Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy chuckled lightly then licked his cheek once more. "I don't see how that feels good but if it makes you happy then I don't mind doing that" he then nuzzled him against his cheek and gave him a kiss on the lips."Nikolai you're too wonderful you deserve more than someone just to get intimate with"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:20 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"What are you implying, darling?" Nikolai whispered against Roy's lips.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well I like you Nikolai and I care about you a lot but we don't know much about eachother. Unless you wanted to keep it that way..." he said softly as his ears lowered. he really didn't know anything about Nikolai and didn't even know if he wanted anyone to know much about him in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:20 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Of course not, dearie! I want you to be mine~" Nikolai said with a light smile as he sat up. "I thought it was quite obvious, honestly."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy smiled softly then grabbed Nikolai and hugged him tight with a light purr."It makes me so happy to hear you say that Nikolai. I want you to be mine too"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:34 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Oh how simply marvelous to hear, dearie, you've no idea!" Nikolai chimed and nuzzled the man's head. He hugged him back for a good while before breaking the hug with a teasingly ruthless smile. "Ah, but you've ruined the moment. I suppose you'll have to make it up to me in the next date, dearie. Ah, presuming there will be one again, yes?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy kissed his cheek softly before licking it gently. He wanted to be just as affectionate with him as possible. "Well how about I cook you dinner tonight? I'll make what ever you want and we can just go from there?" He was hoping Nikolai would like the idea since he didn't really feel like going out and just wanted to keep him all to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The Sin gave it thought. "Mmm, yes that sounds quite marvelous, dearie." he agreed and smiled at the neko. "I'm not good at cooking, you see, so that only makes it better!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy nuzzled Nikolai and chuckled a bit. "Well for me to get anything started i'd have to get out of bed first right?" he said with a smile before running his finger's lightly through the man's hair and taking a good look at him. Nikolai was truly a very attractive man.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai frowned. "Boo, darling, I just got comfy..." he whined and clung to Roy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well I guess I can stay in bed for a bit longer if you would really like to" Roy kissed his forehead lightly right before his eyes became completely red and a smirk appeared on his face. "Or we can do those oh so naughty things you appreciate love~" he chuckled then grabbed Nikolai's rear roughly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:53 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

A squeak and a jump came from the college professor at such bold actions, but he was quick to recover and grinned at the neko. "Dear me, feisty, are we?" he chuckled, setting his hands on the other's chest.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh what can I say? Those delicate little moans are like music to my ears~" he stated with a purr escaping his lips. He smiled then gave Nikolai a soft lick on the cheek and pulled him closer to him by his rear. "Now before I make you something to eat I think I'm ready to have dessert a bit early~"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:39 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Then what are you waiting for, darling?" cooed the Sin as he leaned his head in, their lips barely touching. "Do make sure to not hold back, though, hmm?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy chuckled lightly and began leaving a trail of small kisses down Nikolai's neck. He admired how soft his skin was which only made him want to feel every part of him even more. "Oh I promise not to hold a thing back love, it would be no fun if I did right?" he smirked lightly and laid Nikolai on the bed so he could kiss him affectionately while he was on top, fondling him and kissing him on every spot his mouth could reach.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff