Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:48 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Wonderful, darling!" Nikolai brightened and clasped his hands together in excitement. He was just about to carry on when he remembered something that put a line on his face where his smile was. "Mmm... But later today, dear. I've a job to go to right now, you understand." he said as he pulled himself onto his feet. "I'll be sure to pick you up." Before the neko could be given a chance to reply, Nikolai left.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy was a bit saddened when he left but he remembered that he also had somewhere to go. He jumped up and rushed off to his apartment and grabbed his things and headed to class. Roy was a freshman at a for year college but he was already making pretty good grades for being there for such a short time.
He rushed to his first class not knowing what to expect since it was a class that he had changed to Drama so he wasn't aware of who the teacher was or anything. He slowly sat down near the back row and let out a cute yawn as he waited for class to begin.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The bell rang, but the teacher had yet to show up. The class remained leaderless, which benefited to all the students in there. Minutes passed and left most students on their phones, talking with their friends, or working on projects they were too lazy to work on. As soon as they passed the ten minute mark the door opened.
"Hello one and all!" a familiarly charming voice cooed. Immediately every student halted their activities and got in their seats to see the teacher. And wouldn't you know, the man at the front of the class was the slime, curly haired, lime green eyes man from earlier. His eyes swept across the room and soon located Roy. An expression of surprise appeared on him for a second before phasing into a devilish grin. "I will be your Drama and Theatre Arts," he said slowly, though it sounded like it was more directed at Roy than anything. "I am Mr. Byko."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy's ears perked up when he heard the familiar voice and looked to see Nikolai staring right at him. This couldn't be happening! The man he was practically crushing on was his teacher! He blushed brightly and grabbed one of his books and hid his face in it even though there was no reason to.

Roy had already saw Nikolai as the flirtatious type and he was certain that he would do everything he could to flirt or embarrass him in class. Which was something he didn't want since he was shy enough as it is around 'people' he was fond of. "Oh great just what I needed...why can't class just be canceled?" he thought even though deep down he was happy to see him.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:18 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

By that time Nikolai had finished writing his professional name onto the black board. "Alright now, my darling class," he started and turned around to face the students facing him with an assortment of confusion, disbelief, and interest. "Tell me your names! Let's start with.... you, dearie."
The girl in her chair blinked when she was pointed at and slowly lowered her oversized headphones. "Umm... Wha...?"
"Your name, dearie."
The girl paused, probably hesitating at the nickname he gave everyone. "Umm... Sarah Lee." Nikolai smiled brightly at her then turned his focus to the frivolous boy that lived for drama.
"Eric Stewart."
"Chase Smith."
"Mandy Warren."
The list went on and on until Nikolai's gaze finally rested on Roy. "And you are...?" he asked with a knowing grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"You know my name.." he thought to himself but went along with Nikolai's little game. "Roy G. Biv...." he said softly, his face not leaving his book. He hoped his 'teacher' would just leave it at that and teach the class. if he was luckily he wouldn't flirt or bother him through the entire class. It was his first day in this class and he didnt want everyone suspecting he had something with the teacher.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Roy G. Biv?" Nikolai blinked with false interest. "My my, that's quite the interesting name! Can anyone tell me why such a name is unusual?"
The dramatic boy, Eric, lifted his hand. Nikolai gave him a stare then nodded at him and listened to him answer, "Because it stands for the colors of the rainbow."
"Correct, darling. Five points to your house or whatever it is you kids do today." Nikolai said with a light wave of his hand then looked to Roy. "Rainbows... Just like Greek Mythology. There are so many plays over Greece, dearies, especially with mythology. Come! Let's learn about some." He looked around the class and pointed at Eric, Mandy, and Roy. "You three darlings, come down. Let's begin a play, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy hesitantly left his seat and watched the others do the same. He didn't want to do this he just wanted to make his way out the door and never come back! He wished he knew what Nikolai was planning but deep down he was sure he wouldn't like it. He sighed softly and glanced at his teacher, which was also a love interest for him. He thought he looked really attractive right now but the thought quickly left his mind since he knew this wasn't the time to be thinking like that.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Let's see your darling acting abilities, yes?" Nikolai smiled at the three and paced before them before stopping before Eric. "You are the Greek God Zeus, show me how he would be."
Eric coughed into a hand and tugged at the high collar of his black turtleneck. "I am Zeus!" he declared proudly. "My lightning scorches the skies at a whim! Anger me and it will do more than brighten the skies!" His voice was forceful yet sophisticated, yet his dedication earned a few snickers from students that only came to the class for an easy A.
Nikolai, however, nodded his approval at Eric, who smiled proudly, and walked to Mandy. "You are Aphrodite. How is she?"
Mandy gave it a second before pulling out her phone and pressing a few buttons. Nikolai blinked at her slowly and reached out to take her phone when she held her hand up. "Like, totally hang on for a sec!" she said in a snobbish tone. "Athena is, like, telling me all about how, like, Ares is totally, like, checking out this other girl." She pressed a few more buttons before gripping her phone tightly and stomping her foot in an act of rage. "Ugh! It's, like, totally not fair! I spend all my time on my gorgeous looks for this? Ugh!"
Nikolai smiled lightly and listened to a few students chuckle before finally going to Roy. He studied his expression for a long moment before saying with a grin, "You are Apollo. Show me how the might Sun God is, dearie."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy stared at Nikolai for a moment then started to think to himself on how to portray Apollo. He didn't really want to do this but he obviously didn't have much of a choice. His was pretty vain, thinking that he was the best and he could never tell a lie at that. He took a deep sigh as he got into character, he fixed his hair lightly and gave off a sly smile. " I am Apollo, God of the Sun...It is said that I would never tell a lie which is true of course! Therefore I can not lie about how wonderful I truly am" He ran his fingers lightly through his hair justifying just how vain he was.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai smiled at Roy and even chuckled a bit before turning around. "Mmm, excellent work, dearies!" he said and began writing things down about Ancient Greece and important playwrights of that time. Halfway through his lecture, of course, he began to yawn often. When fifteen minutes were left of his class, Nikolai finished his speech sparsely and set the chalk down. "Mmm... You know what, darlings?" he yawned and turned to his class, his eyes half open. "I'd much enjoy some rest, wouldn't you agree? Go ahead and leave if you'd like, we've learned enough today." he yawned yet again into a balled fist and waved off his dumbfounded students with another. Before they could register what he said, he wandered to his desk, took a seat, and laid his head on his folded arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy was a bit surprised that he ended class early and decided to just take a nap...well okay not really but he was a professor after all! Since he ended class he thought he should go ahead and leave but he didn't have any other classes to attend for at least an hour, so while he watched all of the students hurrying out of class, thankful that it was over he decided to stay behind and take a well needed cat nap. Which was common for him since he was a neko, he even purred lightly in his sleep.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

By the time Roy would wake up, Nikolai would be seated beside him, observing him carefully. He smiled warmly and rested a fist under his sharp chin while thinking of all the cute cat costumes he could put on the cat boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

With a small yawn leaving his mouth Roy woke up and scratched the back of his head lightly. He opened his eyes and when he turned his head he almost fell out of his seat when he saw Nikolai staring straight at him. "W-what are you doing!? Someone could have walked right in here and saw you staring at me!..Why were you staring at me in my sleep...?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:24 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai smiled in response. "Because you're absolutely darling asleep, of course!" he cooed and ruffled the boy's hair, sneaking a feel of his ears. "Besides, dearie, there are no wandering eyes here. And we've a date to prepare for." he smiled coyly.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff