Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Mathias stumbled when his punch didn't land, quickly standing back up and spinning to face pretty boy again. Charging once more, he kept his fist up and ready, his other hidden and ready to grab him if he tried to dodge again.

Back inside, Cybil gave a small sigh and quickly hopped out of her chair, rushing up to the roof to watch the fight from above.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 pm
Pure T0rture

As the drunkard neared him, Chaos opened his eyes by a mere inch. He exhaled slowly again, his nose once more. The next few seconds were a blur. As Mathias went for the punch, Chaos moved one leg to turn his body. The hidden arm reached for him, and in those precious seconds the calm man's arms unfolded from his back and shot out. No punches were pulled, his index finger and middle finger uncurled and began tapping certain areas of Mathias' body, pressing hard against each pressure point.
It took three seconds. Once done, Chaos straightened back up and folded his arms behind his back, stepping away from the drunk punch again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

Mathias gave an annoyed grunt as he tried to hit chaos one more time, only to find that he couldn't feel his arms anymore. "'M not that drunk!!" He grumbled, watching as his arm did nothing save flop at his side. "Oh c'mon!!!

Leaning furher over the edge of the roof to gain a better view, Cybil didnt hear the cracking sound that started behind her, slowly creeping towards her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:40 pm
Pure T0rture

"You are unable to fight." Chaos said while watching the man struggle for control over his body. "Do you forfeit?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

Nodding, the man gave a sigh and close his eyes. "I know when I'm beat." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

The little prophetess smiled to herself, her blue eyes shining as she watched the scene unfold. Mathias wouldn't hit her anymore? Yay!!!! Smiling, she stood and did a few happy jumps, the old roof starting to give way under her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos nodded. "Should the girl be harmed again, serious consequences will be dealt, Mathias." he said in a strangely booming voice. He was just about to turn around when he heard the groans of a roof caving in and looked up. His eyes widened as he saw Cybil falling from the collapsing section of the pub's roof. Breathing her name, he quickly unfolded his arms and caught her, staggering backwards only a few steps. "Cybil," he said after recovering from his shock. "Are you okay?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm
Awesome nerd

mathias grunted, nodding slightly. "Ri-" he broke off as the chunk of roofing fell, a large portion landing on the bar keepers head, his lifeless body falling to the ground.

But Cybil didn't respond, her blue eyes gazing into nothingness as images flashed through her mind. Her body shook slightly, a few tears falling as she finally came to. Feeling arms around her, the child's eyes slowly met Chaos's, a few more tears falling as she hugged him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm
Pure T0rture

"Shh, shh." the gentle man quieted while rubbing the girl's back comfortingly. "All is well, you are fine." He had to admit, he was rather curious about that odd look in her eyes, but he shrugged it off and assumed it of being the sheer shock of near death, though he knew it was much more than that.
He was just about to take her inside when he heard the screams of the people inside as they ran out. He became tense as he listened to the roof completely collapse. Moving around to dodge debris, Chaos turned just in time to see some roof fall on Mathias. "No!" he breathed, but was too late. Stiffening, the young man hurried to the cadaver and picked him up as well. He looked at the half destroyed pub and stepped inside. Other than the front door and a few tables being crushed, the pub was fine. Chaos strode towards the bar section and, after setting Cybil down, set Mathias onto it as if it were a bed. "Cybil," he said slowly while checking for the man's pulse. Nothing. His expression softened. "Go... check if there are people stuck under the collapsed roof." He couldn't have the child here. This Mathias fellow might've been awful, but he was still her family nonetheless. He didn't want her around just yet.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

goving a tiny nod, the child dashed through the debris, tears stinging her eyes as she heard the waitresses' please for help. "I'm comin!!!" She called, rushing over to where the main arch to the kitchen had once been. "H-hang on!!!" She frowned, pulling at bits and pieces of the wall.

Mathias' lifeless figure fell limp, though his spirit seemed to remain for a moment, watching chaos carefully. "What're you doing? She needs help.... Forget about me, I'm dead. Go help that girl, she needs it. Especially now that her only home is gone...."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos studied every inch of Mathias' corpse intently. Thin tendrils of darkness reached for the body but kept their distance, eagerly waiting to claim another soul and regain the darkness it held. The well-dressed man kept the darkness at bay until he heard Mathias' soul's request. His frosty blue eyes flickered towards him. "There might be a way to save you, though," he said, though he was telling himself that more than anything. The man's soul was long gone, and it was only a matter of minutes until the darkness would swallow him and lead him to his fate. "I just... I need time to think, and I can't have her around to see.... to see this." Calm though he may look, Chaos was in a state of panic, however hard it may be to see. Death was not easy for him to watch, even if he had seen plenty more than trillions over his long life. The final goodbyes and tearful cries, it was difficult to handle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:38 pm
Awesome nerd

having helped those she cared for out of harms way, the young girl slowly made her way back to chaos, her eyes falling on Mathias almost instantly. "He's dead..." She whispered, not a question, but a statement. He blue eyes seemed cold, slightly alone; but not said. In fact, she looked as if she'd been expecting it. Her stance was relaxed, no tears in her eyes, she didn't even seem shocked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Hearing Cybil, Chaos lowered his head and gazed sideways at her, his eyes narrowed sorrowfully. "I'm sorry." he murmured. She had no emotion on her face. He supposed it was understandable seeing what she's been through with him, but in his travels Chaos had met children with dysfunctional relationships as such, and each one showed at least a flicker of remorse and dread when they attended their corrupt family's funeral.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 pm
Awesome nerd

she just shrugged and walked over. "Don't be. Everyone dies..." She murmured, placing the man's arms acrosst his chest. "Even those who seem immortal" she drawled, turning away from the corpse.
Taking a few steps away, the child sighed and glanced lightly at the ruined building, the. Tears finally falling as she realized she no longer had a home. "N-now where do I go.....?" She mumbled, the moonlight glistening off her tears..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:44 pm
Pure T0rture

Even those who seem immortal? Chaos furrowed his eyebrows for a second then dismissed such thoughts. Instead, he focused on the question at hand: Where indeed was Cybil to go? He looked around and folded his arms to think. He himself had no home, wandering the world aimlessly. A lonely journey he had for all eternity. Even had he a home, he could not take in the girl. His life was too complicated with too much 'work' to tend to, he could not look after her. But he could not leave her to the streets... Looking around slowly, Chaos came to a decision.
"I will take over this pub." he said and looked at Mathias for a second. "You will stay living here until I can find you a suitable home."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding lightly, she gave a small sigh and bit her lip. holding back her tears, the child hugged her midsection tightly and did her best to stop shaking.

but i don't want to stay here..... it's too sad....

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff