Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
::The Heretic's Throne:: [Floor 666] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

~::The Tower of Babel - Heretic's Throne [Floor 666]::~

Throughout the Tower of Babel rest floors which reflect the darkness inside of humanity...when humans venture within, their shadows come out to play, changing the very face of certain levels within into the dungeon of their nightmares, putting on display that which they don't want others to see. But for those whose shadows have already taken control, whose darkness rules and acts according to its own design, there are unique floors entirely under their command, bending to their will as they seek to ascend to the top of the Tower.

Floor 666 is known as the Heretic's Throne, the floor upon which Shadow Soji has made his current nest from which he strikes out towards the upper echelons of Babel. It is a level entirely under his command, with a velvet color and a pristine throne upon which he sits to Lord over all of the Black Messiahs. Runes litter the ground leading towards him, and as his followers are requested to step within them, various things may occur. And for those who venture within, he knows within an instant of the intrusion...none pass in or through this level without his knowing. But even it is but a waypoint...a checkmark of his progress unto greater heights...

Here is the Heretic's Throne, where the darkness in man reigns. Do not enter if you lack the courage to face the worst within you...and the worst without.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image
Orvaeus Velvatair, Messiah of Mutilation
The figure had lumbered down the floors, as quickly as his feet would take him.
That...monster of a being that Shadow Soji had went to awaken...It was...unreal. Something even beyond what they were expecting...Or, at least what he was. Orvaeus had eventually made his way down to the 666th floor, knowing that he would be aware of his presence the moment he sat foot in the area.
"Milord, I have information about what we found on the 999th floor." Orvaeus called, bowing to a knee as he approached Shadow Soji's throne, ready to divulge the information that he had obtained....Or rather, what he had saw and heard. Upon his Master's orders, of course.

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
Soji Seta's Shadow, The Black Messiah
"...The realm of gods and devils, where no man dares; above it all I sit as King..."

It was all his. Every last inch of it.

From the first floor of the tower to the six-hundred and sixty-sixth...to that snake's den on the eight-hundred and eighty-eighth, to that hideaway of power on the nine-hundred and ninety-ninth, and all the way to the very top...there was nothing in this tower that did not belong to him. Nothing that would not soon belong to him; his climb was long, and it had been a bit slower than he intended, though only because the heavy lifting had been left to those better fitted to such types of grunt work. A king should remain on his throne as his followers do his bidding, after all, and there was no king on this Earth more rightful in his rule than himself. He was the avatar of power, of humanity's true selves, and he was the counterpoint to the great 'hero' that had thrown down a goddess herself. He was the one who had run through that hero and tossed him from the top of the Tower of Demise, discarded like the trash heap whose time had passed that the would-be hero Soji Seta had become. Seta was outdated. This town, humanity, had overstayed its welcome. All that remained was the progression and reign of the shadows...the time of the Lord of Shadows, which challenged the very heavens themselves atop the Tower of Avarice and Pride. His time was now...and the first step was to ascend and control this Tower. Nothing moved within that evaded his sight...

...Not even the events that had just taken place three-hundred and thirty-three floors above him, nor the return of the only unscathed adventurer into the upper reaches of this nighttime monolith.

"Vamp will be returning shortly to tell me exactly what he learned. But your return is noted, Orvaeus Velvatair," the master of shadows let his voice purr in what sounded like amusement hiding a tense curiosity...something about what they had found clearly bothered the shadow of the Investigation Team's Leader...but at the same time, his composure remained relatively held together, his belief in his own strength absolute, "The power you found on the nine-hundred and ninety-ninth floor was beyond what even Vamp and I expected. But what surprises us may prove just as fatal for our enemies. Let him go. I'll deal with him, personally, should the need arise. But for now, there are more concerning matters stemming from the incident to deal with..." Standing suddenly from his throne, twin shadows bubbled on either side of him, and a pedestal of pure onyx rose from the hard floor on either side of his throne...rising to just the space beneath either of his two hands. On one side a lance of a violet-black make and a twisted, frightening design rested...and on the other a set of blackened armor, violet-black shoulder pauldrons and a long, dark violet cape flowed down the back. His eyes lowered to the Master of Mutilation and the rest of his servants below; shimmering golden beacons amidst the dark of the Heretic's Throne...and his lips curled into a sadistic smirk.

"It seems I am in need of new champions. But as of yet, none of you are fit to step into the role of my trusted Champion and the powerful, albeit disgraced arbiter. So tell me..." he watched them like a bird watching a fish, squirming beneath the water to swim out of reach of its sharpened talons, "What chaos will you wreak upon Inaba to prove your value?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
Sano Gallen

The Black Paladin

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Tsk.. You idiots are all too slow, I started the chaos hours ago." Sano barely cast a glance at Orv as he walked into the 666th floor of the tower. He had come straight to the tower after accomplishing his mission. As much as he wanted to go to the hospital to see the full extent of damage, the Messiah already knew what would happen. The red haired idiot would carry the wounded I Teamer to the hospital, the others would rush there if they cared, and thus the message would be passed. The raven haired man got down one knee and bowed his head in respect. "Master, I carried out the order I was given.. A member of the Investigation Team is in the hospital and I'm sure those bastards are trembling in their boots.. If you wish it then I shall send more there to make sure the warning is taken to heart. I will require more of the bombs of course." Yes, it would be most rewarding if he was ordered to send more of those ingrates to the hospital or maybe even kill one. Power was what Sano craved, thirsted for and he would do anything to accomplish it.

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:21 am
User Image
Orvaeus Velvatair, Messiah of Mutilation
Orvaeus kept his head down as the Ruler of Babel spoke to him, letting him know he didn't need to breathe a word of what had happened.
He bit his lip, the thoughts still fresh in his mind, though impressed at Soji's perception.
Hearing him remark on needing new Champions, he went to say something, before another grating voice called. Orvaeus sneered, leering over at Sano. He remarked on having sent a member of the dreaded I team to the hospital, before offering to go send out more 'warnings' to them...before asking for more bombs.
"What's wrong, Gallen?" Orvaeus snapped, giving a taunting grin. "Can't handle fighting with your own power? I figured someone like you wouldn't need any special tools to...handle things."
He grinned darkly at this, flicking out his razor, and starting to run it down his arm, his armor piercing through his flesh....wonderfully.
"Or would you rather I call it a crutch?" he added, turning around. "I'm going to head down there now, and incite a little chaos myself, Master Seta. I'll show you that your faith in me was not...misplaced."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image
Rena Redeyan, and Orvaeus Velvatair,
"Why do I have to carry the ******** Girl?" an annoyed voice called out, dragging a large black bag, tied with a red ribbon.
"Because you're a gentleman, and gentlemen offer to lift heavy loads for pretty girls like me." Rena's voice called, spinning on the tips of her toes as she beamed, making her way up the tower. They had been oh so busy during the night capturing her...And now, they had a wonderful~ pretty present that Seta would enjoy.
Orvaeus groaned in annoyance, before starting to hoist the bag over his shoulder for the last few steps.
Gentleman my a**.. he thought, as they climbed. She's just being Lazy..
He'd been up all ******** night with the others..And the messengers got mixed up in it....But they managed to take em, and drag away someone for Soji's shadow. They were told to commit evil, and inspire terror....And for once in her life, the damn happy-cheery-fun girl was able to succeed at something. Eventually, the two made it up to the Throne room, and he hoisted the bag over.

"Master Se~Ta~!" Rena called out, springing ahead of Orvaeus by a few steps, and turning around, holding her arms up. "We brought you a pres~ent~"
She giggled as she held her arms out, watching Orv start towards Seta with the bag...and placing it in front of him. The large black bag seemed rather lumpy...and a few sparse movements, and the occasional pained groan could be heard from inside the bag. The Red ribbon holding it together looked tantalizingly easy to pull off. Trivial.....Even for someone as low as them, it would take the lightest of efforts..
Which meant their amazing leader would have no trouble opening his 'Present', and seeing what had been given to him.

"It is all yours, Master Seta.' Orvaeus called as he sat down the bag, then took a few steps back, kneeling down in a bow as he awaited Soji's response, for something so out of the blue and unexpected as a gift.
I guess she's not a complete moron..

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena had skipped and hopped her way up the tower as the voice of their master beckoned her.....
Calling her...Summoning her to a floor far above.
And, though she had been about to take over the experiment Akaito was having...This took presedent.
"I'm here!" she called in the same, chipper voice, even as blood stained her socks and outfit. "Awaiting further others, senpai!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
Fonias Lekes

Hearing Shadow Soji call for him and the others, Fonias made his way there with all due haste. For a moment he was concerned this had something to due with the fight he had against Genji but perhaps that wasn't so. He wasn't the only one that lost anyway so it seemed he was in the clear on that. Emerald eyes scanned the floor to see Rena had arrived first.. Well not entirely. Standing besides the throne was the Shadow Lord himself, Sano, clad in shadow armor. Fantastic.. that meant this meeting had some sort of serious tone to it. Hopefully none of them had to deal with Sano because he was very fond of breathing.. "I wonder what this is all about.. and where's that Orv kid?"

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
Soji Seta's Shadow, The Black Messiah
"...The realm of gods and devils, where no man dares; above it all I sit as King..."

"Good. Now that you're all here, we can begin," the Shadow Senpai smirked from his throne as he stood and raised a hand, a barricade of powerful violet energy in the shape of a circle rising from the floor of the walk before where their Leader stood. And inside of it were the Black Messiahs who served him, all save for Mino and Sano, one of whom had not yet reported and the latter who stood beside him, his hands still drenched in blood, no doubt. He did not pay mind to those, however, and instead focused his attention on the young men and women who had dedicated themselves to the creation of this new world of his. "We are about to reach a critical moment in our climb to the top of this Tower, and yet I look at you...my friends, my Messiahs...and I find that as a group, we are all lacking. But there is a potential in each of you...something that we must strengthen if we're going to face our enemies...and destroy them. Today, I'm going to forge you into stronger weapons for the Black Messiahs. Iron...sharpening iron."

His lips curled into a smirk as he motioned towards the beaming, bloodstained girl and the psychopathic doctor that had devoted himself to the Shadow's employ, inviting them to step forward to the center of the circle of magic. His golden eyes shined with amusement and malice.

"Today, one of you...or perhaps all of you, if I am impressed...will ascend to greater heights in our Black Messiahs and be given the gift of power from my own hand. All you have to do...is destroy the person standing in front of you, and survive. Rena, Akaito...you two will be the first to take the test. Face one another and when I give you my signal, I want you to fight with the intent to kill one another. Is that understood?" the Shadow of Soji smirked, a cruel test put upon his own followers...an evil his other self would never have approved or condoned. And yet, this was the way of the Messiahs. No weakness...no mercy. His Shadow Lord could attest to that. "Oh! And one more thing..." suddenly the walls of the Heretic's Throne seemed almost to open into a vast emptiness of pitch dark...and from within emerged the shadows, of all types, power levels...dozens, no...perhaps even a hundred of them or more! All passing through the barrier with the intention to strike...the intention to kill both of the Messiahs that still stood within, "You may begin...now."

Quote:
A cruel test for Ascension has been levied upon the Messiahs! Who will survive and be promoted within to even greater heights?

Rena versus Akaito is the first challenge!

...But instead of simply dealing with one another, they must also contend with the Shadow Horde which will cast [5 High Damage Attacks of varying elements/types each turn at random targets during the fight]! No matter how many shadows you defeat, more will come until the battle is over...and you must survive their attack somehow!

You must survive...and you must defeat your enemy! And if you impress the Shadow Messiah enough...you will receive a gift worthy of your talents and [Rank-Up in the Black Messiahs]!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:27 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image
"Did someone happen to scream for me?"

With being called so suddenly, Akaito couldn't help but want to take one of his lovely subjects with him, even if it was just the skull that was left. As he had made it in time to hear the speech that the Black Messiah had for him and the rest of the people who he fought along side, Akaito was quite interested in how he was going to be sharpened. However, once he spoke of a battle to the death, Akaito could do nothing less but chuckle. And his first opponent appeared to be the little girl that had visited him before. It would be the greatest of ways to be able to relieve the annoying stress that built up from having a simple novice help him out with his fun experiments. But first, he had to show atleast a façade of caring. "I do hope that you can stand long enough for this to last." As he said as such, he lunged straight at the girl, his mouth wide open. With a swift strike, he plunged his teeth into the girl's neck, injecting some of his special grade poison into her bloodstream. It would be fun to see her try to get away. But he also had to focus on the horde that the Messiah summoned as well.

Quote:
Akaito: Black Adder Bite (Rena)

Weapon: Gordon Freeman Special
Armor: Ebony Mail
Accessory: Tainted Batch

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena turned as the charismatic leader of the Shadow Messiahs called out to them..speaking to them as tools...
Telling them that they would be getting their chances to prove themselves to him.....And to ascend to greater heights..if he was impressed.
"I'll DO my best!" she called out cheerfully, smiling as her name was called first...To fight against the very person she was playing with mere minutes before.
"Sorry Kaito-kaito, but.." she called, as her shadowy form melded together, Akaito's open-mouth greeting her. As he would come close though, the girl leaned her head out of his mouth's grip...A small, stinging sensation plunging into Akaito's neck.
"Rena doesn't want to kiss you."
The stinging sensation would be evident...For a little bit at least. However, a dangerous gleam stirred in her eyes...As she kept up her usual smile. After the last night...
She was ready.

Quote:
Rena: Innocent Innoculation [?] Medium Physical damage, + Light break. [Akaito]
Gear: Nirnroot Leaves. [Low Non-elemental damage. can find new leaves if engaging a foe.]
Magical Neo Nurse Nephanee Bracelet: [Cast Dark call, Resist Dark]
Rainbow Witch's Nail Polish: [Blue] (Ice Damage to Physical attacks)

Zorc James rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:32 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

As Akaito shifted into his shadow form during his bite, it seemed as if it wouldn't work on this girl, as annoying as she was. Feeling the p***k that she had left him with her needle as she called his attack a 'kiss', he didn't feel much pain from it, however he did feel something off from it. Keeping a mental note in mind, however, he pulled out his own and, with a swift hand motion, jabbed it directly into himself. Subtlety and kindness were out of the window at this point and, frankly, he did not care. "Y̨͎̰̜͙̠ ͓̟u̥̞r̺͍͖ͅ ̰͍̰̲͔̝a̙̫ͅd̸̩̳ ̰̰͕̫̻̲̪l̸͓͔e̲̳ ̞͍̦̣̺c͚̻̩͔̰e͔͈̝̝͇ ̹̰̹̙͖̮t̖̦ ̩b̥̀o̻̦̟̠̩ ̥y ̗͇͔͈̫i͙̥̤̠̼͝ś͈͈͈͓̼̱ ̴͓͕͇̜ ͙̤̱̙̗o͎̺̱t͖̪͡ ͎̼̜͟ḛ̰͖̠̯̩̬ ͓͉̰͜ ̳̯̙͎̘̫͙n̬̺͕̪̤̬ ̼̝̼͍͖̭͟a͇n͓͎ ͖̘͍̩̤̰̙͠i̪̘̟n̲̤͓͓͜t̘̯́ ̺̼̜͕̭ ͖͎͍̭e̪̝̬͚̘͚st̩̯͝ ̘̜t̹̖̟̭̯̰̠́h̢͓̝ ̰t͏̳ ̼̹̻ͅỊ̦̠̬̣ ̵̣̗͚w̥͉̪̥o̠͚̮ l̜̻͇̜̖d̰̹̠͇͙ ̢͈w̧͉̮ ̀n̖͉͓͘t͙͔̭̻̪̕ͅ ̨̥̩͖̣̱̳t̲̠̙̜̪o̮͚̘̩̙ ̧̪p̷̦͈̖̤ r̢̭̼̲̳͕͍̦t̥͝ạ̢k̙e̩̯̗ ̠̘͙͎̖͇i̙͔̙͓͝ ̵͚̼̣ ͎͓̟͓͚̪c̛͉̤͓̘͚͓ ̝̘ͅ ̼̟̠͔͟ṟ͓̥̝t̯͉̼̳͇͇̕sh̫̰̹̙̜i͎̼̳̪͈͟ ͟.͉̭̱̠ ̭̰̝̼͞I ̲̻̗̻̗́c̱͔͔ ̲̀r̷̦̱͎̱̯̯̣e͓͈̼̫̦ͅ ̝͙̠̞̟̬̹m͉͎̪͙̠͍̻͠ ̞͟ ͇̝̺̠͘e̘̻ ͕͕̼̫̜̤fo̺ ̻͜ ̲̠͕ͅse̗̞̳̼e҉͎̯͔͎̺͖ͅ ̭͉̳͙̰ ̼g ̢̟͖͎ ͇͇̬̜͖͞ͅo͍͇̯͔̦̞͠ͅu̞͇r҉͈̩̞̥̱̣͎ ̥̰̻̠̭̲̻bod̪̖͍͔̱ ͙̪̖͕̦̪͖ ̘̭̼t͚̮ ͙͉̙ͅị̧̼s̘̰̲͖̦̟͚t̥̫̺̰̞̙ ̨̼͚͉i̸̲n̥͚̞̳̬̣̙͞ ͖̜̳̩̠͟ͅà͖̰͙̺̖̰ ͝o̻̭͎̗̻͡n͔̜̦̜̳i͢ ͔̳͓̗ ͓̱͡n̙̬̱g̱͉̙ ̪p̖a͠ ̠̪͓n̰̥̤̭̩̣̭.̡̮̘̭ ͉͈̟̜̖̮N̠̺͕̥̩o̴̮̥͕w̼̦, ̺̗e҉̥t҉̗̥͇̙ m̠̭̭̭̺̙e҉͖̱ͅ ̝͢ ͏̙̤e҉͉̰̫͇͚͎a͉͍̟̳ṟ̻͖̜̟͜ ̶̬̺͙̤y̘̠̥͎̹͞ͅo̰͖͚̹̠̦͡u͉ ̯̱̬̰ ̼̭̳͖̞s̹h̩̯̳̬͇̩r͙̞͓̤̘i͉̜ͅl͎͍l͙̥̦͕͔̼͠ ̭̖̱̲̦!̛̠̗̭͈"

Quote:
Akaito: Tainted Batch [1/2 chance of Rage, 1/6 chance of mutation, Tarukaja, Rakukaja, Sukukaja, Regen 2] (Akaito)

"Your adolescent body is not even an interest that I would want to partake in courtship. I care more for seeing your body twist in agonizing pain. Now, let me hear your shrills!"

1-3 is success of poison on the first roll (Ebony Mail)
1-3 is success of rage on the second roll (Tainted Batch)
1 is success of taint on the third roll (Tainted Batch)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Necromonium rolled 6 12-sided dice: 4, 11, 12, 3, 4, 7 Total: 41 (6-72)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena gave a small,pleased giggle as Akaito showed his true form...His shadow self.
"Someone's getting serious!" she called, as energy poured around her. Dark energy flowed....As she let her eyes shift, and energy pooled...She raised a hand.
"But....If you're going to..then Rena shall as well." she cooed, Akaito's body started to sink into percieved darkness....
Before he was suddenly blasted with a blinding light of energy...that would be hitting far harder than initially expected.
As she did though, the shadows were getting agitated...and, desperate for a part of the bloodshed..For a part of the action...
She gestured with her hands...even as the shadows would launch their own Volley....making things even more complicated...
Though, the worst was yet to come.

Quote:
Rena: Descend into Twilight. [Medium-High Light Damage to a single target, 1/6 odds of Blind.] (1-2 is Blind)
Gear: Nirnroot Leaves. [Low Non-elemental damage. can find new leaves if engaging a foe.]
[Hoo boy, lot of Rolls]

[First roll is blind chances.]
[Other 5 are for the shadows. In Order from 1-12, High [Phys, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Earth, water, Nuclear, Almighty, Light, Dark, or No Attack])
[High Dark, No Attack, High Ice, High Elec, High Water]

Zorc James rolled 6 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 3, 1, 3 Total: 19 (6-24)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:59 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

As the damage by the shadows as well as the girl's attack blasted him, Akaito felt the pain searing through. But as he was not in of his conscious mind, he could also feel the excrutiating pain as his arm mutated into something that was unnatural, grotesque even. As the eye that had grown into his shoulder, Akaito looked at Rena with no true words, but with a deadly glare at her. And then, with the crowbar, now looking like a stick in comparison to the now malformed arm, Akaito swung at the girl. The battle seemed like it would be an uphill one, but if he could barrel through, he might be able to pull a victory.

Quote:
Akaito: Normal Attack (Rena)

First roll is for Successful Hit (1-2 is success)
Rest are for targets (Odd is Akaito, Even is Rena)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Necromonium rolled 5 12-sided dice: 2, 12, 6, 5, 4 Total: 29 (5-60)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena watched as the shadows launched their attacks, a Blast of Darkness-Element energy slamming into her...but dissuaded by her shadow self. It hurt...but nowhere near as powerful an assault that slammed into Akaito.
"Uwahhh....Now Akaito has 3 eyes." she called, giggling slightly, as her eyes flickered.
Akaito's rage-induced state swung out a powerful strike...But, incredibly predictable. She effortlessly dodged the attack, and raised her hands. Her body filled with energy...Preparing herself for any future attempts......Though, Akaito's new form was...interesting.
"Rena wonders...." she pondered out loud, as the Shadows readied another assault, aiming to strike at the two once more, adding fuel to the fire.

Quote:
Rena: Heat Riser. (Rena) [1/3 of Boosted Attack, Defense, and Speed]
[Hoo boy, lot of Rolls]

[5 are for the shadows. In Order from 1-12, High [Phys, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Earth, water, Nuclear, Almighty, Light, Dark, or No Attack])
[High Dark, No Attack, High Ice, High Elec, High Water]

Babel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces