Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
::The Heretic's Throne:: [Floor 666] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 am
User Image
Soji Seta's Shadow, The Black Messiah
"...The realm of gods and devils, where no man dares; above it all I sit as King..."

It had been a revealing encounter, insofar as the boy's ability to knock the girl out had been somewhat surprising given the gifts that she had been given, but his inability to foresee the added effects of her enchanted items had doomed him in the end. There was potential to be found in both of them, but the best of it was hidden deep beneath the mediocrity that they had been mired in before they were reborn into this world of shadows in the heart of the Tower. He would see them all awakened, one-by-one, but only the most worthy were fit to stand by his side in the end. He smiled in amusement and removed his hand from his resting jaw to clap in an only half-feigned appreciation for the contest now that it had come to a conclusion. Misara had won, but Ailek had proven himself not to be a slouch in the effort. For their levels...well, that was a thought for later. Glancing over at Rena, he simply nodded in her direction to catch her attention and then glanced in the direction of the beaten Messiahs. She would know without words to begin moving towards them, and his words would give her instruction as she went.

"Make them ready to fight again," he commanded casually, looking at the girl in the circle with flashing eyes, "Just because one of your enemies is beneath you doesn't mean they can't or won't kill you. Next time, don't rely on some breakable thing to save you. ...That said, you won, and he had been your enemy, he would be dead. There's something to say for that. Come over and stand by the throne for now." He motioned to Misara to exit the barrier and join him; meanwhile, Rena should have been just about done getting the scientist and the boy up and into the barrier for a second go at this contest. This time, for their own sake, they would hope to do better than before.

"Now then, I know that I said you only need to impress me, but if you think being beaten twice will accomplish that, you might want to remember who I am. ...And just to make it clear that I'm perfectly serious, it's not just going to be you this time, Akaito...Ailek. Fonias, I want you to join them." He motioned to the last current Messiah yet to fight and invited him to join the spectacle. "It's one-on-one...on-one. Do whatever it is you have to do to impress me. And try not to die. ...You may begin now."

Quote:
A cruel test for Ascension has been levied upon the Messiahs! Who will survive and be promoted within to even greater heights?

Fon versus Akaito versus Ailek is the next challenge!

...But instead of simply dealing with one another, they must also contend with the Shadow Horde which will cast [6 High Damage Attacks of varying elements/types each turn at random targets during the fight]! No matter how many shadows you defeat, more will come until the battle is over...and you must survive their attack somehow!

You must survive...and you must defeat your enemy! And if you impress the Shadow Messiah enough...you will receive a gift worthy of your talents and [Rank-Up in the Black Messiahs]!

Necromonium rolled 6 12-sided dice: 8, 4, 7, 7, 12, 12 Total: 50 (6-72)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ailek Mymariel
Ailek's consciousness eventually returned to him, a shadow looming over his body curiously, as he rolled onto his stomach, pushing himself up.
"I will not...fail again." he called out, bowing his head before the leader of the group.. Soji Seta's Shadow. He turned upon seeing the orange haired girl trotting back up the stairs, and another figure dropping down to join them. There was the figure from before coming to as well...The one with the mutations, and who let out a toxic mist.....
"I will not hold anything back." he stated politely, drawing his sword once again...as Energy pooled around him.
'I will not fail again... I will have to give it my all.' he thought, closing his eyes to draw on his powers once more. It felt a bit soon...But, he would do what was asked of him...

And yet...as the new fighters joined in....Once more, the shadows were closing in...and getting agitated. As they would start, surges of power would shoot out...starting their assault on them as soon as the Black messiah would give the command.

Quote:

Ailek: Sukukaja. [Boost Speed/agility for 3 posts]

[In Order from 1-12, High [Phys, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Earth, water, Nuclear, Almighty, Light, Dark, or No Attack]
The shadows are Agitated! They launch...!

Nuclear, Elec, Water, Water, Nothing, Nothing

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zorc James rolled 9 12-sided dice: 5, 11, 4, 11, 10, 3, 7, 9, 10 Total: 70 (9-108)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:30 am
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image
"Did someone happen to scream for me?"

As Akaito regained consciousness, he immediately stood himself up, kicking up so he could stand quickly. And just as he did, he could hear that he was immediately being thrusted into another bout of strength. And for Akaito, that meant more opportunities to try out more of his inane experiments. "H̶̩̼a͔͔̩ ҉̰̪̩͕h̨̭̭͓̯̪̼á̼ ̲̞h̡͓̥̣͙a͍͎̲ ̫̩̳͕̗̥̬h͕̣̞a̧̮ ͖̯͓̳̘̗h̯̭͉͕͇a͡ ̭͇̬͇͚͕h̯̺͎͖a̳̝̣̞ ̴̤̮̺h͚̥͖̺̟̹̮a̰͕̥̦͉̥!̱ ̨̜̻͚T͏̬̫h͡ ̫͡ ̹̀k͉̬ ͞y̧̗ ̪̺͓̳u̜̣̭̱̜̙ ̷̞̮̰̩f̶̤̬͕̼o̠̳̘ ͝ ̻͖͕̼̗̻o̠f̬͞f͞ ̤̮͈ i̴͍̳ ͖͎̥̘͚g͈͝ ͈̗̦͉̼ạ̗ o͖͇̭͞ṱ̮̺̞̙̳̙ ͏͓͕é̜ṛ̶͖͖̪̼ͅ ҉̥͔̤o̮͈̥͖̦p̴ ̼̻̗̩͡o͏r͓̺̞ ̝͘u̳ṉ̞ ̥̼̰y̖ ͖͈ͅt͞ ̲̖̳̠͈̮̖ ̡͙ţ̪e̶͔͓̞ ̦̺̰͔̩ͅt͏̻̼̗ ̻̝ ̳̻͔̘y̺͟ ̪̼͖͡c̘̥̤͇̭̯ ̹̙̞͕̠̥͓ ̬c̢͇̳̗oc̤̜̞̱ ͈i͓͈͖̮͍̫o̧̮̻̦̖̫͕ ̻͙̫͠s̘͕̠̰̰͡. ̗̞͕̲̣͘.͍̼ ͚͖̞.̱͓̪" With that, Akaito immediately pulled out a syringe and injected it into his stomach, and like before, a miasma spilled out of his gagging mouth. His face that shown for the few seconds before he fully turned into his shadow form showed that the transpiration for what he did looked incredibly painful, forcing his own body to create a chemical reaction that normally shouldn't happen But for the mad scientist, pain and pleasure were of the same source.

Quote:
Akaito: a ± b [1/4 chance of Poisoning all enemies for 4 turns(Ailek, Fon, Shadows)]

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Thank you for offering another opportunity to test my concoctions. . ."

1-3 is success of poison on the first, second and third roll (a ± b)
1-4 is for Ailek, 5-8 is for Akaito and 9-12 is for Fon for the rest of the rolls.

Weapon: Gordon Freeman Special
Armor: Ebony Mail
Accessory: Tainted Batch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:04 am
User Image
Fonias Lekes

Ikana

So after watching the matches, Fonias was able to get a good understanding of what was going on. They had to fight one another and also keep an eye on the shadows launching elemental attacks as well. Being the last to fight had a wonderful set of advantages like having the chance to analyze how the others fight, spot any weaknesses, still being in top form when they had to get patched up, and getting to be the closing act. Though the clear disadvantage here was it was a three-way match, four if you counted all the shadows as one. So the blond knew better than to let this become a prolonged fight. Hitting hard right out the gate seemed like the best option in this case. Especially when his opponents either spewed poison that failed to take effect or gave themselves a boost of some kind. This was the time to strike..

"This match won't last long, I'll see to it." Fonias proclaimed as he shifted into this Shadow Form, the crimson markings appearing on his face and emerald eyes gaining their cat-like slits. He wanted to show he meant business and this was the most effective way to do so.. Even though Akaito hadn't left his form in some time. Would that psychopath even have a sense of danger right now? Well it mattered not. it was time to launch his attack before the shadows decide to beat him to the punch, some of them seemed too afraid to attack right now. Fonias rose an arm into the air, dark colored energy then started gathering around him in the air. Spheres of darkness only quickly grew larger as they gained fragments of an earthen shell, until the caster seemed satisfied with the finished product. All it took was for him to bring his arm down and the floating spheres followed suit bu instead flew swiftly at the targets. Upon contact, they would burst in a surge of the combined elements.

Though Fonias didn't start this battle unscathed, two strong bursts of elements crashed into him. The blond was knocked away quite a bit but regained his footing immediately afterwards. This battle was dangerous indeed.. He needed to end this quickly.

Quote:
Hollowed Dreams: (High Dark/Earth Damage to all targets (Targets: Akaito, Ailek, and Shadows)

Cooldown: 0/3

Scourgeblade: Roll 1-4 when striking with this blade; if successful, a secondary hit of High Damage will take effect.

T-Shirt of the Shiny Pikachu: If Elec Resist is Broken or naturally Weak on the wearer, return it to Normal immediately. Include Zionga in skill list when worn.

Crimson Wrap of the Scourge: Mudo Boost & Hama Boost

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Necromonium rolled 7 12-sided dice: 3, 10, 3, 5, 1, 3, 8 Total: 33 (7-84)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:19 am
Ailek Mymariel, Fulgur Erebrea
Ailek was prepared for the worst when the two began their assaults. Akaito was starting with his toxins spilling out, and Fon lead off with his own assault. The shadows themselves were joining in, attacking everyone with some form of assault, water slamming into him at the same time as the Darkness and Earth mixture.
'Don't be so sure.' Ailek thought to himself, as he used the smog of Akaito to shroud himself. His own form shifted into his Shadow form, as his enhanced speed allowed him to dart towards the blonde foe, his blade looking to strike....But, it resting on the boy's body.
'Malus conductor.' He thought, triggering the surge of Electrical energy that would strike at Fon's body and mind. Even if the man was fighting last, he wasn't making any friends by attacking both of them early.
'Though..something tells me the mad scientist isn't here to make friends.' he thought, the smog flowing about. Even if he avoided getting doused with poison before, it didn't mean he'd be safe this time.

And, as the shadows had so many times before...Jeering, calling, and flailing...
They grew restless, launching their blows once more at the trio.

Quote:

Ailek: Malus conductor High Electrical damage is dealt to the opponent, with a 1/4 chance of Confusion. Can only use once every 3 turns [Sukukaja Boosted] [Fon] (Due to Gaia's posting limitations, First Roll is Fon's Confusion Chance. A 1, 2, or 3 means he gets confused) (Sukukaja Accuracy/Evade Boost)
Sukukaja effect [Turn 2/3]

[Second through seventh rolls are Elements]
[In Order from 1-12, High [Phys, Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Earth, water, Nuclear, Almighty, Light, Dark, or No Attack]

Light, Ice, Wind, Phys, Ice, Nuclear

Zorc James rolled 12 12-sided dice: 10, 12, 12, 6, 5, 2, 2, 9, 1, 10, 7, 6 Total: 82 (12-144)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:30 am
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

With the pounding attacks from the shadows splashing him with a strong force of water, along with that one blonde haired boy's attack sent waves of darkness and earth hurtling at him. But for all that he focused towards, the attacks that were slung at him could be seen more as pleasurable encouragement rather than detriments. Only slightly noticing that the other kid had sent an electrical attack at the other, Akaito thought it would be the perfect time to capitalize on the both of them. Pulling out another red pill, he ingested it again, and like before, his body violently reacted to the concoction, this time not only did the smog come from his mouth as he gagged it up, but it poured out like tears from his eyes underneath this battle. It was a wonder how he could stand the self mutilation he caused himself during the gauntlet, but he would never speak of it. But for right now, he cackled maniacally.

Quote:
Akaito: Poison Mist [1/2 chance of Poisoning all enemies (Ailek, Fon, Shadows)]

1-6 is success of poison on the first, second and third roll (Poison Mist)
1-3 is success of poison on the fourth, fifth and sixth roll (a ± b, 2/4)
1-4 is for Ailek, 5-8 is for Akaito and 9-12 is for Fon for the rest of the rolls.

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:54 am
User Image
Fonias Lekes

Ikana

Fonias knew better than to think that one attack would wipe them all out, though it was still aggravating to see them still standing. He was just about to attack again when the other blond kid shifted into his Shadow form and attacked him head on. The entire room felt like it was spinning and he couldn't focus on what was happening. He could barely notice the poisonous mist covering the area and wasn't able to avoid two more devastating attacks from the surrounding Shadows. 'These idiots.. will pay for this.' Fon growled in his mind as he slowly got back to his feet, hoping this confusion would cease.

Quote:
Does Nothing due to Confusion

Cooldown: 1/3

Scourgeblade: Roll 1-4 when striking with this blade; if successful, a secondary hit of High Damage will take effect.

T-Shirt of the Shiny Pikachu: If Elec Resist is Broken or naturally Weak on the wearer, return it to Normal immediately. Include Zionga in skill list when worn.

Necromonium rolled 6 12-sided dice: 10, 3, 4, 3, 11, 3 Total: 34 (6-72)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:50 am
As Ailek's strike connected, he could see that glazed look coming over the blonde's eyes.
'Yes..' he thought, pulling back as the shadows launched their assault. He tried to endure the damage as best he could, but the wind was rather painful...And the ice wasn't a slouch either.
"Tch.." he called, the mist passing by him once more, as he wavered slightly, before holding up his hands.
"Spark!" he snapped, before Bolts of lightning blasted at Fon, the mad scientist, and the shadows that attacked them.
'I Need to keep up my guard....but i can't afford to leave the offensive. he thought to himself once more, as more shadows scurried their way up.

No matter what they'd do though, the shadows would continue after them....And as they reeled back, they launched another myriad of strikes once more.....

Quote:

Ailek: Mazionga. (Sukukaja Aim boost)
Sukukaja effect [Turn 3/3]
Turn 1 of not using Malus Conductor

Light,, Ice, Elec, Ice, Dark, Ice

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zorc James rolled 11 12-sided dice: 12, 4, 2, 1, 4, 1, 3, 11, 2, 9, 7 Total: 56 (11-132)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:07 am
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

With the other two seeming to be battling amongst themselves, Akaito was nailed by the raining of ice and nuclear damage, as well as the sparking electric damage. Noticing that the one was confused, Akaito pulled out his syringe from his special pack, and jammed it into his shoulder. He could feel it flooding into him, tainting his body with it's combines. The pain felt was easily excruciating, but for him, it would only make for building him better, and making him take all the more attacks as well as deal out more. At some point, he was going to need to get in and do his own damage. And that point was now. "I͏͚ ̨͕s̸̺ͅe̻͉͚̩̙ͅ ̷̻̭̙̫ ̟t̖̼̪ͅh̵̯͙͚ ͉̺̭͇̗t̠̲̕ ̡͓͙y̶ ͉͈̠̲̠̺̩ṳ̻ f̳ ̖c͉̖ l҉̗̙̫͕͖̦͇ ̭̜̳̩ ͚͘t̰͇ ̟͈̝̘̭̣w̴ ͖͇͘ḙ̵̮̖͖ͅ ̵̙c̖̳̦h ̣̼̖ ̷̰ ̶̘n̦̥̳ ̶̜e͉͕̱̫ ̵͖̜ ̬̗̫̙̼̟̣͟o͓͜ ̝l҉̭̥͈e̵̦͚̭ͅ ͚̟̳̘̤ ̹͈̻ ̟̼͔̺͠t ̰͜ ̪̰̠̱̬͇͢e͏ ͘s̘̖̘̩̟t̬̣̙͝ ҉̦̱̹̭̞s͇̮̱̰̖ ̝̘̦̳̗ ̠̮͟ṱ̹̣ ͕̹̗̩ą̘̱ ̸͚͔̙̣͍̞ ҉̪̙̞̺̖͉i̖̘͙̤ ̷̩͈̜̹̮̝ ̤͍͢ ̫̗̤̦͠a͎̥͕i̶ ͕̙̥̖̹͖!̟̱̗͡ ̸̦͙̮̹͓ ͏͖̣̗̞̣̦o͏͍͇ ̸̹lḙ̞͚͓̳̰̟ ̩ ̦̖t̥͙̜̥̙ ̺̤͓̪̫́e̛ ̀g̷̲̜o̜ͅ ̜͔͙͓d̝͓͕̘̦͍͡ͅ ̻ ̫c̢̤͈ ̥͓͇͜en͓̦͙̘ ̫͎̲͟i͕͚͈s͙̮̥ ͕̥͕͔͓͓̜ ̶̭̻͖͖͉h̦̹̗̖͙̻ ̜̯̭̝͓͎ ̤͞ͅp̫ ͔̠͡y͏̠̖ ̙͞u̩̜̭.̭̹̮̲̫ ̵. ͓͖̣͖͎̰͞.̴̪̥"

Quote:
Akaito: Tainted Batch [1/2 chance of Rage, 1/6 chance of mutation, Tarukaja, Rakukaja, Sukukaja, Regen 2 (Akaito)]

"I see that you feculent wretches need to learn the ecstasy that is pain! So let the good scientist help you. . ."

1-6 is success of rage on the first roll and 1-2 is success of corruption on the second roll (Tainted Batch)
1-3 is success of poison on the third, fourth, and fifth roll (a ± b, 3/4 [Ailek, Fon, Shadows])

The shadows target, in order: [Ailek, Ailek, Fon, Ailek, Fon, Akaito]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image
Fonias Lekes

Ikana

The spinning room was growing to be an aggravation but Fonias could do nothing about it currently. More attacks knocked him down to the ground, giving him a painful time of getting back on his feet.. Though he started feeling a little less confused, he would exact his revenge soon enough.. Hopefully he would still have the energy to strike back, these attacks weren't lacking in power.

Quote:
Does Nothing due to Confusion

Cooldown: 2/3

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Necromonium rolled 7 12-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 7, 4, 10, 1 Total: 30 (7-84)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:33 am
As the shadows's attacks slammed into them, Ailek could feel himself starting to weaken in constitution.
'I must have breathed in those fumes..' he thought with a cough, feeling his body tense up. He scowled, glancing at the scientist, and the figure still under his confusion spell...If for only one more attack.
"Fall." he called, starting forward and shattering his card....His shadow self lunging towards the confused Fon, and slashing at him with the wrath of a tempest.

Though, the shadows continued to get agitated....And no matter how hard the group fought back...
The shadows were replaced once more...and they unleashed their fury on the group once again.

Quote:

Ailek: Tempest Slash [1-2 hits of High Phys to a single target. (Fon/Ikana)
Turn 2 of not using Malus Conductor
[First roll is Tempest Slash number of hits. Odds is 1 hit, evens are 2 hits]
Poison. [1/3]

Elec, Fire, Water, Elec, Light, Phys
[From Zorc's post:] [Fon, Akaito, Ailek, Fon, Fon, Fon]

Zorc James rolled 9 12-sided dice: 4, 8, 5, 10, 8, 3, 10, 9, 10 Total: 67 (9-108)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:04 am
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image

With the strains through the battle being light, Akaito felt the giant shard of ice pelt his body, it wasn't enough to take him down for good. Noticing that both of the combatants were poisoned by the fog he had set, he immediately went to take advantage. grabbing out from his coat a smaller syringe, he stabbed himself into the arm, injecting himself with the serum inside. This time, however, it was not a full physical change, his left arm did become gimp as a third and more skeletal arm grew from behind. It looked less of an arm, really, but more of a limb, but what mattered the most was that it extended far from it's owners body, and went straight for the plexus of the confused combatant. He would also have to go for the other combatant as well, but you can only go one at a time. "o͖͈p̭̻̥̪̠̼͝ ͕̬̤͢ ̦̞̙̗t͉̹̭͡ͅ ̛͕͕̤a͓͔̦̳͕͉̝t̴ ͈̯͙̦͓͖ͅ ̠̙̞̯ͅo̷͖ų̹̯ͅ ̵͚̥̞̯ͅ ͔͎͈̭͍͙̟i̱͕̣ ̶̬̙e̱̠̦̬ͅ ̟f͜ ̟̲e̛̫͖̱͙̰̞l̕ ҉̗̻̟n̢̳ ̞͚̻̀ͅ ͏̤͓p̮͍̬̹̥̭̕ͅ ̱̞̪͉̣͚i̫̱̜̻̞̻͝ ̯̜̲.̘̬̺̲͍̀.̰̹.̟̙͟ ̥̤͎̬͕͞N͙̩̫͍͙̠͕OẀ̺̫̟̦ ͎̠̥̤S̛̺̖̣͍͔͇̱C̜̥̲͢RE̖A̯̻̫͕̺͜M̶̺͇̺̮̱̦̣ ͈͔̼̫͇F̺̭͕̲̹̕O͏R͇͘ ͈͇͈M̩̩̬̞̙͎ͅE̢͉̜͙̰̩͙ͅ!̭͈͖̺!̥̝͕͔"

Quote:
Akaito: Weak Kill [Medium Phys Damage to 1 Foe; High Damage if target suffers from an ailment (Fon)(Tarukaja, Rakukaja, Sukukaja 1/3; Regen 2)]

"I hope that you like feeling pain... NOW SCREAM FOR ME!!"

1-3 is success of poison on the first, second and third roll (a ± b, 4/4 [Ailek, Fon, Shadows])

The shadows target, in order: [Fon, Akaito, Ailek, Fon, Fon, Fon]

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Babel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4