Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image Electra had FINALLY gotten all her work done, no ghosts to help, no work to follow up on for any ghosts, done all her chores for her parents, everything was done and she was now able to play with some of the others of her age, it was hard to actually get to that stage though as they were the same ones she started making friends with before till a ghost arrived and she was then shunned when they saw she was a 'freak', She decided to ask once more if she could hang out with them and they all started to say no till one normal ado girl vouched that they should maybe give her another go so they decided that since it had been a while maybe she wouldn't be so bad so Electra was finally going to get some friends...at least she hoped she did and for a while she had settled in with the group and started to actually feel like a normal ado that had friends but after an hour or so of hanging around with her...friends? A small Snow child popped up wanting help, saying that she was the one to see if a ghost ever needed help.

Looking towards her friends and then at the ghost she sighed as she got up and excused herself from the others, making an excuse that she had to go to the bathroom but whilst she was away she never realised that she was still in view of where anyone could see her if they came over close enough and the self proclaimed leader of the group was batting around a pine cone with the others and it was hit too hard so he was coming to get it when he stopped and noticed the Seraph talking to thin air once more "once a freak always a freak" he called to her as he left the pine cone and ran back to the others. Electra looked at the other go, horrified that he had seen her talking to the ghost and ran back to at least, maybe, try and explain this time that she has a gift and maybe that would make him understand but as she reached the others they had started walking off calling her horrible names once again and even some new ones they had learnt, new ones that just seemed far harsher then the old ones they had called her before which just made her start crying, she turned around and ran over and into the forest, running deep inside till she found a hole in the bottom of a tree and curled up inside it, staying there, she should be used to this by now but even now she still was rather sensitive she couldn't help it, just when she was starting to maybe make friends this happens, maybe it would be better she just never tried to make friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:31 pm
Amakhi was going for a stroll through the woods, the very same woods Electra just darted into for safety. Now when he wished it, he could blend in very very well into these woods, but Electra on the other hand? He feared the only place that girl could blend into would be a sunflower field on the sun. She was born to stand out, but her gift and the harsh words of others, had her wishing to blend in. He had been having a rest on a fallen log, his paws crossed before him, as he watched the bold pattern of Electra dart in and take shelter. He tilted his head, and briefly wondered what had caused her emotions to soar so high. He had felt them even before she entered his sight!
He briefly wondered, but then he knew. She had seen a ghost, and someone had seen her do so, he figured name calling had commenced shortly there after.
Oh how cruel the young ones could be, how cruel and insensitive.

Without so much as a sound, he made his way towards her, and peered into the hole his friend was hiding in. He didnt say anything at first, but sent out strong waves of calm and peace.
"My dearest companion, what is troubling you?" he spoke softly, his voice just as calm and precise as in his youth, just maybe a bit more hardened then before.

He had noticed a few changes since becoming an adult, his form was bigger, that was obvious. His empath powers were formidable indeed now, he could pin point others hidden emotions, and his suggestive powers were impressive, he could send emotions to others as well, if they were stressed or upset, he could send calming waves. It came in handy sometimes.
Like now, when loved ones were upset.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 pm
Electra felt a a bit calmer and sniffed as she started to look up, seeing who was disturbing her, noticing who it was she looked away, not wanting him to see her felow seraph and friend in the state she was "I...I'ts nothing, at least, I mean, nothing for you to worry about" she said, not wishing to trouble him with her burdens, they were hers to handle herself "but if you wish, you could join me in lunch" she said, having been hungry for a while but given she was pre-occupied with a ghost she wasn't able to have lunch and then with what the others said well, lunch wasn't exactly the first thing on her mind now but to change the subject she did think lunch would be good thing regardless, would get her mind off of things also.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm
Amakhi watched his yellow friend closely. He knew without a doubt that something was bothering her, he could sense it as if he could see it written on her features. Which to him, it was.

Still, she wished to keep it to herself, and he would respect that. Conceding to her desires, he nodded lightly. "i would be delighted. Where would you like to go?" he asked softly, holding out his paw to help her out of her hiding place. He sent calming energy, to his saddened friend, hoping at least to help her be at peace, even if she wont tell him whats bothering her.

He had a decent guess though, her gift was not readily accepted in most circles, and as such made her a cast away.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm
Electra placed a paw in his and climbed out of the hole, feeling a bit calmer "thank you" she said as she took a deep breath and shook herself a little as she finally got out of the hole she was in, she had a feeling he might know what was wrong with her, at least in some way, but she just didn't want to burden him, it wouldn't be fair even if his ability was a sort of tell-tale sign for him when it came to other kitsu/animals and their feelings, she would probably tell him sooner or later but right now he can guess, she just wanted food, food was always a nice comfort."Where to go...hmm well I feel like something meaty to eat but you are not one who can handle a rabbit being killed so how about we go with fruit? And maybe you stay by the fruit bushes and I go catch us a fish each?" She suggested, wanting to not have him be upset by two fish being killed, it was horrible but even they had to have some form of meat in their diet, they couldn't completely go without meat.

((You know, sooner or later he is going to have to meet the adult Ele. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:09 pm
Amakhi gave a soft chuckle and a nod "Fruit sounds wonderful. And one good thing about being an adult, i've learned how to control the feelings i absorb. I can still feel their...death, but it doesnt effect me as much as it did when i was younger" which was always a handy thing, because he did need meat, whether he liked it or not it was necessary.

"How have you been Electra?" he asked as they wandered towards a known berry bush heaven, it had been a while since he had seen her, and was curious how she has been faring.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm
Electra smiled a little at the other "you sure? I don't want you to get upset or anything, I don't mind catching a couple of fish by myself" she said, knowing he could handle the feelings but she still didn't want to risk having him upset "as for me I am fine for the most part, I have realized now that I can never have friends but besides that I am fine, you?" She asked curiously, walking beside the other, also curious as to how she had been, especially since he was her only friend outside of the family.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:48 am
Amakhi nodded his head "I am sure, I can handle a few dying fish" He gave a little smirk and nudged her "It is their loss to not have the intelligence or compassion to get to know you. Some still cannot handle anything that is different, which in this world, will not get them far..."

"You are an amazing person, never let the ignorance of others diminish your belief in yourself...." He gently licked her cheek.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 am
Electra smiled a little at the male "just making sure" she said as she listened to the other and smiled a little more before realizing that he was now quoting her mother...sort of, she has heard from her mother that very thing, or at least she thought she did, not in those exact words but still it was, more or less, the same just that when he said it...well, she actually cared more for him saying it then her mother but that was practically because her mother didn't just keep things short and sweet like he did, she had to say some things in a round-about fashion that made listening to her a chore in itself and made her not want to listen to her. Electra didn't bother responding straight away, she looked away when he licked her hiding the blush that she knew was now apparent on her cheeks "th...thank you" she said softly as she tried to calm herself down, why did she have to have a crush on the one guy she didn't want to ruin the friendship of? After a few moments she looked back to the front of her and tried to act normal "I guess I still have some stuff to learn" she said, quietly thinking to herself that with him in her life it might not be so bad to learn, she couldn't say no to hanging around him more and they were friends after all but some day she would tell him she had developed a crush on him but that will have to wait till she is an adult at least, maybe then she would have the guts to do it...that is if she ever gets through the mental fighting of if she wants to or not since she didn't want to ruin their friendship with what she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 am
What a rush of emotions!

Amakhi's ears flicked as the jumbled wave of emotions washed over him.
Respect, Affection, confusion, and frustration, all assaulted him at once. He presumed from the combination, her feelings had surpassed simple friendship and have developed into something more.

He kept his outward features neutral, as he processed the new information, and after a few minutes he decided to let it pass, after all, he himself was not sure how he felt, any decisions made right now would be in direct influence from hers, and that might not be fair.

"Every day is a learning experience, its one of the few things we never stop doing; learning. You're smart Electra, it will be a breeze for you"

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 am
"It's a good thing I now have a great teacher" she said as she knew he hadn't exactly said yes to being said teacher but still, if she was going to screw up, which she probably will, many many times over, she would rather have him there beside her "because God knows I will screw up time and again but hey, at least I get to bring you down with me" she teased, another reason to have him beside her "because, you know, friends will always be there to cushion your fall" she said as she nudged him "and you do look rather comfy" she said as playfully smirking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:14 am
Amakhi gave a bow "I, with my infinite wisdom, would be honored to be your teacher through life" he said with a light chuckle, given the current situation, he sought to lighten the mood a bit.

He looked down at his pattern "Its the spots, they look like little pillows all over me. I doubt i'm as comfortable as i look" he nodded and grinned.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:52 am
"Well great!" Ele said grinning at him "I get to have my own teacher and cushion all rolled into one! And leave the answering of whether or not you are comfy to me, I think it would be best an 'outsider' handled answering that" she said as she looked back and saw her little sister come running towards her.

"Ele!" A rune covered grey normal kitsu ran up to her "I have been looking for you everywhere!" She said as she settled down and tried to catch her breath for a few moments before starting again "Odessa wants to see you and so does your niece" she said as she finally took note of the other beside her "oh, hi, you must be Amakhi, Ele has told us SO much about you! No, really, she has, she never..." she stopped as her sister interrupted.

"Rune, darling, go away" she said, not liking what was coming out of her mouth "thank you for telling me but you can go now" she said, not wanting her to say something she would be killed for later.

Rune looked back at her sister "Ele, that would be rude!" She said as she looked back at Amakhi "So are you and her together yet? you would be SO much better then that...that thing that thinks he is a brother-in-law to me who is mated with our older sister! Ele has better taste then her! She loves you, you love her right!? You two would be perfect together!"

"Rune!!!" Electra said as she growled at her sister "leave now if you want to live to see your next birthday!!" She threatened, wishing right now a hole would just open up and swallow her "we will talk later!" She said as she looked at her sister who realized now that she had said something she shouldn't of and was starting to back away.

"Um...I think I better get going, cya!" She said as she ran off and left the two alone, she was not in the mood to handle her sisters wrath.

Electra just watched her sister go before looking down at the ground, blush apparing on her cheeks again "umm...any chance you didn't hear any of that?" She asked, knowing what the answer would be but there was always that little it of hope...right?

((Rune needed five minutes of RP, I just need the kid sister to tell the guy her older sister likes that she like likes him...and because Rune deserves five minutes of rp time. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 am
Amakhi watched the bickering between the sisters, with an amused air about him. Runes revelations were nothing new to him, he had picked up as much from the emotions radiating from Ele.

"Ele, I am sensitive to the deepest rooted emotions, of every living thing within a wide range. It is a task in itself to keep anything from me." He said gently, trying to reassure her.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 am
"Soooo I will take that as a yes then?" She joked sheepishly "I would of told you myself it's just...well, it is complicated" she said sat on the ground and stayed looking at it "not to mention you gave me a good reason not to, you already knew...at least partly you did and you just needed the confirmation, i'm sorry for not telling you I just thought it would be easier to wait till I am an adult at least and the fact that I didn't know if i wanted to tell you or not because I don't want our friendship to suffer because of it" Ele said as she looked up at him "not to mention that it would of just been too awkward for the both of us and well, I just wasn't sure if I even wanted to go down that path. I love what we have, yes I have a crush on you, you are the only one who has ever treated me as a normal Kitsu and you are my best friend, I love you for that but at the end of all my inner fighting our friendship means more to me then what silly little crush I have on you is and I think that is why i don't think I would of actually said anything, i wouldn't want to have everything that came with it"she said with a sigh as she got up "I better go" she said as she started walking back to her cave but nuzzled her friend first "I owe you lunch next time" she said as she turned and started walking off towards her cave, to her it seemed obvious, time a part after this revelation would be best, she would get over this crush...maybe but right now being around him wouldn't help either of them and if she wanted their friendship to survive this a bit of time a part would help, not that she really wanted to, she loved the males company but in her eyes it would just be better this way.  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff