Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:52 pm
Awesome nerd
i already have way too much to read!!!

nodding the little girl turned and skipped out of the room, following his directions as best she could until she spotted the bright blue light. Stepping closer, the little girl blinked and tilted her head. "hello?"

you shouldn't be here

"iris?"

LEAVE!

"iris, what's going on?" she asked, watching as sparks of red started to fly out of the blue light she didn't recognize as the succubus. before she could get an answer, the child found herself back in front of the kitchen. Rushing back into the room the little girl blinked. "u-um... i-i um... she....."

i'm not hungry right now, chaos. please, keep her away from there right now. The younger embodiment drawled through the air, her entire being scattered throughout time/space with the help of the Doors.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:58 pm
Pure T0rture
B-But it's got Anime George W. Bush playing mahjong!

Chaos was sliding the stiff noodles into the pot when he sensed Cybil's presence behind him. He didn't react to the voice that spoke through the air or the confusion on the girl that appeared right behind him, he partially expected it. I hope she's not being overwhelmed, he thought before turning his head to smile softly at Cybil. "Why don't you help me cook, then? Would you mind chopping the lettuce?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd
no

"okay!" she smiled, going over to the lettuce and trying to cut it while up on her toes. ".... the counter's too tall..." she pouted, looking at him again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 pm
Pure T0rture
Fine, but I guarantee that's going to help with Politics or Social Studies. It's a weird plot but it still gives out the facts over political leaders.

Suddenly the shadows cast by the counter clumped together and rose from the ground beneath Cybil's feet. In less than a second there was a box of darkness raising her up two feet. "Is that better?" Chaos asked while stirring the pot.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm
Awesome nerd
xP

"yeah, thanks!" she smiled, picking the knife up and beginning to cut up the lettuce.

"I'm going to be a few days, Chaos. Something's come up." Iris's voice echoed softly in his head.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:28 pm
Pure T0rture

"Be very careful." Chaos said, though it was directed both to Cybil and Iris. What's wrong? he asked back, the shadows cast through the mansion relaying his message.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:26 pm
Awesome nerd
xP

"i will be" the prophetess smiled, chopping the leaves with ease.

its more out of hand then we realized. dimensions are bleeding together She responded, the light in front of the doors pulsing brightly as she used more energy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:40 pm
Pure T0rture

He hesitated with his cooking. Are you saying all the dimensions are crashing into each other? he asked, though he already knew the answer. That definitely explained the abnormal amounts of power coming from the main gate. All these years without someone to watch over them, it was only logical for the dimensions to merge into pure bedlam. How can we fix this?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:45 pm
Awesome nerd

i'm already working on it. but i may need help. do you think your brother is still nearby? she sounded tired despite the intense glow coming from her body.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:48 pm
Pure T0rture

There was a pause. I will help you just fine. What is it you need? he asked, stubborn as ever in terms of family.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd
back

The smirk on Iris's face was nearly audible.i need someone else in here helping. which means either you stay and keep Cybil safe, or he comes and babysits her.

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:19 pm
Pure T0rture
Cybil gets... 1 - Chrisoto // 2 - Chaos

Another pause. ...Very well. Chaos almost seem to grumble. A surge of darkness shot through the entire place, creating a slight tremor and making the chandeliers swing only slightly. His brother would be here within five minutes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

I'll be waiting by the doors.
Looking up when she felt the house shake, Cybil blinked and turned to look at Chaos. "what was that?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 am
Pure T0rture

"It's nothing to worry about, only a small earthquake." Chaos explained and smiled softly at her from over his shoulder. After a moment footsteps echoed down the hallway and Chrisoto entered the kitchen.
"What can I do to help?" he asked with a glimmer in his eyes as he stared at his brother.
Chaos barely acknowledged him. He put a few spices into the pot before walking towards the younger of the two, handing him an apron. "I need to help Iris. Stay here and watch over Cybil for me. Help her cook the spaghetti, too." He walked away from the two and headed to where the doors were.
Chrisoto blinked as his brother walked away. He slowly looked down at the apron in his arms then over at Cybil. "So... You're making spaghetti?" he started awkwardly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:08 pm
Awesome nerd
guess what i finished?

"yup." she smiled, jumping down from her perch to give him a hug. "you wanna help make the meatballs?" she grinned, eyes glimmering with joy at the fact that he was here.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff