Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai was sprawled out on his bed, laying on his stomach with his cheek barely on his pillow. The sheets crumpled underneath him, who was too tired and lazy to cover himself with his blanket. He snored lightly and occasionally mumbled something inaudible.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy chuckled lightly seeing him then moved some hair gently out of his face. He just couldn't get over how innocent the man looked in his sleep, he was truly cute in his own right. Roy then leaned down and gave Nikolai a soft kiss on the cheek as he slept, being careful not to wake him since he didn't want him to be cranky if he had woken him.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Feeling the kiss, Nikolai stirred and moved a hand to clutch onto the neko's shirt. He mumbled something and scooted towards the body of warmth, grinning a little. It was obvious that he wasn't going to let go of Roy for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy didn't expect Nikolai to be the clingy type when he slept but he didn't mind it. It just added to his cuteness. With a light sigh he crawled into the bed and held Nikolai as he slept since he didn't have much of a choice due to the tight grip he had on his shirt. He then nuzzled him lightly and closed his eyes as he started to purr out of happiness.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:35 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai pressed himself to the neko once he was nuzzled and used his chest as a pillow. But shortly after his body appeared to gain a mind of its own. His fingers uncurled from Roy's shirt and rested on his shoulder, pushing him to the mattress as his own body got on top.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy blushed brightly then stared up at Nikolai. He had no clue what was going on and wonder if he even did."Um...Nikolai?" he asked in a soft tone, if he was still asleep he didn't want to wake him up afraid that it would be similar to sleepwalking and put him in a shock or something.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:38 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai, or more his body, rested one hand against his chest as his lips came close to the neko's ears. "I was beginning to think you'd never come over." he whispered with a sly grin. His eyes slowly opened but stayed half-asleep like usual as they glanced at the neko's face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:42 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

By now Roy was a bit confused by the situation. Was Nikolai waiting for him to come this entire time or was this even Nikolai talking? He was well aware that Nikolai was a frisky one but he didn't think he'd want to get intimate right this moment, but if so it wouldn't be much of a shocker."Nikolai are you alright..?" he asked but wasn't really complaining about the position they were in.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:47 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Shush, dearie, and just enjoy this." Nikolai whispered before nibbling on the furry ear as his hands worked off the boy's shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy blushed from the ear nibbling and began to purr lightly. He still wasn't too sure if Nikolai was aware of what he was doing which worried him a bit. He still seemed to be half asleep but he wasn't sure if he should reject him or not. He gently put his hands on top of Nikolai's and looked into his sleepy eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this now...do you even know what you're doing?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai stared at the neko for a moment before sighing softly. "Ah yes, I forgot that you're so innocent." he murmured to himself before focusing back on the boy. "If you must know, dearie, I was waiting here for you, not sleeping."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh...I'm sorry. I'm really bad at this sort of thing aren't I? I'm just not used to it." He sighed lightly as his ears lowered. He felt a bit guilty about it and wished there was some way he could make this up to Nikolai since he just ruined their moment together.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"It's fine, dearie." he smiled lightly before leaning back down and fitting the tip of Roy's ear into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy's ear twitched lightly and he smiled softly at Nikolai. He rubbed his cheek gently and looked up at him. "You're too sweet Nikolai, I know I ruined our moment but I do want to make it up to" he said as he leaned up a bit and licked Nikolai's cheek gently.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Relax, dearie, you will in due - Oh!" Nikolai let go of Roy's ear and looked at him with slightly widened eyes. He put a hand to the area he was licked then grinned widely. "Oh my~ You just keep doing that, dearie, it feels marvelous!"  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff