Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:11 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled at him kissing his temple. "I noticed it around the same times but also when you pulled me from the water, I did feel something then but I didn't understand it at that point." he told him softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro smiled at the kiss, as he listened to him. "I'm glad I was the one to pull you out, and I'm glad you are alive." He said and opened his eyes to look at him.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray gazed into his eyes smiling. "Speaking about fishing.." he whispered. "Fishing is something that you enjoy doing is it not ?" he asked softly not wanting to stop his lover from doing what he truely enjoyed doing. There were things that he could allow and do without the humans taking notice for the most part.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:27 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro listened to him and blinked a few times. That was a surprise to hear. "I do, especially since I was practically raised fishing." He said and chuckled softly.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:22 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled "There is a safe place to fish near here away from the humans. I'll have the guards take you there and make sure that you have all the supplies you need." he told him smiling as he pressed himself against the other kissing his neck lightly. "I want you to be happy and that means not giving up everything about yourself that you enjoy doing. That wouldn't be fair or right of me to ask you to walk away from everything for me." he told him softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:04 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro listened to him and smiled happily. He could still go fishing?! That was nice of Gray and he would love to go fishing, as long as the guards knew how to keep quiet. Feeling him press against him and the kiss on his neck, he blushed some. He wrapped his arms around the male and held onto him, and he listened to Gray. "Thank you." He whispered softly to him. He was glad he could still fish, but he would still have to learn things from Gray.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:29 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
Skylar Atherley

Gray smiled kissing him deeply then grinned "Your most welcome. We will have things to learn from each other and the guards will be instructed to be silent so that they don't scare away the fish." he told him with a chuckled before kissing him deeply pressing their bodies together once more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:21 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro smiled at the kiss, before listening to him. Good! The guards did need to be quiet, so he would enjoy the fishing for sure. However, he was excited to learn things from Gray. When he kissed him again, he kissed back and moved his body comfortably against Gray.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:09 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled into the kiss as he sent light elctro shocks throughout his lovers body as they kissed and held to each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:41 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro continued to kiss Gray, a bit surprised by the shocks going through his bodies. Holding onto him, he continued to kiss him lovingly.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:05 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray increased the shocks going through Alvaro smiling into the kiss as he started to deepen the kiss. He pressed their bodies tightly together.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:21 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro would really have to get used to the shocks, because Gray seemed to do that quite a bit. However, it was a bit enjoyable? The shocks and the kissing, along with their bodies so close. Kissing him back, he smiled some in the kiss. Gray really was amazing.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas