Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Doctor Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux stared down at his boss, trying to catch his breath while also trying to keep the room from spinning. "What.... on earth....?" he whispered to himself then shook his head. It was just the alcohol, nothing more. Speaking of which, the young doctor grimaced as he now tasted the beer on his lips. Mengele always stronger things than him.
Quickly putting a sheet over the elder doctor's body, Rieux numbly turned around and hurried to his bathroom, eager to brush his teeth.

~~~

At the ring of the alarm clock, Dr. Bernard Rieux slowly opened his brown eyes and stared at the ceiling. He stayed still for a moment then reached a hand out and tapped the 'Off' button. "What an awful dream." he whispered to himself then, with a grunt, got out of his bed and stood up. He stretched his back until he heard a crack and hobbled towards his bathroom.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

hearing the alarm from the next room over, Mengele gave an uninteligable grumble and pulled the sheet over his head in an attempt to stay asleep. When that retched noise finally stopped, he let out a sigh and halfway drifted to sleep, only to remember where he was. "Urgh.... Pants..." He sighed, looking around only to remember they were in the bathroom. "s**t"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:45 pm
Pure T0rture

Bernard stepped into the bathroom and, without minding the clothes draped there, went straight to the mirror. He examined his face, glaring at the scrubby bear that had grown overnight with disapproval. Eager to be rid of it, he reached for the area his razor would normally be... and succeeded in grabbing air. He blinked and tried again, claiming it was just nothing. Again he was unsuccessful. Furrowing his eyebrows in frustration, Bernard turned his head and caught his breath when he saw no razor. It wouldn't bother him so much had it not... been..... for......... that.......
The young doctor slowly turned his head to look at the clothes on the ground. They were much more elegant than he could afford, yet they reeked of... vomit. Vomit. Eyes wide and heart pounding, Bernard slowly walked towards the guest room and opened the door. His fears were confirmed. Laying in his guest bed was his boss, Dr. Mengele.
"It wasn't a dream." Rieux whispered to himself. Th-Then that meant.... The vomit, the razor, the... the kiss. They were all true?!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 pm
Awesome nerd

Sitting upright with the sheet over his lower half, Mengele gave a small yawn and scratched his neck as he looked at Rieux. "Morning...." He commented, only to sigh. "Thanks... For last night... I was... Out of control..." He huffed, looking down at his foot then back up to the younger doctor.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux stiffened when he was addressed. Thanks...? His mind still on the kiss, he hardly remembered the razor until he saw where Mengele was looking. "Oh... Right." he murmured and rubbed the back of his neck, feeling awkward for both their lack of clothing. "It's fine, I understand. I would have probably done the same things if I were in the same situation. Maybe worse." His hand went to his side. "Although I don't think you can work with your injury. It was a fairly deep cut."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm
Pure T0rture

he shrugged and sighed. "i'd taken the week off anyways. i need to find a place to move. " he sighed, pulling a hand through his hair. "guess i'll just have to do that some other time..." he shrugged, only to sigh as a tiny awkward blush formed on his face. "um..... i'll.... need clothes.. though...

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 pm
Pure T0rture

A blush formed on the young man's own face upon hearing the request. "Right..." He drifted away to his room for a moment then returned, his own wardrobe consisting of a white button-up with a vest over it. Draped over his arm was one of his casual suits. "It might be a little small on you." he apologized and handed it to his boss awkwardly. A place to stay... Part of Rieux's mind wanted him to offer Mengele to stay here, but after that entire fiasco last night, he was hesitant.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"i'm sure it will do." he shrugged, holding out his hand for it. "and... thanks again...." he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 pm
Pure T0rture

"Don't worry about it. It's not like I would just leave you in that pub." Rieux grunted. Although I probably should have after what you've done to my house.
Glancing at his watch, Rieux looked in the direction the front door was. "I should probably get going." he murmured with something in his tone. This would be the first day in years he wouldn't have Mengele working beside him. He was sure to be attacked by all the doctors and scientists that scorned him. But... He also needed this. The coworkers needed to know that he didn't just cling on Mengele's coattails, that he was his own independent doctor and could work just as fine on his own than with his superior.
"You can stay here until you recover." Bernard said then looked at him. "Will you be alright on your own?" If needed, he could probably stay himself, maybe coerce some useful information from Mengele for all this hospitality. A win-win.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 pm
Awesome nerd

"i might need your help..." He sighed, pulling on the shirt, which fit fine around the chest, but the sleeves were a bit short, so he rolled them up. "Since I can't walk on it yet...." He sighed and glanced back at his foot, which was still relitively swollen.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Nodding, Rieux left his boss to his wardrobe as he went to the phone. He rang up the office and explained the reason for their week off of work and hung up before the secretary could protest. A week nursing Mengele, he thought to himself as he stared at the hand still touching the phone even though it was back on the machine. He remembered all the rumors of Mengele's ruthlessness and cunning. The younger doctor paled a little at the realization of his situation. He could survive Mengele's verbal thrashings, but should anything humiliating happen he'd no doubt lose it.
God help me if he makes me wear a nursing outfit, Rieux thought before returning to the guest room.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm
Awesome nerd

thankfully for both of them, he'd gotten himself dressed with little issue and was now sitting on top of the covers. "Well..... Now what...?" He sighed, scratching his neck. In truth, he was fairly laid back out of the office, rather lazy.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 pm
Pure T0rture
brb

"Erm..." Bernard rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "I'm not too sure, to be honest." he admitted. His entire schedule for today was meant for nothing but work, and now that was completely gone. He looked around and tried to think of something off the top of his head. "Well... I guess we'll start with you. Do you need to get your things from your home?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:36 pm
Awesome nerd

"just clothing.... and probably pain killers...." he sighed, glancing down at his foot.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:08 pm
Pure T0rture

"Okay." Rieux muttered as he awkwardly stood at the side of the bed. "I... don't have a cane, so you might have to lean against me if your foot troubles you that badly." he said with an involuntary eye twitch.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff