Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:42 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

"Alvaro I want you to be happy always " Gray told him softly as he trailed a line up his leg then made patterns with his finger on the others hip.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:27 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Bumps for love.))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:49 am
Skylar Atherley
Oh my gosh I thought I had posted back already ;-;

Alvaro listened to him and smiled at him, feeling the male's finger on his leg and hip. "I want you to always be happy too, Gray."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:32 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

"I am happy very happy as long as your happy Alvaro." he told him smiling happily at him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro listened to him and smiled happily at him. "I'll have to make sure I'm always happy then." He informed him and chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:11 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled as he dragged his finger up from the bottom of Alvaro's leg to the top of his hip. He then slid it back down before repeating the gesture on the other side.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:16 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro paid attention to the feeling of Gray's finger, as he looked at his face. He was happy that he had met him, and he never wanted to leave his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:06 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

"Tell me Alvaro what is on your mind ? I don't want to always touch in your mind and see what your thinking about unless you wish for me to." he told him a smile on his lips. "I love you Alvaro and I want you to be happy always." he told him his finger always moving along the others soft flesh.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:26 pm
Skylar Atherley

Listening to him, he watched him. Before he spoke, he listened to Gray continue speaking. "I'm enjoying your touch and thinking about how I'm happy that we met and how I never want to leave your side." Alvaro whispered softly to him and reached over to run his finger through his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:39 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray looked at him smiling as he continued to trail his fingers over his hip and leg. "Alvaro I want the same things and I hope that one day you don't wish to walk away from me. " he told him kissing his neck lightly.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro smiled and ran his fingers through the male's hair, as he listened to him and enjoy the feeling of Gray's finger and lips. "Gray, I don't want to walk away from you and I never will." He whispered softly to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:37 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Gomen I'm in the middle of moving to my new place. 'll be slow for this week most likely. ))

Gray leaned into his hand in his hair. "Alvaro I'm glad I nearly drowned for you to save me." he told him trailing his finger over his back now.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:43 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro smiled at him and listened to him, as he kept his hand close to Gray's head. "Me too." He whispered and shivered slightly at the feeling of his finger trailing his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:31 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

"Alvaro when did you first realize that you liked me? " he asked softly his fingers stilling before making circles and hearts on his lower back. "I would like to know the moment that you knew that you had feelings for me. That very first moment. " he whispered.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro listened to him, closing his eyes to enjoy the male's touch- even if it made him shiver slightly sometimes. "Hm... Around the time I asked about your eyes, I noticed I was starting to like you. When I started to fall for you, we were in the forest dancing." He informed him with a smile.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff