. "I know you desire me, Travis. I can see the lust in your eyes," she purred. "I know what you want to do to me...what you long to touch...what you long to kiss..." Tightening her grip on his wrists, she moved her lips to just below his ear, nipping just barely. "What you long to taste..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 am
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

blushing darkly as he looked at her, the young prince tried to twist his wrists. Well, I can't tell her to go home she spent the rest of her money flying out here!!" he frowned, although his face was burning and his lower area was growing.....

"p-please... I-I dont want to force you to do anything.... So she needs to be here...." he frowned, trying to hold back the shivers as she nipped at his ear.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:31 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She started moving her hips slightly faster and harder, her lips now at his jaw.
"Then she shall clean and cook, like any other maid," she insisted.
"I am not being forced to do anything right now, Travis, and yet here I am, making you grow. I can see why so many girls like this, this teasing. It is fun hearing you gasp and try to hold back moans," she giggled, biting his neck hard and drawing blood. Smirking, Alika lapped up the blood, eventually returning to kissing her way up. Now merely breathes away from his lips, Alika chuckled. "Tell me what you want, Travis~" she purred.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 am
Mayah Playah

"a-Alika.... P-please....." he gasped, his face burning darker as his lower regions grew once more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outside, a young girl stepped out of a car, smiling to the man in the vehicle before she looked up at the building. This was her new home..... Walking in, she buzzed the floor of her employer, sighing when the butler let her in. Hauling her bag over her shoulder, she quickly made her way tithe elevator and ten to the right floor.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:03 am
kats_demonic_resistance

The princess' smirk grew as she ground into him harder. "I'll only stop if you tell me something, Travis," she whispered against his lips. Before her request, however, she pressed her lips into his, kissing him with as much passion and desire she could muster. Too soon she pulled away, her lips barely touching his.
"Tell me you want me," she demanded, her vice like grip on his wrists unchanging.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 am
Mayah Playah

smirking, the prince flipped her over and kissed her back hard. "you know exactly what I want....." he sighed, pulling away. "I want to kiss you, touch you, taste you....." he purred, leaning down to kiss her softly on the neck.

Sighing as she stepped out of the elevator, Destri smiled and walked around before the butler appeared and told her where she could find her new employer. Nodding her thanks, she quickly moved to where he was, pushing open the door to find....  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She bit her lip, then flipped them again, her hands on his chest now. "And you will...oh yes, you will..." Alika leaned down again to kiss him, then gasped as the door opened, revealing a young blonde woman.
"Have you never heard of knocking, you foolish girl?!" she exclaimed, annoyed. Sliding off of her recent employer, Alika approached the girl, her head held high and her shoulders back. At that moment, she looked every bit like the princess and future queen she was. "Now, who are you and why are you here?" she demanded.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing madly, Travis slipped off the bed and walked over to the two at the door, frowning.

"m-my name...my name's D-Destri...." she stammered, biting her lip.

"oh!" the young prince jumped and immediately pulled her into the room. "Alika, calm down, this is the girl i was telling you about."he smiled and gently wrapped an arm around the blonde.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

A glint of jealousy and rage appeared in her eyes, and Alika was nearly red with anger. "Out, out, get out!" she yelled, pushing him and the girl out the door. "I will not see such disrespect in my own quarters! I am Alika, Princess and Heir Apparent for the powerful country Merussia, and I will not have such trash in my presence!" Slamming and locking the door, Alika stomped her foot one last time, calling a butler to her door. "I will be taking my dinner late. Come again to the door when His Royal Highness and his whore have finished their meal and the table has been reset for one person," she commanded. "Yes, Your Highness," replied the butler, scurrying off. "AND GET ME A PHONE!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

sighing Travis let his arm drop from Destri's shoulders, letting his head rest against the wall. "your room is down the hall, seventh door on the right." he sighed, pointing down the hall as he started to his room.
letting out a sigh as he jumped onto his bed, he called up the butler. "get me some whiskey... and bring my dinner to my room....." he mumbled, burying his face into a pillow.

"yes, sir."

letting otu a low sigh, Destri walked down the hall and found her bedroom. dropping her bag, she gave a sigh and quickly set herself up, hoping on her laptop to fill in hr private journal.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out