Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy shook his head frantically and tried to calm the sin down. "No I wasn't going to go home yet! I was going to stay here and eat the pizza with you!" he said then wrapped his arms around Nikolai and nuzzled him. He would never want to abandon him but he couldn't stay here forever. He just figured he could eat the pizza with him and stay for another hour before arriving home. It wouldn't be so bad and Nikolai would have gotten what he wanted. "But this is your home and I will have to go to mine eventually. Not like we can just jump and move in together"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:26 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Mmm, must you always remind me, darling?" sighed Nikolai, but he smiled nonetheless and hugged the boy back. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and the Sin brightened. "Oh goody! Let me just get the pizza, dearie. Won't be long~" Planting a kiss on the boy's cheek, Nikolai turned around and hurried to the door.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy smiled softly and watched him hurry to the door. He was really adorable when he wanted to be and he loved that side of him. With a sigh he took out two glasses and poured something to drink for the both of them and took out two plates as well. He sat down in his seat and waited for Nikolai to come back with the pizza. "Staying a bit longer wouldn't hurt right? I wouldn't want him to be here all alone...but not too long I do have to go home! I dont want them to think I dont live there anymore and get kicked out!" he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Something on your mind, dearie?" Nikolai asked as he set the pizza down onto the table. He opened it up to let the pepperoni pizza air out, smiling brightly at the sight. "Dear me, it looks absolutely scrumptious! Wouldn't you agree, darling?" he asked expectantly while also waiting for him to answer the other question.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Hm? Oh no nothing is on my mind and you're right the pizza looks great!" he said then gave Nikolai a light kiss on the cheek. He figured he could just eat some pizza, talk a bit then be on his way. He didn't have any intentions on staying another night and figured that Nikolai might want some time to himself despite how he was acting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The two spent about one hour eating pizza and talking, and two more hours watching TV, talking, and even Nikolai painting Roy's nails. "Mmm, you look so fabulous with blue nail polish." he commented while admiring his work on Roy's hand. Catching a glimpse over at the digital clock on his shelf, a small pout came on his face. "Oh poo, is it that late already?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash