Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony's fingers rose to stroke the side of his neck, bowing his head to brush his lips against the back of Nikolai's neck. "Which is ironic on it's own, considering once I get you into bed, you're a livewire," he murmured, his other hand gently squeezing the Sin's hip. "So, who's this friend of yours? Should I be jealous?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm, you just might. I can't get him out of my head, no matter how much I want to." Nikolai laughed lightly while caressing Anthony's cheek. "But if anyone should be jealous, I think it's me. If everyone here wasn't devoted to God or shameless like me then you'd be fighting them off with a stick daily! Don't deny it." he laughed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:28 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Yes, yes, I know, I'm sexy," chuckled the priest, closing his eyes as Nikolai touched him. "But you're far more desirable than I could even be. I swear, Nikolai, you're almost too much for me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 am
Mayah Playah

"I fail to see how." Nikolai quirked a sleepy eyebrow. "Unless you have a fetish for people that enjoy sleeping, then I must be your dream come true." he laughed and leaned against the priest as he stared at their reflection again. It was a nice match-up, he had to admit, and he enjoyed having Anthony's strong arms around him...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"And yet, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen," he said, looking up to view their reflection. Nikolai looked so small and fragile in his arms, as if all he had to do was flex and the man would snap in half. He smiled softly, rubbing Nikolai's hip with his thumb. "You don't see your beauty, Nikolai, but I do. I have since the moment I met you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai chuckled under his breath. "Trust me, there's nothing beautiful about me." he said and wriggled out of Anthony's grasp except for his hand. "Come on or else we'll be late for the concert." he smiled, tugging at the priest's hand excitedly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Laughing, Anthony grabbed his jacket from the bed and followed his lover, leading him to the door. "Alright, alright, I'm coming," he said, snatching his keys from the counter and shoving them into his pocket. "I guess I'm not wearing a tie tonight."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:20 pm
Mayah Playah

The trip to the theater was about ten minutes since traffic was light. Nikolai stepped out of the car when they reached their destination and looked at the giant hulk of architecture filling up with finely dressed people. "Ooh, I'm intimidated." he shivered and walked over to Anthony. "I think it's time I told you the truth: I've never been to a concert."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Really? Never?" he asked, tilting his head. "Then you'll fall in love with it tonight!" Releasing Nikolai's hand to pull his jacket on, the man wrapped an arm around his lover's shoulders, smiling softly. "Do we have a box seat, or are we in the masses?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:36 pm
Mayah Playah

"It was originally a good seat in the masses, but some holy talk convinced my salesman to give us a box seat." Nikolai smiled rather proudly before looking at the arm around him. "Erm, are you sure it's okay to be like this in the public?" he asked and gave Anthony a nervous look. "I've seen a great deal of lynchings because of things like this..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"We just look like friends from this angle," said, sliding his arm off and grinning. "Like two guys escaping our wives." Suppressing a shiver at the thought of marriage to a woman, Anthony lead him into the building and sighed. "So, where's our box?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah

"I suppose so." Nikolai murmured, still a little unsure. As he walked in, he held out his ticket to one of the workers and listened to the instructions to get to their box. It wasn't the closest one to the symphony, but was close being three boxes down. After a couple flights of stairs and a long walk of hallways, they finally reached their box.
Nikolai gasped as he took hold of the back of one of the seats and doubled over, resting his other hand on his knee. "I'm never... getting a box... again..." he croaked, his legs shaking from the excersize he wasn't used to.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest chuckled and helped Nikolai to his seat, sitting beside him and setting his hand on his thigh. "Oh hush, you'll learn to love boxes, despite the climb." He scooted closer, moving the silver hair from lime green eyes. "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm
Mayah Playah
Hey, Latest Discussions again! Just like yesterday

"I think I'm going to be sick." Nikolai groaned and rested against his seat, tilting his head back and losing some grace in the meantime. "I should have taken the elevator, shouldn't I? There were just so many people and..." The thin man just sighed and let his head fall against Anthony's shoulders. "This had better be worth it." he huffed despite the happiness he felt being this close to the man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony smiled and wrapped an arm loosely around Nikolai's waist. "A concert's always worth it, trust me. You'll love it." The priest leaned in to kiss Nikolai's temple sweetly. "If it's any consolation, you look so adorable right now~"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games