Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
oυr ғιgнт ғor ғreedoм (open // accepтιng)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:35 pm
Ⓢ ⓣ ⓞ ⓡ ⓨ

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is the year 5000 and earth has changed dramatically. Over the years war had polluted the earth and had killed many people. A giant flood had flooded out most of the land and wiped out millions and millions in people. In the ruins of what used to be America is where the people now lived, for it is the only place they can stay, since everywhere else is water. In this new "nation" there are 11 districts. District 1 is the capital, where all the rich lived. Districts 2-6 is the the middle class, 2 being the richest and 6 being the poorest. Districts 7-11 is the lower class, where everyone was poor and worked in factories. The most poor and most dangerous one would be district 11. That was the place with the highest crime rates and lowest life expectancy. Although there were people who worked for a living, many were criminals or prostitutes who would do anything for money.

This is the way life is now in this so called nation. The rich having an excess amount of money, when the poor has nothing. If anyone tried to change this system, their existence would be wiped off and they would be tortured, then they would either be jailed or be killed. Around 20 years ago there was a resistance where a couple tried to be like robin hood and tried to break the system, but they failed to do so, causing they to disappear. Their daughter, now 21 has been living with either family or friends who pitied her, ever since the couple disappeared. No one had ever told her what happened to her parents, the only thing she knew was that they were gone and was never coming back.

One day this girl meets a mysterious man who handed her an envelop of money, to support her traveling, since crossing districts costs money, and files telling of what happened to her parents. The man told her to finish off what her parents had started then he disappeared. From that moment the girl knew that this was what she had to do. She is now searching for people to help her in this quest to restore peace to the people. She ends up finding different people in different places, totally with 6 people. As the 6 people spend more time together traveling and planning they slowly begin to have feelings for one another.

(It'll start when she meets the first person)

ll Story ll Rules ll Skeleton ll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 pm
Ⓡ ⓤ ⓛ ⓔ ⓢ

[User Image

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really dont feel like getting in trouble for people breaking the rules.

⒉ I do allow cursing but please dont over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

cutie_maddy111

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:38 pm
Ⓢ ⓚ ⓔ ⓛ ⓔ ⓣ ⓞ ⓝ

User Image

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Picture:[/b]

Girl 1 - cutie_maddy111
Girl 2 -
Girl 3 -
Guy 1 -
Guy 2 -
Guy 3 -
(if its full and you want to be in the rp just pm me ^_^ )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚

☩ They took the way the ones I loved most,
☩ Now I am left here in the world all alone

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┬

Name: Annabelle McAllen but prefers to be called Anna

Bio: From the age of 1 she has been moving from family to family in the ghetto called district 12. When she was 16, she had finally saved enough money. Since she was always the one taking care of herself, she is very skilled in combat and is quite independent. Her only friend and family as a man 15 years older than her, who taught her how to survive, such as combats skills, how to scam people, how to gamble, and many more, but when she was 19 he was killed by the police for resisting arrest. She barely remembers who her parents were, all she knows is that they disappeared when she was young. The only thing she has of them is a locket with her parents picture in it, her father's watch and gun, and her parent's wedding rings. She had tried many times to ask of what happened to her parents, but no one ever told her the truth. After a few years of asking she finally gave up, for she knew that the people who actually knew about it would never tell her.

Annabelle now works as a waitress and a fighter/scammer taking the rich's money, for they sometimes traveled here to get girls. She also took money from the banks that were owned by selfish rich people from the capital. One day a man went up to her after her job as a waitress and handed her a manilla envelop. Inside she found the story of what really happened to her parents and a lot of cash. The man told her to finish what her parents started and disappeared. Due to the fact that she hated the rich and the government she agreed and now she is recruiting people to join her forces to go against the government.

Personality: Because Annabelle has never experienced real love or a real family, she tends to be cold to people. She doesn't trust people so easily, for the one person she trusted ended up being taken away from her, so she never lets anyone in. Annabelle can be violent at times when needed, for it was a way of survival. She tends to be very sarcastic and she keeps up a cool front to others.

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┴

Now I must avenge the ones that were taken away from me, ☩
I will fight until I die, until my very last breath is knocked out of me ☩
↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚

cutie_maddy111

Eenerla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:58 am
((Do we post our bios here or pm you?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
Name:
Keylee Grey

Bio:
Keylee grew up in District 7 with her two older brothers, Liam and Caleb. Her parents died when she was born, as her brothers recall. She worked in the factories with her brothers and worked her butt off as you can say with barely any food, though they had shelter and wore the same clothes almost everyday.

Her brothers taught her normal survival tricks and tips. It took until Keylee was fifteen before they could get her an archery set and a gun. When they came to get girls from her district, her brother's send her off to District 5, where she could have a better life. She never heard from her brothers again.

Keylee lives still in District 5, where she works as a server in a local restraint. She learned soon about her parents. She does want to stop all the madness and destroy the districts, allowing the rest of the people to have better opportunities like she did.

Personality:
Can be rude at first, helpful, caring, boyish, adventurous, hard to read

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm
Eenerla
((Do we post our bios here or pm you?))