Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald clung to him whimpering and weeping more quietly against him. "He wont let me be near you Takeo if you try to take me away from him he will cause you to be shunned and those here will think you kidnapped me and murdered me or worse." he cried shuddering and cringing as his father came back into the room frowning at the two of them.

"Takeo I believe its time that you and your father leave as your upsetting my son." he stated his voice strong and determined. "Donald needs his rest you can come back tomorrow unless you upset him worse then I'll have to insist on you not coming back to see him." he stated with narrowed eyes at the pair as Donald slithered away from Takeo hiding under the blankets like a frightened child.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:43 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo did not want Donald to go home with Chris... It pissed him off that he found out what the father did to his own son! Listening to him, he made sure he wasn't too pissed off physically. He needed to stay calm for Donald right now. Holding him, he heard the male come back in and looked over his shoulder. It took everything he had not to glare at Chris, while he listened to him speak. A heavy sigh left his lips, while he felt Donald move away from him. "I will be back tomorrow then." He said softly to Donald, as he stood up. Moving towards Chris, he nodded slowly. "I expect to see him here tomorrow." He told him as he walked towards his own father. Takeo's father knew him well, so he most likely could tell that he was pissed off but hiding it for the most part. Would he go far? No... He would just sleep outside the hospital with Ken, Isamu, Kuro, or Aki. Of course he would be keeping watch on Donald. He did not trust Chris at all!  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:47 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Chris frowned "My son is in the hospital why wouldn't I keep him here " He growled shaking his head some. He then paced until they were gone from the room. "Donald what the hell have you been saying to that boy ?" he growled before cracking his knuckles loudly.

Donald cringed but stayed pretending to sleep.

Tristan followed his son taking hold of him lightly. "Takeo don't do anything stupid he needs you right now." he told him deeply.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo left the room, mentally fuming. He was pissed off with what he could not possibly control. As he walked, he felt his father take ahold of him. His gaze landed on Tristan, as he listened to him speak. He kept quiet for a moment, before he let out a soft sigh. "I won't, for Donald's sake." He said softly, before he started to leave the hospital. He was still pissed off at what Chris did and allowed other people to do to Donald.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:36 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan could feel the anger coming from his son and he tightened his hold on his shoulder. "Come son let us go for a run it will help relax you some and the hounds could use the run to " he drawled as he felt and sensed everything going on with his son. It angered even him but he knew that there wasn't much they could do for the time being.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:19 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo wanted to hurt- no kill Chris for doing that to Donald! Angels were supposed to be better than Demons? Ha! From what he has seen, he did not believe that one bit. Paying attention to his father, he let out a heavy sigh and nodded his head slowly. A run... As much as he would hate to leave the building, a run would actually do more good than harm.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:06 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan nodded following his son once outside he whistled for his hounds waiting for Takeo to do the same. "Son we will get him away from that I promise" he informed him patting his shoulder. He then got his small creature to his hand and whispered in his ear. "Now go protect Donald " he muttered watching the little creature scurry off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:34 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo walked outside and listened to his father whistle, before he did the same thing for all of his hounds. Feeling the pat on his shoulder, he listened and nodded his head. "We will." he whispered to himself, before he watched his hounds start to arrive. They were still hidden, but he could see them.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan whistled at his hounds once more then started on his way. "Come on son lets get going my little creature will guard Donald for us while we are gone don't worry" he told him as they were surounded by his hounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:12 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Bumps ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:36 am
Skylar Atherley
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!!!

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo listened to his father, as he started to sigh softly. He really didn't want to leave, but his creature was keeping guard... Looking at his father, he nodded and followed him. "No worrying..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:22 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan nodded "Yes no worrying " he replied then took his sons hand before starting to run at top speed with his son.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo listened and nodded, as he ran with his father. Holding onto his father's hand, he pushed his worries away. Ken, Isamu, Kuro, and Aki all followed them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:44 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo listened and nodded, as he ran with his father. Holding onto his father's hand, he pushed his worries away. Ken, Isamu, Kuro, and Aki all followed them.

Tristan gripped his hand a little tighter allowing them to speed up more so as they ran. It also created a bright burning fire to come from their combined hands.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:43 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo held onto his father's hand tightly, as they ran. Seeing the bright burning fire, he continued to hold his hand and run. While they ran, he kept track of his hounds.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff