Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Kwasi & Indu LOOKING FOR RP HI THERE COME ON IN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:19 am
hi i'm ami, i am an incredibly skilled lurker, rank platinum. you never see me but i'm always watching the tih main thread. o u o these are my babies.
my aim is amicable.aggressor, but i rarely just have it on since it's only for gaia rp stuff. if you post in this thread or pm me i can hop on!

i am looking to get more active and consistent in my gaia bc groups, managed to stay ahead in the recent meta so ... LETS SEE IF THIS LASTS laughs bitterly failed. i'm on when im on sweatdrop

please come at me bro with all the plots, if there's something you have an idea for that isnt in YES/NO lemme know and i will probably be down with it. i am also a big! big! fan of just interacting with no pre-planned plot in mind. it's how i am used to rping so i'm totally down with just shoving two characters together and seeing what happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kwasi
Kwasi is my first student! He's slightly on the backburner, as he's a lazy slob why doesn't really like schoolwork. He's down for fun low-effort things though.

If you want to know a little more about him, Kwasi is an easily lead idiot with a completely unjustified ego. He is great for playing the dupe, but be warned, if he finds out you've been tricking him his wrath is never ending in its sullen mediocrity. He is a Adze, a traditional african monster that can shapeshift into a firefly, and he tends to glow faintly. Don't point that out.

YES
Meeting students! Older ones or newer ones, it doesn't matter.
Being the patsy, taking the fall, being manipulated.
Troublemaking. Hurray for detention!
Smart person for him to leech off. I mean learn from.
Joining a club, voluntarily or otherwise. Bonus points if he hates it.
Finding some who he can play the minion to. It's in his monster-y blood.
Someone to whip him into shape! If left on his own he just lazies around and fails at being interesting.
???other things???

NO
Heavy s**t. Let's keep things fun and cheery!
Meeting hunters/horsemen, maybe later or in 2nd year.

KWASI VS GENDERS
Boils to Kwasi are either cool bros or nerds. If he likes you, you're a cool bro. If he doesn't, you're a nerd.
Ghouls all fall into the category of 'cooties' and make him uncomfortable.
If your character is neither, Kwasi will group them depending on if they exhibit behavior he most commonly links to either gender. (example: Bossy, whiny, perky, or bubbly characters fall under ghoul and get the appropriate reaction.)

It is generally a lot easier for Kwasi to get along with boils, he won't really know how to act around ghouls until he's forced to grow up and stop being a manchild. As it is, ghouls represent the 'great unknown' of being a teenager and all potential weird emotions that come with that, so he tries to avoid them. However, his weirdness around ghouls does not stem from attraction or baby crushes - just from what they represent in his mind.  

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Indu
My second student! I have a slight focus on her over Kwasi due to her being easier to motivate and get involved with school projects.

Indu lives on attention and flattery, and goes out of her way to be helpful and nice and loveable so that she gets it. She also likes getting her way, and will pretty much move mountains to see that it happens. She also loves acting and is a bit of an attention whore, but is pretty cautious about trying new things. Indu is a sorceress, and uses her powers over the moon to do divination, although the results are pretty much as mediocre as reading your horoscope in the paper.

YES
Connections! Fellow first years or older students in positions of power. Mmmm, power.
Clubs! Indu will probably join as many as is physically possible for her, though she prefers ones where she can micromanage.
Student Council is her goal at the end of the road. She can see it's light shining even from here.
Fights and training and studying and becoming the best student ever.
Minions friends. She gets along best with people who take orders well but will hang around other strong willed people if she thinks they're worth it.
Student mentor pls

NO
Heavy s**t. Let's keep things fun and cheery!
Meeting hunters/horsemen, maybe later or in 2nd year.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:22 am
◕ ‿‿ ◕
if i ever get indu or kwasi to second year

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:30 pm