Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 am
Two young shape shifters from different clans fall for each other and the clan leaders see it as a way for the two groups to become one but one of the shapeshifters ends up not loving the other and instead falls in love with a human soon after he is supposed to be wed to the other. They have to hide their relationship from the whole town and the other shape shifter that the male is to be wed too. (This has the potential for drama over load)

Rules:

Please remember to follow the guild rules as well as Gaia toss. Remember characters are no younger then 18 unless they are not in the relationship except as a child of said couple or one of them from a previous relationship or taking care of for friends. Please be literate enough to post two or three decent sized paragraphs at least twice a week. I ask this because its what I try to do and am challenging myself to work hard in order to better myself as a writer.

Please PM me with the title "Shapeshifters " in order to see about joining with a sample of your writing as well as a profile that you would use for the character of the shapeshifter who is with the one that has the lover who is human. Your the one being cheated on with the human.

Thanks so much for creating the idea Killer_Kiwi_XD and for allowing me to buy it from you.

[IMGleft][/IMGleft]
[size=10][b]Name[/b] :
[b]Age[/b] :
[b]Personality[/b] :
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b] :
[b]Backstory[/b] :[/size]

Profiles:
User Image
Name : Trenton Miles
Personality :
Trenton is a lover of all things beautiful. He's a bit of big clutz, but a lovable one at that. He's sweet and friendly but he's no push over. He knows how to fight and he's very independent. He doesn't like to burden others with his problems so he does his best to figure them out on his own. However, he does have a problem with weird thoughts that may frighten some folks. He's not bipolar or insane he just have crazy thoughts sometimes that hold him back from analyzing a situation. Like A.D.H.D. But these thoughts can sometimes cause him to do reckless things, so most of the time, he bolts into action before thinking. Still, Trenton is a very friendly guy who likes to play and enjoy his time.

There is something else that you should know about Trenton. Due to past events and his independent nature, Trenton keeps a lot things in. He keeps most of his pains hidden by a soft, sweet smile. However, what Trenton doesn't realize is that he has so much of these repressed thoughts, memories, feelings and raw emotions in check that if they boil over, Trenton will snap. Don't let the smile fool you.

Sexual Orientation : Seke
Backstory : Trenton was just a 4 or 5 years of age when the event took place. He never knew his father but he lived with his older sister and his mother. A caring mother and sassy sister. They loved each other and lived happily among their clan. Trenton had this grand imagination and sometimes, he'd read colorful story books and learn about mythical creatures such as unicorns and fairies. He'd always ask his mother if they had the ability to shape shift into something like those and she would usually play it off casually and say something stern about how it's not 'practical' for clan members to shape-shift into those creatures because they stood out too much.
One day, his mother and sister were about to go out on a long fishing expedition. He'd begged and pleaded with his mother to go with him but she said no. He was just too young. So his sister, being the sassy woman she was, poked his head and said.
"Aw, are you gonna be big cry baby while Moms gone? You better not be a burden to anyone in the village or else mom will whip you one when we get back!"

He cried and pouted, telling his sister off and saying that she better not be a burden to mom! With wet, teary eyes, he smiled and waved his mother goodbye and went to stay with the clan leader.

The funeral was just one week upon the ship's return. Apparently, the story told to him was that a heavy storm had rumbled the fishing crew and his sister fell in the tumbling and crashing ocean waves and his mother dove in after her to save her, but both were thrashed by the waves before they could transform. The clan buried them together under the big oak tree. Trenton was now alone and the whole town felt pity for him. People in the clan worried, however. They knew what happened to children with dark backgrounds. They usually become intimidating and anti-social. Trenton didn't want that to be the case so he tried to push the pain away as hard as he could and showed the clan that he still new how to laugh and smile.

The clan leader took him in and raised him like his own son and taught him everything he'd need to know. Now he's one of the most skilled shape-shifters in the clan.

User Image
Name : Cyra Thorton
Personality :
Cyra is a very outgoing at times cool, calm and collected young man but then again other times he is a very strickt and demanding male. He is not one to be crossed or he can become rather cruel and aggressive in order to get what he seeks. He was taught by the master of his clan to be the very best at shifting his shape for the simple reason that the leader of the clan was in fact his father who had murdered his mother right before his eyes for the simple transgression of cheating on him with another. Wittnessing his mothers murder by his own father who he looked up to highly cut him to the core changing almost everything about him in an instant. You see he may have looked up to his father greatly but he never not once actually trusted him after he murdered his mother in front of him. He wanted to get revenge for his mothers murder and then suddenly he is thrust into a relationship with another clans shapshifter only to find himself in the same postion as his father had been that fatfull day? He is destroyed all over again and wants to get his revenge but he also doesn't want to cause the massive pain that his father caused inside of him on that day that he murdered his beloved mother before his very own young innocent eyes at the time.

There is something else that you should know about Cyra. Due to past events and the trama that he was forced to witness and endure he is calm cool and collected at times but don't let that fool you because he is filled with a great deal of raw emotion to which could come forth in an instant. If that happens though would it be in a good way or a bad way ?

Sexual Orientation : Seke
Backstory : Cyra was the sweetest loving outgoing male until the fate filled day that he witnessed his own father brutily murder his mother right before his eyes at the tender age of 6. Ever since that day he has hidden his happy outgoing self from view never showing it except to those that he felt that he could utterly trust which were not very many people at all.

His father thinks that he is growing stronger and becoming his prodigy but little does he know that his father wants to test him even if it means destroying the very thing that Cyra holds dear which could be his future mate. The male is very angry that his wife betrayed him and having no heart he simple murdered her brutely right in front of their six year old at the time Cyra not even knowing that his wife carried her traiterous lovers child in her belly since it wasn't showing yet and the woman didn't know about it just yet. But she would never know and he had forced Cyra to not speak a word about it s that no one dealt with him for the murder. They thougt that it was some stranger who had done the crime when in fact it was he himself but as the clans leader it was next to impossible for anyone to pove what he had done or to try and deal with him on the issue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 pm
Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image
Night had befallen upon the town and the crickets were awake playing their chirping songs. The sounds of other creatures rustling among the woods were prominent. The air breathed of sweet and savory scents of families cooking and making delicious dinners. The Miles house-hold was a very warm and welcoming environment. The clan leader, Matto, was sitting out on his porch steps in the back garden, watching some of his grandchildren play in what was left of the melting winter snow before they ate dinner and went to bed.

Bushes parted as a grand young buck appeared to stroll out of the forest and approached the old man and bowed to him. In the deer's mouth was a brown satchel with purple stains. The old Clan leader gave a friendly grin after a long surprised pause. He bowed his head and happily took the small satchel and opened it. Inside was a hefty amount of black berries.

"Trenton! I was wondering where you've been my boy. Where did you get these?" said the elder as he tossed the deer a large black robe.

The large deer grinned and carefully stuffed its hooves through the sleeves. The deer knelt down and shook it's head violently until it's antlers shrank away and its hooves were replaced with slender human hands. When the 'deer' stood back up, there stood a blonde haired man in its place, standing on two legs than on four. Trenton wrapped the robe tightly around his waist and sat with Matto on the porch. Trenton laughed a bit as a girl and a boy ran up to him from behind! Trenton patted both of their heads and told them to keep playing.. carefully. Trenton gave his attention back to the clan leader and rubbed his hands together, trying to keep them warm.

"I didn't steal them if that's what you're asking. I picked them off of that black berry bush down the old trail. Some one had to clear it before the young ones started training." he smiled, showing off his purple and thorn-pricked hands. Before he could leave, Matto stopped him. "You best be careful. If you go too far that way, you'll end up too close to our rivals' territory" he warned. Rolling his eyes, he gave a blissful "I know" and got up and went to his room.

Taking the robe off, one would think he would be getting ready for bed, but instead, Trenton was getting dressed to go back out again. He asked the clan leader who just sort rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Trent, you're 22. You can make you're own decisions". Taking that as a 'yes', Trenton ran out of the house and through the back trail again.

Purposely disobeying his clan leader's warning, he had wandered straight into the rival clan's territory. Although now he wasn't a human anymore, he was an owl! Silently gliding through the air, he landed on a roof of someone's house. On the roof, he fluffed out his feathers only to morph into a fox. Hopping onto the ground, he started to sniff for something. When he was on the trail of what he was trying to find, he changed into a cat. You see, every night this week, Trenton had been risking coming here to see something beautiful. There was this man, perhaps about his age, with the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen and the softest looking black hair. It may have been creepy, but Trenton couldn't help himself.

Eventually he did see the man inside as Trenton peeked in through a window, his cat ears twitching on constant alert. Trenton was on a branch right outside the window, not doing a very good job of hiding, but he just figured that the gorgeous man was too preoccupied to notice anything happening outside in the frigid night air. Trenton silently watched, smiling to himself as he happily drank the man's sight.

I wonder what his name is....

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra unfortunitly had to deal with his father repetedly daily which very much frustrated him. But he kept a strong none emotional face knowing very well that if his father knew anything about him at all against his wishes that he would sooner chew him up and spit him out then allow him to go on that way. It was well known to the young male that his father wanted nothing more then to stick a knife in his heart so to speak and have him be as alone and destroyed by love as he was.

A beautiful young woman strode into the room where her mother was sitting with a dark haired male their hands twined tightly together. She gave them a little smle nodding to the man whose son knew nothing about her or their parents. This man was infact the young woman of sixteens father which meant that she was Cyra's younger sister. Cyra had no idea about her she knew but her mother had told her all about her older brother and had taught her to never inform him or anyone that could inform him of her exsistance. What even she didn't know was that her father had killed his first wife stating that she had cheated on him when it was him who had cheated and had her blamed for doing such a thing.

A groan escaped him as he watched nothing in particular angry that his father was not around for an important meeting yet again. It was nothing new and since his mothers murder all those years ago his father had become distant and often vanished for days at a time. But he honestly was trained very well along with his father telling him over and over that he had better not disapoint him. "For crying out loud dad you seriously need to get a grip !" he mutteed angrily before grabbing a glass throwing it across the room laughing merthlesly when it smashed against the far wall.

Hearing faint movement outside his window and having been very well trained he made no motion to glance out the window. Instead he left the room going outside and around the building his form changing rather quickly flawlessly without a sound he made his way to the tree reaching up he picked the cat up in his mouth bringing it back down to the ground he held it down with his massive paw before his face changed back to its normal shape. "Who are you and what are you doing spying on me ?" he demanded angrly keeping the cat firmly pinned to the ground. "I know for sure that your not one of my own people so therefor your either a spy or something more sinister then that? " he asked in a growl. "Now tell me exactly who you are and what you are doing spying on me before I kill you right here and now." he told him shortly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:30 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

User Image

I wonder who that girl is?... Sister maybe? Hmm...

Trent was peacefully enjoying the view, some of winter's left over snow fell off from a tree branch above. The cold snow slipped on to his tail. Trenton glanced over to look at his snow brushed tail and quickly whipped it off. Trent gently petted his tail in order to keep the fur smooth and then he came back to look through the window. One problem however.

What? He's gone?

Trenton leaned forward to see if he was just hard to see amongst the crowd of people, but no, the man was gone! Trenton slouched in disappointment. Suddenly, scents and sounds took over the once peaceful and quiet area. Trent listened carefully as his ears flipped and twitched.

Dog? When did they get a dog..- uh oh!

Just as the realization came over him a sharp pressure was felt over his neck as this massive doberman grabbed his scruff and yanked his off the branch. Trenton only had time for a quick squeak until he was submissively pinned under the dogs paw which eventually turned into a hand. Trenton knew better than to transform into his real form in front of him but he still let himself be caught. His hopes paid off as the man revealed his beautiful face. Trenton smiled decided to make this situation more of a game than an interrogation.

"Spying? No I wasn't spying-... well okay I guess it was technically spying if I were to describe what I was doing, but I didn't mean any harm~..." he rambled and then sort of trailed off as he got lost in the man's eyes. "Wow.... You have magnificent eyes...I've never seen any like yours before.." he said out loud, getting lost into those gorgeous blue-green orbs. Shaking his head trying to snap back into reality.

"My names Trenton, what's yours?" he asked playfully, his cat tail swaying back and forth playfully.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:07 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra kept Trenton firmly pinned benneath his massive paw not wanting him to escape from his clutchs considering he had just been in all accounts according to himself spying on him through a window in his home for who knows how long. Natalia wouldn't be impressed with someone else being here like that without their knowing either considering the fact that she was attempting to keep it secret some things to which she knew about different things. "What is it your here for Trenton ? I knwo that your here for something besides causing no harm. " he barked.

"I want to know exactly why your here and what you have heard and seen while you were so rudely spying on me and my friend ." he barked out as he pressed more firmly onto the other with his massive paw. "Now Trenton you may call me by my name is you wish but be warry that even though you may speak my name that doesn't make me like you. You are here without anyones knowing and spying through my window. Just what makes you think I wont kill you right here and now for your tretuery ?" he asked raising a brow at him. "Now speak before I snap your pretty little neck " he growled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:06 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"Hear anything? Oh no~ Do you realize that those windows are pretty much sound proof~ I can't hear anything. I just saw you have a tantrum in there... But other than that, I can only assume you were waiting on someone. Honestly, I was just enjoying the show.." Trenton laughed and then dog pressed his paw against the feline's underbelly, ensuring that he wouldn't escape. "Ya know, ya don't have to press so hard. I wasn't gonna run... But hey, how can I address you by your name if you don't tell me what it is?~" he complained. It was surprising that Trenton wasn't struggling, it was, however, becoming slightly difficult for Trent to breath a bit with this much pressure over his small frame.

The other male mentioned about killing, only making the little cat give a pleased grin, "I don't know, but uhh... I don't think you wanna kill anyone.. and I don't wanna fight you " the man's face was so close, still growling a snarling out questions. Trent couldn't help but roll his eyes as he giggled a bit. "You talk a lot, don't you.." he laughed. "I told you, I didn't come here to start anything. If I told you how long I've been here, well you might get more mad at me..heheh" Trent giggled.

I wonder if he'll want to play...

Trent suddenly licked the paw of his captor and playfully purred and kneaded his own paws against it. But suddenly, with a blink of an eye, under the paw was no longer a cat but a skunk. Any one would recoil at the sight of one and hopefully, for Trenton's sake, this guy wasn't stupid. The second the individual felt the slightest bit of hesitation or instinct to move, Trenton would change into a rabbit and dash out of the property like a mad hare running from a fox.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:42 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra kept his grip on the other firm even after the other male shifted into a skink causing the larger male to laugh richely. "Now now Trenton you really think that I'm going to even flinch as you do this ? " he asked before shoving him away forcfully. "Now Trenton you may call me Cyra but don't ever let me catch you snopping around my home again. Now go on get out of here before I change my mind about letting you go. " he informed him.

Quickly he shifted into an eagle taking off for places unknown wanting to explore and figure out what was going on because if that other shifter was able to spy on him like that then was it possible for someone eles more deadly and sinister to do so as easily? He woundered just what caused the other shifter to want to view him so much and for him to not know it really pissed him off.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:30 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

The other suddenly transformed into an eagle and took off. Saddened that play time was supposedly over, Trent turned back into a fox and sneakily scurried out of the property. He glanced up into the night sky and saw Cyra flying above. Suddenly, Trenton had an "idea". Play time didn't have to end just because the field changed. He smirked and shook once again and he shook his red furry skin to trade it for a slick, blue, feathery one.

"Hey, Cyra!"

A peregrine falcon zipped out of the tree line and lightly pecked the head of the flying eagle. Laughing and flying ahead, Trenton giggled at the teal eyed eagle, his feathers probably ruffled. "Tag you're it!" he squawked out! The falcon then flapped his wings and dashed away into the cold night air.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:16 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra flew happily that is until Trenton decided to shift to a bird and come after him disturbing him further. He let out a shrill sound before catching up to the other and taking him down easily to the ground below. He slammed him into the ground shifting back to his human form he gripped the other tightly around the throat. "ENOUGH!!! No more games Trenton so get the hell away from me before I swear that I will kill you." he hissed before picking him up and throwing hm far hard and fast.

Once the smaller ofending male was gone Cyra strode into his place grabbing some things before going into the office without windows. He made a phone call alerting his father that someone was watching him which was upseting him so he was going away for a little while to see if he could shake the spy who was currently following him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

The birds were flapping and the falcon was certainly difficult to catch until a gust of wind pushed him off course and then he was caught. What he didn't expect was for them to crash. Sadly, however, he did expect the behavior Cyra pulled. Not once, however, did Trenton ever transform into his human form. The black haired male choked the other with a shivering and forceful grip. Trent could tell he was holding back. Then, with a powerful toss, Cyra had through the little falcon quite a ways until the falcon suddenly landed on all four hooves and had morphed once again into a deer. The other male gave an angry glare and Trenton felt like he had no other option but to let the male go. Hanging his head low, Trenton made a lonesome walk back to his home. I guess he just didn't want to be friends... thought Trenton, tiredly walking back into his Clan's back yard.

Back home, everyone was asleep. Dinner had already gone and the rest of his clan members were asleep. Trenton wasn't going to lie to himself. The main reason he had been so foolishly stalking Cyra was because he was the lonely one. In the clan, Trent was the only one his age and really, growing up he mostly spent time with the old clan leader and never got a chance to play with other school children. Especially because he was a shape shifter, he wasn't allowed to play with the other human kids. But compared to Cyra, his childhood was rather warm and generally loving, despite the few little people.

After taking a shower, Trenton gave a sad sigh as he couldn't stop thinking about Cyra and his beautiful eyes. He flopped on his bed and flipped over onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. Trenton started comparing his home to Crya's. Cyra had more elegant houses but they were all disconnected separated from one another. Almost like a small town. The Miles' Estate wasn't as big and gorgeous, but his Japanese style home had many rooms and was connected... not to mention it just felt warmer and cozier and more.. colorful. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he didn't see a dandelion or daisy anywhere. Perhaps the next time he "visited", he'd try to plant some flowers.. or something. Feeling a little overheated, Trent got up and opened up his window just a little bit to let some cold air in and soon he crawled into his warm bed and tried to get some sleep.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash