Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Why yes I have heard of such things. Why do you ask?" The curious neko tilted his head lightly and had an cute look of curiosity on his face. The last thing he would have assumed was Nikolai being a sin of any sort.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Aww, what an adorable face! Just like a... well, a kitten! Nikolai grinned and scratched behind the boy's ear for a moment longer until he remembered his question. "Mmm, of the Sins, which would you think I was?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy continued to purr for a bit but had gotten distracted by his question. He looked at Nikolai and thought for a moment before answering. "Um..lust?" he said thinking he may have been right since the male did seem to be a bit on the flirtatious side.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai rose his eyebrows then let out a shrill laugh. "Lust? That's absolutely charming, dearie! Do keep flattering me." he continued laughing and rubbed the top of Roy's head. "But no, dearie, I am Sloth, the laziest of them all." he said with a sleepy grin on his face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well you don't seem very lazy to me but then again I did just meet you." he said softly. When Nikolai continued to rub the top of his head it made him happy and he even let out a cute "mew" that ended with him quickly covering his mouth out of embarrassment. "I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that...!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai stared out at Roy when he mewed, frankly surprised by it. It was so... so.... adorable! "Don't be sorry, dear, I thought it was cute." he said reassuringly. Just then, after a brief scolding from Sloth for using 'dear' instead of 'dearie', he lowered his hand from Roy's hair and used his fingers to tip the boy's chin up. "As for Sloth.... Sloth sleeps, dearie. I like to sleep... with certain people." he said with a purr of his own and a twinkle of his lime green eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Seeing that Nikolai didn't mind his feline reactions to things it made him feel more comfortable. But he couldn't stop the dark red blush that crept along his face when the man mentioned sleeping with him. "O..oh no I couldn't do that..I mean we just met..and I'm still not sure how I feel towards..men anyway. Besides I wouldn't want to waste your time really.."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:53 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai leaned back. "Hmm? You're curious about your orientation?" he asked with more amusement displayed on his pale face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy looked away shyly and nodded a bit. "Well..um a little..I just..don't really think I have much of an attraction to women" he spoke in a soft tone and didn't even want to look at Nikolai. He still wasn't even sure why he was sharing all his personal business with a man he had just met!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

A grin seemed to climb onto the Sin's face. "And what would you say about me, dear?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:09 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy continued to not make eye contact with Nikolai while he spoke, he was just too embarrassed and shy at the time. "Well..I think you're nice for someone who just met me and I feel comfortable around you...and..well..you're really attractive.." he commented with a bright blush spread across his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:21 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai grinned, though he inwardly grimaced. He could already see a spark in the boy's - was his race called a neko? - eyes, he felt something strong for him. It made the Sin sick and nostalgic at the same time. He was all too familiar with that spark of excitement he held for a certain man long ago. But that was good, he wanted this boy to fall in love with him. He wanted it so desperately...
"Attractive?" Nikolai mused and leaned in even closer until their lips were just an inch apart, his warm, coffee-scented breath lightly against Roy's own mouth. "Attractive enough to... kiss me, dearie?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:32 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy didn't expect Nikolai to get so close to him so he was instantly startled by him. He backed away from him and his blush only became a darker shade of red. "W..well I...um...are you sure you're not lust or anything...I mean..you're pretty eager to kiss me and all..honestly you seem eager for sex too and I'm..just not ready for that I'm sorry.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"I only asked for a kiss, dearie, nothing more." Nikolai said then leaned back to maintain the boy's confidence and comfort. "But if you'd like... We could start with a date?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy became a bit excited when he mentioned going on a date, he's actually never been on one before and he hoped it would be fun. "A..a date? Really? That would be wonderful I would love to.." He answered with a cute "mew" then covered his mouth in embarrassment once again.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff