Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra looked at him shaking his head. "Trenton I can't be sure with what has happened. But sleep is a good idea for now" he told him then lay back but kept himself holding onto his lover.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:44 pm
TenTenPrincess23

(( Bumps for love ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:53 pm
Skylar Atherley
I'm sorry, i could have sworn I replied to this a long time ago T^T

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Trenton sighed and nuzzled into his new daughter and his lover. He didn't know what this glowing problem he had now but he figured it may have had something to do with protecting his loved ones. Like.. he was a soldier now, protecting his home. Cyra seemed weak right now and he didn't know just when or if this would stop... Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad... If he had to... Trenton would give up his freedom if it meant he could keep his lover safe. He loved him and his new daughter... Maybe things were going to be better though... and they could rest.. happily.

And with that, he too fell into a deep sleep into Cyra's arms.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:31 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra woke up hours later growling some as he stretched. He looked over to check on his daughter and mate worrying that his mate would be gone when he looked over. He got up from the bed going to the window he gazed out of it at the sky before looking at the landscape around them. "Why is this happening? What is going on here truly?" he whispered as he then sat in the window seat enjoying himself greatly. He follded his hands into his lap as he gazed out the window wondering about everything.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:49 pm
Skylar Atherley

The sun passed over the the cabin house and Trent stirred with young Alice in his arms. He breathed peacefully and took in the comfort of the bed and then, Mato knocked and invited himself inside with a tray of food. " Morning, Cyra... Care for some breakfast... You seem rather troubled.. " he muttered with an old smile..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:25 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra turned and looked at him sighing. "Trenton is acting weird Mato. His eyes were glowing and he acted like he would serve me at anything I commanded. I don't trust that my father or others wouldn't be able to use that if it happens around others. I'm concerened with that fact in Trenton "  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:37 pm
Skylar Atherley

The old man sat down in a near by chair and sighed, "Hmmm... Well you certainly have your reasons to be concerned. I wouldn't expect you to understand this sort of thing..." he muttered meekly in his old ragged breath. "His eyes glowed, you say? Well that sounds a lot like what Alice would do when her daughter was born... er- Alice being, Trenton's mother." he paused, "You see, Cyra, when a Miles gains something they love and wish to protect, a certain change will take over them. Why, I grew an extra pair of canines when I got married to my beloved wife. These traits are meant to frighten away enemies or help a loved one. " the old man giggled, "Cyra, it just means he loves you and he's willing to do anything to make you happy.." he smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:30 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra blinked as he listened to him speaking. "So your telling me that Trenton's eyes will only glow around me and that he will only obey me?" he asked as he rocked his daughter. "I don't understand since its nothing like what my clan goes through or that I know of." he admitted as Alice began to cry some in his arms until he started to feed her. "Mato what does it mean ? So he is trying to protect me and Alice ?" he asked softly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:39 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Skylar Atherley

Mato gave another old smile and nodded in agreement. "The Miles clan members have these sort of traits because throughout the years we've had to fight off the Thortans. We've always been the weaker clan both in strength and numbers, so somewhere along the line, we've had to adapt and use fear as a tactic to protect our loved ones." he explained. " He will only obey you and only you, it seems. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:16 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra listened intently letting it all sink into his brain but the last thing that Mato said had him confused agian. "You say it seems like there is a possiblity that is not true. Mato I need to be sure because it could not only put me and Alice in danger but it can put Trenton himself in serious danger if it's something in the least that others can use against him or us." he told him rocking some more as Alice started to fuss. "I love Trenton and don't want to see my father or anyone use that against him or us" he told him soflty.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas