Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm
Blessed by the gods, Cybil had always been able to see the future. She'd foretold wars, predicted famines, and vaticinated deaths. However, the gods had given her another gift: immortal life. She watched her family and friends grow old and die, while she stayed young. Millennia after everyone she cared for had passed on, she wandered the earth alone. Rarely did she foretell of anything good anymore, her own depression effecting the visions. More deaths, more wars, more sickness.
But the one thing she'd never have been able to predict
was him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

"Hey, nice clothes!" laughed an obviously drunk man, an equally intoxicated group spluttering with laughter.
The one the joke was aimed at didn't seem to mind, or at least allow it to bother him. He was a middle-aged man with white and gray hair to compliment his pale skin. His face was calm and collective, his frosted blue eyes warm and comforting to all, and a large bandage covered his right cheek. It was obvious that the man's face wasn't the reason for the drunks' laughter, it was his outfit. Despite the city streets being empty and dull with no sign of parties anywhere nearby, the man found it necessary to wear a Victorian ball suit. He wore soft black blazer and pantaloons with white frills underneath and protruding through the chest and sleeves. If seen in a ball he would have been, undoubtedly, a handsome suitor, but such august seen on a street near a pub was nothing more than silly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image
it was cold..... young Cybil shivered as she pulled her shawl over herself tighter and peered out the door of her uncle's tavern. out on the streets, she spotted the usual band of drunks, disturbing a man who seemed almost lost.... "hey!" she called, frowning to the drunks. "leave 'im alone! you stupid drunks!" she huffed, crossing her arms s she glared up at the men who were nearly two feet taller then her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 pm
Pure T0rture

The man paused for only a moment to look in the direction he heard his defender speak. He saw a girl, around seven or eight, with a determined look in her eyes, which strangely looked more mature than they should. He paused and watched her stand up to the drunks, who only laughed harder with the man patting her head as they walked off. The girl had left the pub, that was what disturbed the calm man. Why was someone so young in a place infested with drunkards? Surely that was no place for a child.
"Young one," the man spoke and turned to her. His voice matched his calm face, it was a deep velvet that would loose the most heartwarming rumble of a laughter if pursued to. "I thank you for your help, but there was no need." he said and leaned down a little. "Where are your parents? It is too late for a child to be up."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 pm
Awesome nerd

readjusting her tiny shawl as she looked up at him, she smiled at first, only for the corners of her mouth to droop into a frown. "i don't have any parents...." she shrugged. "i live with Mathias. he lets me keep my room as long as customers keep coming to see me..." she shrugged, her bare feet shifting slightly as it began to snow. he wasn't familiar, and this was a fairly small town, so she doubted he knew Mathias on a personal level.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 am
Pure T0rture

And she was right, the man had no knowledge of Mathias, at least not that he knew of. He knew a vast amount of Mathiases, he doubted one of them would be in this town however.
His thick black eyebrows furrowed at her comment. "See you?" he questioned before noticing her feet. Bare feet in such weather? Glancing upward for a second, the man looked to the pub then at the girl, where he gingerly laid a gloved hand on her shoulder. "Tell me inside so you may warm up."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:12 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

she nodded and spun on her heal, she started back into the pub. "Mathias owns this place...." She mumbled, pushing some drunks out of the way with considerable strength for a seven year old. Guiding him to an empty table away from the noise. "And he lets me keep my room because some of the superstitious customers like it when I tell them their future."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Inside the pub was an overwhelming scent of alcohol and a near deafening sound of laughter, music, and beer mugs clanking. The man looked around warily; if he was disturbed by such a place he didn't show it. He watched her push aside the drunks, some too intoxicated to tell where they were and few angered by her actions, but they decided to drop it when the man gave them a decisive yet solemn look.
Seated at the table, the man looked back at the girl and listened to her. "You can foresee the future?" he mused with an impressed raise of his eyebrows. As he waited for her answer, his frost blue eyes shined with nostalgia.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"yup." she nodded, kicking her bruised legs back and forth. "most of its not so good..... but, some of it can be happy...." she mumbled, shrugging. she couldn't tell for certain, but maybe he would ask for her to tell his fortune? it would be interesting to see...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 pm
Pure T0rture

"As most visions tend to be." agreed the man as he laced his fingers together in front of his mouth. He could feel the girl studying him, but he showed no discomfort in it. It was just nice to get out of the weather, the company was a bonus. He flickered his soft gaze at her. "What is your name?" he asked for the sake of courtesy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"im Cybil Darke." She murmured before pausing and asking one if the neerby waitresses to get her a milk. "What's your name?" She mumbled, her curious eyes having been flickering from looking at the eyes that seemed so much like hers, to the bandage on his cheek. But she held her question back, not wanting to upset such a nice man.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:13 pm
Pure T0rture

At the mention of her last name, the man almost tilted his head back and bellowed a laugh. But his long years of kindness and chivalry silenced his laughter and gave him the courtesy of a smile. "I am-" He hesitated briefly. "Chaos. It is all I go by now."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Awesome nerd

"nice to meet you~" she smiled, grinning more as a milk was set I front of her, a water in front of him. She peered over to the bar, shifting uncomfortably when she realized Mathia was watching them like a hawk. im Gonn a get beat again for sure... the thought made a frown briefly form on her lips, but she his it by taking another sip of milk.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Sensing how uneasy the girl was, Chaos slowly turned his gaze to meet hers. His frost blue eyes locked onto the man that eyed them carefully. "Who is he?" he asked softly, though he was sure he knew the answer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

"that's Mathias...." She mumbled, subco coo help covering the recent bruises he'd given her on her arms. The ones hidden under her shawl. "He's.... Irratable..." She huffed, chewing in her cheek to keep from saying more. Thankfully, a roudy coustomer pulled the owner away from them for a minute, she prayed for more.

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff