Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:03 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( I'm so sore now wow but I don't want to sleep until everything is unpacked and organized lol. My dresser is downstairs until I have someone to help me bring that huge brute upstairs lol ))

Tristan snickered as his attack was blocked and then his son attacked him once more. "Good job Takeo keep up the good work. That is what I like to see." he told him as he attacked after blocking his sons blow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:48 pm
Skylar Atherley
Good luck with all of that ><

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo listened to his father, even though he sounded like Chris. The attack after the block made him stumble, but he was back up and went to attack him again. He didn't like how his father looked like or sounded like right now!  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:12 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan gave a sadistic smile as they danced about with intracet moves. He was happy as long as he kept his sons focus off of going and doing something that he really shouldn't even though he himself wanted to do that at this moment. "Now now Takeo your quite the match aren't you." he drawled as he moved forward with quick speed kicking his sons feet out from under him sending him flying backwards with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo had to admit, this was really helping. When his feet was swiped behind his feet. Once he hit the ground, he noticed vines heading to hit his father. "Aki! No need to get involved." He said, noticing Aki growling and walking towards Tristan. Takeo had forgotten that Aki was there and that Aki got upset when someone hurt him.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:19 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan hadn't noticed Aki until his son said something to him. He turned to him putting his hands up in the air. "Aki I'm helping him not hurting him " he told him showing the creature that he was in no way trying to cause harm to it's preacious master.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:59 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo watched the vines and Aki, before he started to make his way over to the demon hound. "Aki, it's okay. I'm safe." He whispered to the hound, while petting the angry beast. When Aki started to calm down, he smiled and watched the hound back down. "See, he's only trying to help."  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:25 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan watched letting Takeo control his own hound. He then nodded "Ak trust me I would never ever cause harm to Takeo never." he said approaching the hound to pet him once he was calmer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:17 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo continued to pet the hound, as he listened to his father. "You know Aki, Aki just hates seeing me get hurt." He reminded him and watched the hound allow his father to pet him.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan nodded "Yes that is why I am very glad that you have him. I know that if Aki here is with you that your safe. " he told him how he truly felt.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:35 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo listened to his father, while he watched Aki. "You don't have to worry about me, I can protect myself. If not, I have my hounds." He told him and looked at his father.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:03 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan chuckled "That's just what I said Takeo " he said running a hand through his hair which was long since he looked like himself again. "That is why I don't worry about you Takeo because you have your hounds espeashily Aki and your one strong determined male. " he told him chuckling again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:18 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo thought about it, before he chuckled softly. His father did say that. Seeing he was back to looking like himself, he smiled to himself. He preferred his dad looking like his dad and not someone he hated. "I am." He chuckled softly, before he noticed Ken still keeping his distance and walking around. "Ken it's okay, you can come over to me now." He said softly, watching the hound walk to him.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas