Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

At first Nikolai thought the pink door led to Anthony's room, and he nearly thought of many ways to possibly tease him until he saw the sleeping children inside. Oh, that wasn't helping him. Another yawn escaped the already sleepy Sin before he the door closed. He looked to the other priest blandly. "Hmm? Oh! It's... different." he admitted and followed him again. "I'm not used to all this... freedom."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony chuckled, stopping at a purple door at the end of the hall and pulling out his keys. "Well, you'll be rather busy helping me here, so say goodbye to that beloved freedom," he said, opening the door to reveal a small, comfortable apartment. The floors were mostly wood, but it was obvious that the bedrooms had fluffy white carpeting. There was a small area for a living room, with the most modern radio that point in time could offer, and plenty of books. The kitchen itself was modern and working, the only downside the coloring of a light pink. He took a breath and smiled. "Well, here we are. Sorry it's not much."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai warily stepped inside and gaze around. It was... quaint, cozy even. But the places he had been, this looked like Heaven.
Oh... That bed, he thought as his gaze lingered on the large white mattress practically beckoning him over. His eyes felt heavy. "Oh, de-Father, it's absolutely divine." he smiled delightedly and edged himself closer and closer to the bed. Once he was in reach, he set his hand on it and grazed the sheets. A shuddering sigh escaped him. So comfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Lay down," he said, walking into the kitchen. "I'm going to make myself some dinner. I'll wake you for the 6:30 Mass, alright?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

At the very word Mass, Nikolai felt an itching, nearly stinging, sensation on his right arm. He quickly brought his hand to it and scratched lightly, but it did nothing to appease the irritation. Once Anthony went back into the kitchen, Nikolai looked at his arm and slid back his sleeve. In thin letters was the word 'SLOTH' etched onto his right forearm. A disgruntled expression came across him. If hearing about Mass could bother him that much, just imagine how actually being that close to the tabernacle would serve!
Oh stop worrying, dearie, you'll make our beautiful face have those awful wrinkles, Sloth hissed. Nikolai lightly rolled his eyes. Sometimes it was hard sharing a body. Mmm, except when it's so delicious, purred the Sin before pausing. Now, do as the handsome priest said, dearie, and lay down. You know you want to.
Nikolai lowered his sleeve and looked to the bed. He couldn't argue with that. He looked back to the kitchen and gave Anthony one last glance before resting on the mattress, sleep quickly overcoming him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Father Anthony took off his collar, sighing as he placed it on the holder the nuns had given him as a goodbye present from his former private school. He tossed the lasagna into the oven and set the timer, leaving to take a fast shower. Thirty minutes later, the priest reemerged, wearing his normal outfit of a well-fitting t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Walking back to the kitchen, he pulled out the lasagna and turned to see if Nikolai was awake.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai slept peacefully, if you could all it that. There was no dream, just that vast darkness that sped time up. Compared to the past years of war flashbacks for dreams, this was much better.
As soon as he felt eyes on him, Nikolai's lime green eyes slowly fluttered open. And lucky for him, the first thing he saw was the handsome priest in casual clothing. "Hmm?" he blinked as he sat up, the loose priest collar just about to fall off. "Now... I'm no Deacon, but I don't quite think that's the right clothing for Mass." he joked lightly while rubbing his hair, trying to smooth down his bedhead.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He laughed, pulling out two plates. "The 6:30 Mass is in the morning, and it's only about 7:00, so I still have a while before its time to dress up." After filling two glasses with water, he looked back to Nikolai. "Do you want some lasagna? I always make too much."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's face instantly flushed. "In... the morning?" he mumbled, feeling his eye twitch. Oh good God, he couldn't handle getting up that early. Even Sloth groaned at the very thought. The itch in his arm returned.
At the sound of food offered to him, Nikolai looked to Anthony and heard his stomach growl. An embarrassed blush spread across his pale cheeks. "S-Some food sounds good actually." he murmured while resting a hand over his stomach.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest handed him a plate, setting the glasses down and sighing. "You know what? I need a beer. You want a beer?" Anthony returned to the fridge, pulling out two beers and opening one. After a long drink, he moved back to Nikolai, handing the "priest" the unopened can. "Here."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Silence replied for him; Nikolai numbly took the can and stared at it with slightly wide eyes. "Beer?" he muttered and tapped the top. "I didn't know priests could have beer." A tiny yelp escaped him when Sloth made the brand on his arm burn intensely.
Dearie, Sloth started with a sigh, I like you, but you're oh so dense at times. Must I remind you that you yourself are a priest currently?
Nikolai just stared at the can for a moment longer before his eyes widened. "Oh! Uh - I m-mean my old town was dry. It's been far too long since I've had alcohol, I can't even remember what it tastes like let alone who can have some!" he laughed nervously and tilted the tab up until a loud HISS came from the can. What he was was true, though, at least partially. It had been quite some time since he had had a beer, he was a bit hesitant to try it. Bringing the can up to his face, Nikolai closed his eyes tight and took in the liquid. Oh! It was... bitter! No, that's not a good word for it. Strong... Tangy? Tasty... It was almost as if the Russian stereotype inside him had been turned on (In more ways than one since there was a priest drinking in front of a Sin) or maybe it was how parched he was, but Nikolai chugged half of the beer within seconds. He panted as he pulled the can away, some of the alcohol dripping off the corner of his mouth. "Dear me..." he breathed. "I had no idea... how thirsty I was..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I've just barely received the Rites," answered the priest carelessly. "My old habits are harder to break than I thought." Anthony had long since emptied his can, tossing the empty aluminum into a waste basket and adjusting the plates on the table before them. "I used to be a bad man, Father Nikolai. My life was already planned out, and I had no control over what happened. But one day, I discovered an escape, a way out of the darkness. Can you condemn me for taking it?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You a bad man?" the silver-haired man scoffed with obvious disbelief in his tone. "I hardly believe that." He avoided eye contact when Anthony gave him the gist of the light of God saving him, trying very hard not to laugh. God. There was one, the fact that he was still alive was proof enough, but he wasn't so sure of the kind and all-merciful side everyone spouts about. He only harbored rage for the deity, bitter and flaming rage. Sloth, on the other hand, giggled like a school girl in his head.
Oh my! he panted after a good few minutes of laughing. Is this what Confession is like? I simply adore it! It's just like... like... Oh what do you children call it? Gossip?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He stared at the radiator, his eyes clouded with memories of his dark past. "The lowest I ever came...I took the life of a 4 year old boy. I didn't mean to, he was just...in the way." Tiny beads of tears came to his eyes. "He wasn't even killed with a bullet. I...I stabbed him...and after that, I swore to get out of where I was. I ended up at a church. They gave me food, water, a place to stay, even clothes. For the first time in my life, I felt wanted, and taken care of. I couldn't leave. I didn't want to. So, I became a priest, and this church has been my home for almost two weeks now."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai turned and looked at Anthony when he mentioned taking a young boy's life. It was so hard to imagine this soft and friendly looking man as a killer. As the Sin stared at the grief-stricken man, a pitiful, maybe even sympathetic, frown came on his face. "I'm sorry to hear that." he mumbled.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff