Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:39 pm
Miss Mooo

"We can survive on just water for three weeks but only three days without food and so whilst you can not understand why we need food there really isn't much more to say that for me and other Kitsus we would die without it so unless we wish to die we sort of need to carry on eating and drinking. So yes, we could stop requiring it but then how are we meant to survive? how are we meant to live? Would you rather just live alone in this world and not ever see another Kitsu again? If we stop eating and drinking that is exactly what will happen, you will be on your own in this world because no one else is alive to keep you company" she said, hoping the other understood a little of what she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:08 am
Nafretiti

Sent stopped in his walking, and cantered his head to the side yet again "I have never eaten...or drank anything, in yet, I exist". It was more a questioning statement to himself, than to her. But the whole scenario confused him. He's never needed nurishment, and he has existed for many many years, without ever feeling the longing. "...Most peculiar connection..." he murmured, sauntering back after her.  

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:28 am
"I can't really say why that is, I don't know how you have existed for all these years" she said looking at him "but for some reason you have whereas us, the ons who haven't existed for years and years and years need nourishment, not everyone is like you so where you may be able to live on not eating we can not" he said, wondering how he can exist without eating.

Miss Moo

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces