Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] First Class Cat (W/Spaztic) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm
First Class Cat
{An RP based on the classic tale, Puss in Boots}

User Image

I'm only a cat,
and I stay in my place...
Up there on your chair,
on your bed or your face!

I'm only a cat,
and I don't finick much...
I'm happy with cream
and anchovies and such!

I'm only a cat,
and we'll get along fine...
As long as you know
I'm not yours... you're all mine!

-Author Unknown

The Cat's Story

For many of the feline race, life can be good. Free meals, a warm spot by a fire place, the world as your scratching post ... yes. Life can be very good. But, sadly, life can also be very, very bad. I myself started life out as a pathetic little, mewing thing within a closed bag, only inches away from having my nose underwater and drowning as my siblings had. It was only Lady Luck and a kind passing stranger that saved me. I've been his loyal protector and house pet ever since.

I've grown with the years, from kitten into proud, sexually active tom, the sleekest and smartest cat in the neighborhood. Not that I'm bragging or anything ... okay, okay; maybe I am. And I have a right to brag; I'm not just any old cat after all. My owner is the only human privilege to this knowledge, as the rules go, and I like keeping it that way. Besides, I've help set him up pretty well: these brains aren't just for thinking up good things to do with my day. I've almost single-handedly made sure this old man made enough money to last him the rest of his life and more; probably to leave a good set-up for his three sons, his only remaining family. His wife passed away a while before I met him because of birth complications with that third bundle of screaming, noisy joy.

Now ... recently there's been a little problem with that though ... Let me explain.

The Cat Explains

User Image

Now, my owner isn't a spring chicken. At this point, he's closer to a turkey on Thanksgiving. In layman's terms, he's soon going to go into the pot no bird comes out of still flapping. Despite my age in cat years, I'm still young for one of my kind, so it's kind of like loosing my own dad. And Boss has a few troubles of his own, which really sucks because he can't do anything about it. Bundles of joy number 1 and number 2 (his first two sons) have pulled a fast one. They did some DNA tests at the last minute on offspring number 3, and found that he's not really my owner's legitimate son.

And they pulled this on my owner's deathbed too, while he's hooked up to all sorts of noisy, smelly machines and can't even do squat to change his will in wording enough that the third son (whom he loves just as much as the other two slime balls, regardless of blood or who his wife had gone into heat with) will actually get a dime. Too late for that now though.

The money and stocks were to be evenly divided, and I quote, "between my children" (of which son number 3 no longer qualifies to be, or has the money to buy a lawyer to argue this point for him), while the business my owner had run was going to son number 1, and his home was going to son number 2. Too bad he didn't have anything else to give to son number 3 besides ... well ... me. Quote on Quote: "[X] gets the cat."

On that death bed, around the tubes and wires, my old Boss told me with tears oozing down his wizened face to take care of his last, and favorite at this point (because hey, who can forgive the #1 and #2 for doing such a thing when the money divided three ways would've been more than enough for all of them!) child.

He died soon after that.

Well, here I am. Waiting for the smelly nurse my Boss had to return for here almost-hourly death-check (because that was what it was at this point) and for someone to possibly feed me. The sons have been visiting periodically; 1 and 2 came by yesterday and gave the back-stabbing news, so hopefully I can get a bit used to spending time with unlucky number 3 soon, because I (being a cat) have ignored the litter my owner had had while I'd been around. Now though, it looked like I'd just have to get to know my new owner.

Yeah ... I'd ignored and even hid from them most of the time while they'd been young enough to live at home. But what sane cat wouldn't?! Pulling on my tail and petting me too hard ... not to mention the one time they tried to shave me. Children of that caliber simply aren't worthy of recognition by a cultured creature like myself. Hopefully, son number 3 ... well, {X}, has grown past that. Hopefully.

Because life can be good for a cat ... or very, very bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:36 pm
The Rules

User Image

1. Attempt to write with literacy. Spell check, acceptable grammar (I'm not a Nazi), and a length that both describes and gives good attempts at ... well, story telling. But little mistakes and typos are no big deal.

2. Give a heads-up for absences that last more than a week.

3. Title the PM 'Here kitty kitty' with your character profile filled out. Add the word cat at the top or bottom of the PM to show you read the rules.

4. Have fun. Talk to me Out Of Character with [], {}, or (()) if you want to add a comment, make a suggestion, etc. PM me with plot ideas or just general chat if you want~

5. Follow Gaia's TOS

6. Things above PG-13 go away in our dirty, dirty imaginations and don't come out here ... got it?

The new Owner
{Or simply known as 'son number 3' by some of the four-legged variety}

II Spaztic Fantastic II
Name: Travis Whitefield
Small Personality/Bio: I was born to the old mans late wife. He never married again and our family was fine that way. Life was always easy, but i never fully fit in. I was always somewhat of an outsider. My greedy brothers seemed to take this as some sort of cue to cut me out of the will. For whatever reason they acquired my D.N.A. and discovered that i was not even my father legitimate son. Which was okay, except for the fact that they used this to tear all of my inheritance away. In the end all I get is my fathers stupid cat. I'm not very snooty, i'm pretty grounded and can take care of myself even when i had access to my fathers money i typically relied on myself. Luckily I had already started up My own cafe before this all went down.
Looks:He is a little above average height and has blonde hair, green eyes, and a decently muscular build.

[align=center][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]Looking for 25 and up
[b]Small Personality/Bio:[/b] Just whatever comes to mind at how you feel your character will be. I feel that I'd rather learn about a character though posts than profiles.
[b]Looks:[/b]
IMG or URL or Description[/align]

The Cat

Name: Thomas
Small Personality/Bio: ^In the story above. Was abandoned as a kitten to drown in a sack, but saved by [X]'s Father. He lived with the father until the man's death in a nursing home, and is now awaiting what life his new owner will bring. Thomas is full of himself, and considers his own opinion to be the most correct. He does not do tricks, he does not reveal his human form easily, and he does not like the father's sons. At best, he is aloof. At worst, he is hissing up a storm and aiming to claw your face off. No, he was never declawed, or fixed. The father was very stern about that.
Looks: As a cat, he looks like any stripped other common stripped cat. As a human, his has black hair with brown highlights, is of a surprisingly-thin build. His height is a bit below average.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm
OPEN///TAKEN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:07 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II

Thomas sat on the small couch seat, tail twitching as the nurse in the other room unhooked the old man from all of the machines and gizmo's that had been helping to keep the boss alive even when his body had been ready to die weeks ago. The cat groomed himself, feeling more alone than ever. Sure, Boss and him had had their differences and disagreements … but the old guy had been like a father to him, and the only person he'd talked to on a regular basis. They'd lived in a massive home with an even larger yard, a fence all around and plenty of privacy. Ever since the old guy had gotten sick, he'd been carted here to the nursing home and left to die. Sure, the offspring had their own lives to live but damn … Thomas clawed at the cheap couch just thinking about how the old man had looked all alone in that bed until son number one and two had visited … just to let him know son number three technically wasn't his son. Disgusting brats (though all of the boss's kids were, in fact, older than the cat. The youngest kid being six when the boss had brought him home), knowing the old man was likely to die sooner rather than later. And he was at the point where changes to the will to try to help his younger son out could've been contested, called mistakes make when he was not in his right mind, etc etc. The feline clawed at the couch's stuffing before the nurse made a call; to tell every son their father was deceased one at a time, even the third. How gracious of her. Well, she probably didn't know the third son wasn't a blood-relative anymore … what was his name again? Stated with a 'T', Thomas was sure, but didn't care to really think about it. He'd find out soon enough anyway. Then, the body was rolled away and Thomas could only watch as the 'boss' disappeared from his life for good.

By Boss. Don't worry, I'll look after 'T'-whatever like you asked. Well … I'll try to, the feline thought before the nurse noticed him and the couch with inner stuffing now tumbling around the floor. Thomas sprang from the couch and fled to the other corner of the small room while she cleaned up, giving a little hiss in her general direction when she muttered a general curse in his direction. Damn lady, have a heart. I'm grieving over here! Thomas brooded and avoided the woman until she left, and he was stuck alone for three hours until some poor soul came to collect the few personal belongings Mr Whitefield had brought to the nursing home with him: some family photos, a pillow, and the cat.

Thomas avoided the cat-carrier as the poor guy tried all the usual cat-call noises, grooming himself quietly and hissing with a few claw-swipes whenever the unfortunate soul tried bodily picking him up. Thomas eventually strolled into the box of his own accord, even if he did not like it. Not one bit. So, here he was in the large lawyer’s office hours after that, thirsty hungry and forced to sit through the official reading of the will and dividing of the boss's estate. The two first-born sons were looking quite pleased with themselves over the markedly-larger shares they were given. By the time the lawyer was finished, Thomas spotted son number two heading over to son number three with a smirk on his face.

“Do enjoy the … cat, Travis.” So that was his name!, Thomas thought. “Who knows. It might even make a good mascot for your little … coffee shop, was it?”

Samuel (the second son) didn't lose his smirk, clearly lingering to gloat while he took a glance at Thomas in his little box, the cat hissing. “Looks like dad never did get around to putting a collar on that thing. Oh well, at least you have free food bowls to come with it,” he chuckled.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:43 pm
knux33

The day started early for Travis, like everyday up at 4:30, run for half an hour, shower, and dress for work which started at 5:30. He lived above the quaint cafe on a street corner in the middle of a posh town with little boutiques and antique stores lining up on either side of him. It was called Le Petite Cafe. He was never too worried about naming it something catchy.The people who passed through on their way to work were typically regulars he had built up over the past year or so and he opened early and closed late. He had two employee's besides himself, both of which loved to brag about their work. There was a total of 25 seats in the cafe and they typically had them all filled during peak hours. The local shop owners frequented for lunch and the ones who passed by morning or night on their ways to or from work typically filled the cafe then. Today however Travis received a phone call about noon informing him of his fathers death.

This was the first day the cafe had ever closed early. Even then it wouldn't close until four. Maria and John were to take care of the shop until then. He changed out of his casual clothing and into a decently fancy blazer and slacks. It took him forever to get to the lawyers office. A three hour drive that had him tired and cranky. He arrived not long after his brothers and it wasn't long before he had realized what had happened. In the end all he received was a cat. A stinky, smelly, mangy, timid, annoying cat that his father had loved for god knows what reason. He hated cats, especially this one in particular. Maybe it was because every time he had tried to pet it when he was younger he had gotten scratched or bitten.

He looked up to Samuel who had a pretty pleased look on his face and Travis couldn't help but smirk back. He wanted to punch Samuel for the comment on recieving only the cat but that would only satisfy his brother more so he quieted the desire. By the time Travis had controlled himself Samuel once again made a snide remark on his wealth.

"You know Sam Just because I didn't inherit any of fathers money doesn't mean I'm poor. In fact, if I remember correctly, based on your earnings the past few months, my business is doing better than your middle ranked office job is for you. So If I were you I wouldn't gloat about the only reason you're rich is because of daddy's money." Travis stood and his eyes connected with his brothers for a moment before he decided it was time to leave before he broke the Lawyers office on his brothers face.

He walked over to the carrying case picked up the cat , the cats belongings, and then left the stuffy building. He pulled out his keys, unlocked the car and opened the passenger side door. He held the case up to his face and looked inside at Thomas, "Listen cat. The only memories I have of you are ones where you are trying to scratch me, or bite me. I'll let you out of this case if, and only if, you don't scratch or bite me. The second you do I'm throwing you in the trunk. Got it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:01 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II

Thomas clawed in vain at the plastic flooring of the little cat carrier, the item so cheap it didn't have anything for his paw pads to grip as Travis picked him up, causing much slipping and sliding as he was transported out of the lawer's office and towards the awaiting parking lot outside. The feline got to see a glimpse of Samuel's sour face as the doors closed, before Travis pulled the cage up, filling the bar-lined view with his face. The feline narrowed his eyes slightly, tail lashing in a most un-reassuring manner as he glared silently at Thomas. Thomas had never particularly liked any of the boss's offspring, but right now he hated being stuck in the stupid box even more. So, instead of hissing at son number three, the feline kept to the back of his box and licked his paw, giving himself a bit of a face-washing. Which was about as positive an answer as the guy was going to get because, well, cat's weren't supposed to actually reply when people asked them things. Normal cats weren't supposed to anyway, so Thomas played the part of aloof and dumb cat with only his eyes still smoldering with extreme dislike.

He would do what the boss had asked of him. But that didn't mean he had to like doing it. The feline bolted out of the tiny cat carrier and down onto the passenger-seat flooring. He was glad 'Travis' kept his car neat, at least, as he sunk his claws down onto the cheap car carpeting and held on as the vehicle began to move. It was still better than being stuck in the trackless cat-carrier while in a car, though Thomas still felt nauseous by the time the car finally came to a stop. He was half tempted to just vomit in Travis' car, but swallowed and waited like a coiled spring until the passenger side door began to open, retrieval of the cat impossible from the driver's side so long as the cat was tucked down on the floor far from the safe reach of human hands. Once that door opened, Thomas bolted out before planting himself by Travis's leg, standing still and ears swiveling to take in the environment of wherever they'd stopped.

Thomas hadn't exactly visited where the brother's lived, so he was a tad lacking in knowledge of what to expect. The boss had always been offering the third son financial assistance, though as far as the feline knew Travis hadn't really accepted most (if any) of the offers made once the kid had left home. The other two brats on the other hand ... they had always been asking their father for money, even if they didn't really need the help most of the time. No, no, it was either for a new car, or to pay for a vacation trip or other things not necessarily needed. Maybe they was why the old guy had asked to give the third son money; he was the only one not asking him for it left and right.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 am
knux33

Travis watched the cat change from a unnerving angry posture to a somewhat relaxed posture and he figured the cat would do well enough in the car. So he opened the door to the car, pried open the unfamiliar door of the cat carrier and let Thomas out into the vheicle quickly shutting the door behind the cat. Carrier and other cat things were tossed into the back seat and travis climbed into the drivers side. It took another long trip home but this one seemed easier and faster than before.

He would have to travel back for the funeral but that wouldn't be for at least another week and maybe then he would be able to stomach the whole situation. He pulled his car around the back of the dafe. He tried to find the cat somewhere on the passenger side floor but he found it incredibly difficult to try and reach the thing so he gave up grabbing the carrier and supplies and moving to the passenger door to try and grab the tiny fluff ball.

This however turned out to be a very idiotic plan because the cat just jumped out the moment he opened the door. He was surprised however that the cat didnt run off too. "Well...I guess you are a tad bit smarter than you look..." He opened the back door and began to head into the building becoming the cat forward. They entered through the store room of the cafe and he placed the cat food and supplies in a corner. He set up the kitty litter and then ran to his apartment. He changed into clothes more suited for the evening part of work and came back down the stairs. Instantly the cat was forgotten because the evening rush had begun and he had made it home just in time.

He began to work, moving incredibly efficiently. Orders taken and food served. The cafe bustled with happy activity. Most of the people were headed home but many of them were also headed to work. This was a second home for many of his customers who traveled at least an hour for work. He had gone from crabby and pretty much antisocial and angry to one of the most chipper social people you'd ever met.

((sorry about the incredibly late reply. life happened and i wasnt able to finish my post till now))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:04 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II

((No problem, real life happens to all of us at one point or another))

Thomas held back an eye-roll at the man's apparent surprise at his intelligence, just padding along through the back door and sniffing around the storage room with disdain. Ugh, tile flooring for easy cleaning and shelves filled with all sorts of cafe products, coffee beans and flour and whatnot. Thomas sat and smelled the air as Travis set his cat things down and at least had the decency to make sure he had a place to relive himself before the third son hurried away. Curious, Thomas walked up those same back stairs and listened, figuring the real living space had to be in there. Bristling a little at the knowledge his things and himself had apparently been banished to the storage room of the apartment/cafe thing this son lived at, Thomas padded down and back to the storage room just in time to avoid getting run-over by Travis and his haste to get to the cafe proper and to work. The cat ignored his new owner, electing to instead calmly lap up some water from his bowl while taking stock of his situation.

For one thing, he wasn't about to let himself be banished to some glorified pantry when there were likely much softer spaces to sleep upstairs in the son's domain. And for another it was time he let T-whatever know this cat was more than just 'a tad smarter than he looked' and was in fact capable of doing whatever the hell he wanted to do, when he wanted to do it.

The feline approached the shut door that blocked the store room from the main cafe and looked it over with an almost human smirk on his feline face. Perfect; just the type of door he could manage open in feline form! Thomas leaped up, grabbing onto the handle with his front paws. His weight pulled the handle downwards, and thanks to some nudging with his hind legs the door moved forward an inch. So, as he let go and landed neatly onto the floor the door was open a crack which was easily nudged wider as Thomas entered the cafe for the first time. His feeling of pride at the victory over the storage-room door was short-lived, ears flattening at the unexpected small roar of chatter and dishes quietly clicking in the busy space. Maybe this wasn't the best of my ideas, Thomas thought, silently slinking along the side wall to keep out of the way of the waiter's and incoming or outgoing customer's trafficking feet. Luckily, it looked like most of the customers were seated and enjoying their drinks, so Thomas snuck along while only a few heads turned at the sight of an uncollared cat in the cafe.

The cat quickly found a 'safe haven' of sorts, hoping onto a table with one man sipping at a cup of coffee and tapping away on a small blackberry. The floor of the busy cafe was far too hectic for Thomas, who had hardly experienced so many folks in one place except in a few of the parties the old 'Boss' had invited friends to at their large home. So many people in an unfamiliar area had poor Tom nearly flipping up, but with an animal's intuition he had picked this specific table by the cafe's window with this specific man who glanced at the cat a moment before going back to sipping at his coffee and tapping on his phone like Thomas was not even there while the feline people-watched from the table, giving the man the same aloof lack of attention.

Now comfortable, Thomas sat with his tail curled around his paws and watched Travis with avid curiosity for a for moments, head tilting at the man's clear shift in personality. Or, at least in the way Travis was presenting himself. Now, is this because he's on the job or because he actually enjoys his work far more than dealing with his brothers and a cat? Hm. Guess I'll have to make more observations to really know, Thomas thought as he began grooming himself and letting his fur smooth out, paying particular attention to his own tail before laying down and just people-watching. The feline turned his head, seeing the business man reach out to pet him, but didn't go right into attack-mode. This wasn't some grubby kid or one of the Boss's sons, after all.

The man, commonly called nothing more than Frank, was one of the regulars and gave a small chuckle at the purr the feline gave as he stroked the creature a bit before waving the owner of La Petite Cafe over. "New mascot?" was all the man asked, pulling his hand back to have another sip of his black coffee while awaiting Travis' answer, Thomas also staring at the owner.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:22 pm
knux33

Travis main switch in personality was here he felt as though he was home. These guests, people, co workers. All of them meant so much to him. Plus it felt good to be around people who didn't think money was everything. People who worked for a living instead of living it easy on their daddy's money. People who actually gave a damn about other people than themselves. This place meant so much to him and he always felt s happy being here.

It wasn't long before the rush had been controlled and the cafe seemed to come to a cheerful crawl. The immediate need for everything happen at once disappeared and the people smiled and laughed. Many talking between tables and some even standing in bunches around the small space. Some began to file out on their way to and from work.

A man who had been one of his oldest customers flagged him down to reveal the cat who had taken its place on the mans table. He sighed as he headed over to the older mans table giving a questioning look to the cat. he smiled and then shook his head. "hmmm, you could call him that I guess. He was my dad's..." his voice had almost disappeared by the end of the sentence. "He left him to me. His name is Thomas. Honestly i don't think i have ever seen this cat let anyone but my father touch it."

He reached but his hand to the cat cautiously his fingers just brushing the top of the cats head before he pulled his hand away. It was obvious how cautious he was being with the cat. "I guess since he found his way in here he can stay. Figure i should show him around the apartment as soon as i get the chance. I had to leave all of his things in the storeroom. Hope he doesn't think I've banished him there." he smiled before dismissing himself to Finsih his rounds.

The customers started to filter out and they came in slower now. A few hours passed by and the evening rush had come and gone. There were only a couple more people left in the cafe and Maria and jhon had been long gone. He had planned to close early but that never happened and he figured it would be okay. He had been showered with questions about Thomas the "cafe cat" as many now called him. One woman had given him some care tips on how to bathe him and other things like vet visits and shots. Those didn't sound particularly fun but they would be necessary he supposed.

THe last customer left and he closed down the shop finally turning his attention to the cat wandering the cafe. "Hey, I figure by now your not an idiot, so if you value your life, and want some type of food and water follow me." He went through the storage room collecting everything he needed and left the door up to his apartment open. The apartment was pretty large and spacious. He was clean and organized. He placed the bowls in the small open kitchen pulling out some of the last bits of food and instructions. water and food were layed out and he found himself preparing his own dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II

Frank gave a small nod, slight smile flattening. "My condolences," the older man said simply but sincerely at the reason for the feline's sudden presence in the cafe. "Cats are quite ... 'special' creatures. I've found ignoring them unless they elect to grace you with their presence is the best way to go. My sister has two," Frank said by way of explication, sipping at his coffee before chuckling at the storeroom comment. "Oh, I'm sure he's seething at the thought of such a thing," the man said with clear sarcasm (what cat could really understand a shift in where it was living in just a few hours, anyway, Frank thought) and going back to his blackberry once Travis had gone of to attend other customers.

Thomas had flicked his ears back at the light brush of Travis' fingers, but the cat at least didn't leap to attack, even if the feline's entire body did stiffen for a moment before the owner of the cafe withdrew the hand. Thomas silently turned and watched people walking by the shop as Travis and Frank finished talking before the busy man went back to seeing to other customers. Thomas did curl his tail in thought knowing at least Travis wasn't foolish enough to think he could just leave the cat in a store room without consequences. As the crowd dwindled down Thomas noticed the attention of the customers upon him, but slowly got used to it. In fact, he actually began to bask in it, seeing folks talking to Travis with many glances in the direction of where he was laying on the table.Thomas did allow a few of the more quiet and polite folks to even pet him, but made it clear by fleeing when some folks got a little too friendly for his tastes. He moved around when Frank left, going to empty tables for different high viewpoints of the cafe as a whole, and observing the staff. Besides Travis, only two other people in uniform seemed to be working there, which was a bit of a surprise to the feline, who would think even a small cafe would have more workers. But no, just Travis, John, and Maria (as he gathered throughout the evening) were working.

As things slowed down and the buzz of human activity slowly died, Thomas turned to grooming himself and tidying his fur until the last customer finally left, leaving he and Travis alone. Thomas stretched luxuriously before hopping down from the table he'd been laying on to stroll around the cafe and get a better look at the place now that it was empty of customers. The cat thought it none too shabby. Sure, it wasn't big or particularly impressive, but when full of people there was clearly a nice atmosphere. He barely gave a flick of an ear when he heard Travis speaking at him, eyes up on the large visible drink menu available on the back wall as the feline apparently chose to not grace Travis with his full attention, reading through the menu. Though, of course Thomas figured Travis wouldn't think he was reading. Only once he'd finished glancing over the menu did Thomas stand and stroll towards the open storage room, then up the stairs to the apartment.

Thomas crept into Travis' living space very slowly, one paw at a time and body stretched as he took each step, ears swiveling as he made his way deeper into 'dangerous' territory. Clearly, Travis' quiet apartment was somehow more daunting to the cat than a cafe full of strangers, mostly because the large amount of open space was a warning sign to his instincts. The cafe had tables and chairs to hid under. The apartment was neat and more sparse, leaving for far less spaces to be 'safe' in. Thomas narrowed his eyes, quickly and silently bee-lining for the kitchen when he smelled food. Unsatisfying kibble that is was, it was better then wet food at least, if not as good as human food. More like a bowl of cereal to Thomas than a real meal, especially after the long day he'd had.

Bowl empty, Thomas lapped at his water bowl before looking around the kitchen with more attention, licking his whiskers clean. Travis was clearly busy with his own far-more-appetizing-meal, but that didn't stop the cat from trotting off to explore. The only real room of interest was the bedroom, where Thomas 'borrowed' the son's pillow. The cat quickly grabbed the item with one paw, hooking it with his claws and pulling it to the floor, before pushing the pillow beneath the bed. Thomas knew he would likely be banished from sleeping on the bed, the feline used to curling up either on his own bed or curling up next to the Boss in cat-form, but if he could at the very least snag the pillow to secret away to the couch once Travis was asleep.

Once the pillow was safely 'hidden' beneath the bed, Thomas hurried back out to the main living space, hopping up as close as he could get to where Travis had put his plate down to eat. The cat stared hard at Travis a few moments, very close to the plate and tail swishing, before he shot a paw forward, clearly aiming to steal a bite of something better-tasting than cat food.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II

((Friend? D: ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:17 pm
knux33
II Spaztic Fantastic II

((Friend? D: ))
(( well shite O..o im sorry i forgot about this... I had a lot of crap happen and stopped coming on this site pretty much at all for a while. be tween school and work i never had any time till just recetly but im back now if you want to continue O: i feel so bad >..< ))  

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers