Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
::The Heretic's Throne:: [Floor 666] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zorc James rolled 6 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 18 (6-24)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:29 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image
"Did someone happen to scream for me?"

With the previous attack seeming to be avoided with ease, Akaito was quickly getting more and more frustrated. The boost he gave himself would only work so well, so he had to make sure he made the best of it. Bracing the damage he took from the other shadows nearby, Akaito swung at the girl, screaming with his loud, incomprehensible voice. "S̹̝̹ț̗a҉̙̠͕̙͈ ̡̯̝d ̩͉̮̣̙s ̲̱͍͎͓̘͓ ̫̦̗͍̠͓l̡ḻ̀, ̪͇͕̬̰̝̠y̰͎̜̖͝ơ͈̬ ̨̼͉̜̳ ̘͖̼̫͕͇̘f̩̤̺̥̠̠͖͟ ̯͝c̴͔̖͈̬͉͍ͅu ̵̟͕͚̼͈̫̺n̬͕t͙̼̝̞͇̞̞ ̢͙̦͙s̛̰͎̠̰̮̘̘ ͡u̦̝̰m̛̱̤!̻͉̮͍͔̜̕ ̮̰͖͘I ̛̞͓̼ ͇̰̙̲̦͕a͙͙̪͚͜n̪͓̲̭̼͓t͎͙̺̰ ̼͍̘͇̭͟ ̨̤̠o̲͜u͝ ͖͎̣̼t͓̲͉̮̀o͈̣ ̦̹̞̲̦͕s̢ ̝̹̪̗̭̼̹ ͉̬̗̮̦̬ẹ̴͙ą̜̠̰m͎!̜̤̯̗"

Quote:
Akaito: Normal Attack (Rena)

"Stand still, you feculent scum! I want you to scream!"

First roll is for Successful Hit (1-2 is success)
Rest are for targets (Odd is Akaito, Even is Rena)

Weapon: Gordon Freeman Special
Armor: Ebony Mail
Accessory: Tainted Batch

Necromonium rolled 5 12-sided dice: 4, 11, 2, 2, 8 Total: 27 (5-60)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:57 am
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena started to giggle once more..before it grew into an outright cackle.
"Akaito's getting maaaad!" Rena called out, as she spread her fingers out wide, and brought them back, darkness energy surging out of her, and slamming into Akaito, and some of the shadows that got too close.
"Akaito's being a bad boy!" she mused, as the shadows reared up for another assault. "And needs to be punished..."

Quote:
Rena: Dark Call. [Akaito...and some Nearby Shadows. Oopsie~]
Heat Riser [2/3 of Boosted Attack, Defense, and Speed]
Gear: Nirnroot Leaves. [Low Non-elemental damage. can find new leaves if engaging a foe.]
Magical Neo Nurse Nephanee Bracelet: [Cast Dark call, Resist Dark, Pagan Sword]
Rainbow Witch's Nail Polish: [Blue] (Ice Damage to Physical attacks)
[Hoo boy, lot of Rolls]

[5 are for the shadows. In Order from 1-12, High [Phys, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Earth, water, Nuclear, Almighty, Light, Dark, or No Attack])
[Elec, Dark, Fire, Fire, Nuclear this Time]

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zorc James rolled 6 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 4, 4, 1 Total: 15 (6-24)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:02 am
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

With all the attacks bearing down on him, Akaito was quite unenthused by it. Bearing the brunt of the attacks by the shadows, Akaito was pleasantly glad that he had strengthened his body against nuclear attacks. Dragging the crowbar along the ground with his mutated arm, Akaito swung his crowbar at the little girl again, the third eye looking directly at her as he did. Each miss lessened his chance considerably, and with the gauntlet currently running both of them, it made it considerably hard to climb back. Though the girl's weak attack didn't harm much.

Quote:
Akaito: Normal Attack (Rena)

First roll is for Successful Hit (1-2 is success)
Rest are for targets (Odd is Akaito, Even is Rena)

Necromonium rolled 5 12-sided dice: 6, 7, 3, 6, 12 Total: 34 (5-60)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 am
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena twirled her way out of the enraged, telegraphed attack once more, as she spun on her ears, energy pooling in her hands.
"Aww....Akaito's upset with Rena.." she called, before the attacks case crashing in. Darkness crashed into her, and fire burned her flesh...Enough to make any normal person scream....
But Rena just started to laugh louder, her shadowy form suddenly revitalizing her with healing energy.
"It's okay, Akaito. Rena thinks your third Arm is very nifty! Like something out of a scary movie!"
Though, she had just this...super duper strong urge...

Quote:
Rena: Mediarama. [Self] [Divine Grace Boosted]
Heat Riser [3/3 of Boosted Attack, Defense, and Speed]
Gear: Nirnroot Leaves. [Low Non-elemental damage. can find new leaves if engaging a foe.]
[Hoo boy, lot of Rolls]

[5 are for the shadows. In Order from 1-12, High [Phys, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Earth, water, Nuclear, Almighty, Light, Dark, or No Attack])

Earth, Water, Ice, Earth, None.

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zorc James rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 4, 4, 3, 1 Total: 19 (7-28)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:29 am
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

With the conscious slowly returning back to him, Akaito could feel the pain that he had sustained through out the fight in full now. It was a tingling, pleasing yet unwanted feeling at the current moment. All that he could focus on at the moment was to make sure that he could strive for victory. Pulling out another syringe from his shadow form-esque clothing (or barely of), Akaito jammed it into his stomach. This time, however, a plume of thick miasma began to surround around the combatants, as well as the horde of shadows that were wanting a piece of both of them. With the earthen blast slamming into him, Akaito did nothing more but grin as the pain felt through him. "͓̜͉̥́h͔̱̦͇ͅi͔̖s̛͓̬͇̬̼͎͎ ͙͓͓̙͠p̭̝̦̦̮̗̰a͉ ͔̹̲̠n̵͓̪͖̗̭͔̤,͉ i̶̹̩̹͓̫̠t̢̺̘͓̠ ̵͕ ̶r̙͖ív͓̬͙̩̱̭e̜̤̦͍ ̞̱̼̥̹ ̷̺͚̦̖̲̳͓m̩e̞͞.̧̭̺̗͎̥ ͙̲͓̠I͠ ̲̬͘ ̶̥͇o̹͖p̀e̷͓̺͇̳̮ ̖̻̕ ͏͓̟o͉̘͉͡ͅ s̫̣ ̗͈̣̳o̰̻͠n̹̝̩͚̤͡ ͈̩͙̮͙̲͝s͉̣͉̠̣̟͖h̩ ͖̩̳͙ ̼̟̺̺̲̟̞é̼͉̖ ̸̻͙t̡̼͖̺̹̟h͙̤̟̳̥ ̴̭̝̞̲̪s̻̼ ͇̗̻͖p̷a̯͎̥̲̦̤ͅ ̯̪̮̼͝n̟̗͉͚̕ ̡̲̳w̸̯̙͙ ̬͇̥̤̕ h͏͉̤̰̩͉ ̳̝̖̺̤̕y ̢͍̲̙̠̣̰u͉̤̱͉̫̩ ͚͓͈̞w̠̥͚̠i̠̱̻͟ ̶̣̬̯̙̝ͅh̙̰̭͔̝̫ͅ ̫̩̰̙̖͎g̨̥̳l̸͚̬͍͍̜͉ͅo̙̲̪̮͖̜r̯͓̙͟ ̸̩̪͎ ̩̙͕u̲s͈͠ se̛̺̘̮̹r̥̦̺̤͉ ̻n ̱̠͎̲͈͓i̜̜̟̠̣̝̹ ͕͇̥̞i͈̬̘̖̩͎ṯ̶̘̬͇̟͈y̜̱̺͍͡!̣͢"

Quote:
Akaito:a ± b (Rena and the horde of shadows)

"This pain, it drives me. I hope to soon share this pain with you with glorious serendipity!"

First and second roll is for poison checks (first is rena, second is the horde)
(Odd is Akaito, Even is Rena)

Necromonium rolled 5 12-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 6, 3 Total: 20 (5-60)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena braced herself as the attacks slammed into her once more, feeling her body bruise, get soaked..and froze. She shivered a bit, and rubbed her arms.
"Ohhh..Rena feels a bit dizzy.." she called, as the smoke moved around...Before starting towards the source of it. She made a gesture with her fingers, and plunged the ethereal needle into Akaito's Third Eye. She just..It was a big target! She had to Poke it!

Though, as she did..The shadows were growing restless. The bloodshed was heating up..Quickly approaching it's Apex.

Quote:
Rena: Innocent Inoculation. (Med Phys, + Light Break) (Akaito)

[Hoo boy, lot of Rolls]

[Fire, Elec, Wind, Earth, Ice]

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ailek Mymariel
As the battle unfolded before him, steely, firm eyes watched over the two combatants. A firm, stern expression as he watched over.
'She's playing with him....' he thought, watching. 'Or...is she even able to be serious?'
The miasma flowed through the area..And even though Ailek was out of the distance, he covered his mouth anyways.
'Wheras he's a mad scientist....Recklessly testing his concoctions in battle..'
He seemed durable, at least...Even if his rage got the better of him. Ailek's hand moved to the sword at his side, as if preparing himself for his own ordeal.
'I'd better not let my guard down, if it comes to fighting either of them..' he thought, closing his eyes for a few moments. 'I'm not going to lose to them..'

Zorc James rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 1, 3, 2, 2, 4, 1, 1 Total: 21 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:11 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

As the shadows had pelted Akaito with their attacks, he felt the daggers of earthen shards pelt him, and then the freezing cold wash over him. With the amount of pain that surged through him, it was almost enough for him to fade out of conscious. But, even though the pleasure was strong, in any other happenstance, he would be glad to. However, in this particular one, he had to fight to keep conscious. And then, he could feel the impudent whelp stabbing him in his eye that he had formed with the batch he had, and that feeling from before came back. But this time, his armor shined with a dull hue, which he took notice in and smiled. However, to ensure that the girl was poisoned, Akaito had rummaged around his being and pulled out a red pill. Without hesitation, he jammed it into his throat and with the same amount of vigor, he began violently gagging. But, instead of vomit coming up, a thick black smog began flowing out of his mouth and surrounding his enemies' feet, leaving the upper miasma alone. With his face contorted with a twisted mixture of pain and pleasure, Akaito laughed maniacally as the last of the smoke fell from his mouth. "H̸̥̟͍͙͙a̫̤̙̯̮̞ ̮̘̤̲̠h̴̠̗̙̭͎͍͓a͏̟ ̷͕h̼̪̦̝̩̥͞a̙͠ ͎̲̘̗̣ͅh̬̣͇̠͝a̳̱̺̠ ̨̻͍͇̞͓̟̬ḥ̛̩̱̦̪a̭̬̬̖̕ ̥̪̣̺͎ͅẖ̳̙͢a̻̫̥͠ ̭̼̣̪̮̬͜h̭̩͖̠̬̗͚͘a̰͈̩̟̥ ̴͕̟̞̤h̖̞̳a͙̻̤͔̪̙!͓̘̮̪͔ ͘I̝ ̫̲̭̀ ̨̻͕̣̙͕̻̦ṣ ͈͍̞͞e͔̲͜m̮͖̘ ̘̫͡ t̰̥͚̬̝̮ ̮͝a̫̰t̵̟̯͙̲̠ ͎̯̞͚͖̥͘i̩̩̞̼̖̞̘͜t̙͉̱̹̬͕ ̡͍̺̜̟̣ͅ ͇a ̖́ ͈̳̤̟͍̲͙ ̕n̹̫͉al͇̟̺͚̫̦l̙̼͚̟ ̹͓̥̫̬͍ ̥ͅc͙͉̜͙̟o͓̲̱̖ ̙͎͉̻̻ḛ̢̲̖̼̖͍̜ ̦t̯͈̣̼̪̞͚ ̣͎̠͕ͅ ̼̻̙̖f̛̳r̩ ̮̯̖i̤̬͉̪͍̳̕t̝̭̦̲̗̬͜ o͖̜̰ṇ͇͜!̸̟͖̪ ̰̗̮̥͕̺͢I̟̪̞̱̳̜̲͢ s̷̫̥͕ ̫͝ ̦̼̬̣̯̮̮u̘̲̜̫͚̲l̮͇͔̬̹̹͍͟d̨̰̰̲ ̠̠̳́d̹͖ ̯̗͞f̧͓̬̥ͅi̷͙̪̯̠͈ ͉̞͖̜̩͍͢ ͓͎̟͙̲ ̠e͚̩l҉̰͚̺̙͚y͓̥̙̟̰͙͝ ͙͓̝ͅe̜̱͔͖͘ͅ ̬̻̱͙̪p̛̫̼̮̙̫͇ ̳͎͎̻́ͅ ̫̖͉̩͕̟i̦͢m͏̞͔̩ḙ ̞̗͘t҉͎̖ ̹͚̭̪̺l̵͙̥̘͔͖̫a̤͜ ̨̫͖̻̯ r͡ ̲̱̥͡t̷͎̺͇̗̜̣̻o̢̼ ̮͕̲̘ͅí̖̻̻͓͕̤̬g̻͡u͕̲̰̗͠ ̥͍͈̟e̝̗̱͉͍͔ ̣ó̺̫̯̠̺ ̤̩t ͠ ͍͚͕̟͍͕̜ ̯̥y͉͇̝͓̮̜ͅ.̞̮͖.͙̼̮̯͠.̙̠̙͍͓͇"

Quote:
Akaito: Poison Mist (Rena and the horde of shadows)

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! It seems that it has finally come to fruition! I should definitely experiment later to figure out why..."

First roll is for poison checks from the Ebony Mail. 1-2 is success (Rena)
Second and third roll is for poison checks from a ± b [Turn 2/4] (Rena, Shadows)
Fourth and fifth roll is for poison checks from Poison Mist. 1-2 is success (Rena, Shadows)
The rest is for shadow's targets(Odd is Akaito, Even is Rena)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Necromonium rolled 6 12-sided dice: 2, 8, 8, 9, 8, 5 Total: 40 (6-72)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

A myriad of spells started to slam into Rena, making her eyes quiver, and her body strain from taking the blows....
Yet, even as the spells unfolded...she felt something else invading her system....Something polluting her being.
"Rena feels..Funny." she cooed, before her hands gripped at Akaito's shoulders once more...And darkness dwelled over his eyes again. For a few moments, everything went black...
Before once again, he was assailed with a vicious surge of Light. And yet, even as the shadows jeered and called.....It was obvious which way this battle was going to swing.

Quote:
Rena: Descend into Twilight. [Med High light, 1/6 odds of blind] (Akaito)

[First one is Blind Chance. 5 are for the shadows. In Order from 1-12, High [Phys, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Earth, water, Nuclear, Almighty, Light, Dark, or No Attack])

Zorc James rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 1, 1, 1, 4 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:01 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

Having felt the sting of the almighty and nuclear attacks, even if the latter was felt less than the former, the final nail into the coffin was the blinding light the little girl blasted him with. After the light was gone, everything seemed to look in black and white as he stood only barely after taking the attacks. His arm shriveled back as it turned back into it's normal form, but that was half of the worries as Akaito slowly but surely fell on his back. Needles, pills and all other forms of make-shift makeshift cures and placebos fell out from his pockets as he reverted back to his regular form, but the last to go was the mask, fading off in a white smoke.

Quote:
Akaito has been defeated

First and second roll is for poison checks from a ± b [Turn 3/4] (Rena, Shadows)
The rest is for shadow's targets(Odd is Akaito, Even is Rena)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

Misara Celestine

The attacks had rained down, and finally the madman - as opposed to the madwoman - had fallen, unable to push forward. Truth be told, that had probably been kind of inevitable. She wasn't overly fond of people that were totally unhinged - they were best used as tools, nothing more, but at least they could help keep things interesting. She wasn't trying to help change the world just so it could be boring, after all. There was no point in making a change unless it was a good change.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image
Soji Seta's Shadow, The Black Messiah
"...The realm of gods and devils, where no man dares; above it all I sit as King..."

"Well now, that was entertaining...I'm impressed with the lengths Akaito is willing to go, but then, what good is that when you don't get the job done?" he laughed to himself, glancing at the fallen scientist and over at the unassuming girl who had defeated him, "Well done. You can pass through the barrier and stand beside me now. Akaito will get up...eventually. But for now, it's time to get started on the next test." The shadows continued to pour out of the openings and towards the center...and with a hand, he motioned towards two newcomers to their ranks that he had taken a small interest in seeing grow stronger.

"Ailek...Misara...don't disappoint me on your first day. I don't think I need to explain how this works to you again now, do I? So begin..."

Quote:
A cruel test for Ascension has been levied upon the Messiahs! Who will survive and be promoted within to even greater heights?

Misara versus Ailek is the next challenge!

...But instead of simply dealing with one another, they must also contend with the Shadow Horde which will cast [5 High Damage Attacks of varying elements/types each turn at random targets during the fight]! No matter how many shadows you defeat, more will come until the battle is over...and you must survive their attack somehow!

You must survive...and you must defeat your enemy! And if you impress the Shadow Messiah enough...you will receive a gift worthy of your talents and [Rank-Up in the Black Messiahs]!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

Rena's body hurt from all of the jeering shadows...and from battling the mad scientist....
But, as he fell...She kept her usual grin, reverting to her normal form and curtsying.
"You can take a nap Akaito. Rena doesn't mind." she cooed lightly, before Shadow Soji called to her, giving her permission to move through the barrier, and move beside him. She bowed respectfully, and started along, her fingers brushing along the barrier, as she made her way up...Moving to stand on the other side of Shadow Soji. A wave was given to Sano, as she looked down on the fight....Stopping only to push a spell through her body to cleanse it of Poison. She had to keep healthy, after all...

Rednal rolled 5 12-sided dice: 9, 4, 1, 2, 8 Total: 24 (5-60)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

Misara Celestine

"Of course." Misara said, moving her hands down to her waist and unsheathing the pair of large swords that had become her tools. She'd always been a rather... direct person, after all, and she had every intention of showing the people here what she was capable of. That, and Ailek's face would be pretty fun to smash up. He was just... on the boring side of things. Lot of pride and arrogance, wanting to prove himself... people like that were so focused on others that they forgot about themselves. When all you were was a reflection of what you thought others wanted, could you even say you existed?

...Meh.

"Let's get this started, then." she said, flipping her swords around and moving into a ready position as a surge of power went through her body.

Quote:
Cast: Tarukaja.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Necromonium rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 3, 4 Total: 15 (5-20)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ailek Mymariel
Ailek's body tensed up as the commander of the group spoke...The dark, charismatic leader of the group of Messiahs...Soji Seta.
And, as his name was uttered, he nodded.
"I will give it my all." he stated plainly, moving down to the battlefield where Misara stood, and the group of Shadows started to pool around them..Filtering in for their assaults.
Ailek closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and drew his mundane blade. A practiced stance came over him...As the shadows poured to him, and energy surged. He couldn't tell what kind of assault Misara was going for, but with large swords like hers...She was probably going to be the powerful type.
'Power is nothing without proper technique..' he thought, as energy flowed through him..His body bracing for their opening clash...And for the onslaught of Shadows.

Quote:
Ailek: Cast Sukukaja.
The shadows are Agitated! They launch...!
Almighty (Ailek), Elec(Misara) Phys(Misara), Fire(Misara), Nuclear(Ailek)]
Misara is Odds, And Ailek is Evens.

Babel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas