Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You comfort them because you're all they've got." Nikolai said fiercely. "I can't fix what happened, but at least I stopped her from ruining the rest of the kids!" He took one more step forward. "You've seen me angry plenty of times, Anthony. Tell me that you felt threatened around me!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The man took another step back, clenching his fists. "I didn't feel threatened by you then, Nikolai, but I do now. I've seen what you can do. You can't be angry that I lost my trust in you." He shook his head, looking down. "I was ready to give up everything for you. I thought I'd finally found someone to love, someone to mend my heart from David's death, but all you've done to me now is prove to me that I'm not meant to fall in love again. I care about you still, Nikolai... but I can't trust you as far as I can throw you."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"And what about you?" Nikolai yelled and swung his arm to point at him. "You were in a gang! You killed your own lover to protect him and I still trusted you! I still slept at your side every night despite your past!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:56 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony lunged forward and grabbed Nikolai by the wrist, yanking him forward and wrapping his other arm around his waist. "I never lied to you about what I am, Nikolai. I told you everything. I gave you entrance to my deepest, darkest secret. You didn't even bother to tell me yours." His hand holding Nikolai's wrist gripped tighter. "fI told you upfront that I was once a killer. How many lives have you taken in your game, Nikolai? How many lives have you ruined?!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai hesitated when he was grabbed but kept his glare up at the priest. "I do what I have to!" he yelled. "I'm Sloth, it's my job to give people the option to relax and sleep!" He grit his teeth. "And it's not exactly easy to tell a priest I care about that I'm the embodiment of what they see as evil."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"What exactly do you expect me to do, Nikolai?" he asked, his grip tightening once more. "Welcome you back into my bed with open arms? Pretend like this never happened? Like this is all one big bad dream?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"I want you to accept me." the smaller man pleaded. "I don't expect you to love me so soon, but I don't want you to turn your back to me like we had nothing. I don't want to lose what we have, we can work through this!" He was hesitant, but he set his hand on the man's arm. "Don't push me away, Anthony."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:53 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony sighed, seeing a point in Nikolai's words. They certainly had something, and he didn't want to throw it all away. With a grunt, he lowering his hand and released Nikolai's wrist slowly. "I... I can try to accept what you are," he managed to spit out. "But one false move, one single grain of bad behavior, and I want you out of my church, got it?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:08 pm
Mayah Playah

The Sin brightened up considerably. "Trust me, you'll practically think I'm a Virtue the next few days!" he smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He looked over to the sleeping Sin, gesturing to her. "But first, get rid of that and find out if you can reverse what she's done to my kids."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai looked back at Envy. "I'm not sure I can." he confessed while walked over to her. "I'm no healer, and I'm not that seasoned at being a Sin myself... I'll see what I can do, but no promises." he murmured as his arm became engulfed with the purple mist to numb his wound. One thing was for sure, though, he'd need a moment to rest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"What Sin is she?" he asked, her name escaping him. "And what's with the stealing faces thing?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"She's Envy, the jealous Sin." Nikolai said and moved her shirt up enough to show the crudely etched 'ENVY' put on the side of her ribcage. "She gets jealous over every single thing, and just takes it. She got jealous of a child's innocent eyes, so she took it from them." He looked over at Anthony. "A Sin's power matches their job, just like what I've done to her. I can make people sleep, and I control the duration of their sleep and what they dream of. Think of me as the Sandman."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:53 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He came closer and set his hand on Nikolai's shoulder. "Women. And people wonder why I'm gay." With a small chuckle, Anthony leaned down and lifted the male Sin bridal style. "Before you take her back, I've got to show you to the nuns and children and tell them I'm taking you to the hospital before you die. Is there anyway to make that wound look worse than it is?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"I could either make them all take a long enough nap for us to leave or pass out like I really want to right now." Nikolai smiled weakly and thumped his head against the man's chest.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff